Happy New Year!! Okie,I know Im a bit too late.But at least I do wish sey.N my New Year celebration wasnt as great as my Darling,Dearie n maybe Best fren.I was at home watching the countdown as I was sick!!!My flu and cough just gets worst and worst.Argh!!
Okie,let's back track my days.Yup,so I did really stayed at home on saturday.Woke up really late due the pills I took.The effects was really great ehk.The moment I woke up,I felt really hungry.So had my breakfast cum lunch.After which,helped my mum with more cutting and preparation for the next day.Went to wash the car with bro in middle of the night.Like so ~Duh~.Luckily my bro did most of the washing.So yah,went to bed at 12 plus.Gotta have enuf energy for tmr.
So
31st Dec 2006!!It was my Lil sis bday cum Hari Raya Haji.So Dah,
Happy 16th Bday aite!!N on that day,I
woke up at 645am!!645am okie!!And it's all because of the kenduri that my Lil Sis wanted it to be held due to her bday.Haix!!Mcm2 ajer lah adk pnn aku yg sorang nie.So yah,helped out alot.
My uncle was first to arrived at 945am.Hehe!!I personally invite him.Then all starts to come.Opah,Nek Mok,Cik Yaya n kids n so on...At abt 11 plus,my dad started the kenduri with all the doa n some zikir.It was a rather sad atmosphere.We all have our Tok Haji on our mind.Haix.After the kenduri,it was makan tym!!!I dun noe why,but it's always during the makan tym that I love to joke with all my cousins.Im sure Adek,Huda,Eka n all will agree.After eating,as usual,had our lepak session in my room.
Then one by one started to go home cz they wanted to visit the cementry togeda later.So yah,by 2pm,only left Opah,Nek Mok n kids.N I was on the bed with Mila by this tym.So tired!!N as you can guess,I didnt follow to the cementry visit.I was too dead tired.Woke up at 5pm and my parents werent home yet.So continue sleeping till 7 plus.then watch TV till late.N yah,I countdown the new year at home with my bloster and siblingz.Bleh lah jugak!I know my Dearie,Darling n Besfren had fun counting dwn at whereva there are.Great for you!!
Yah,new year but still my wake up tym is the same.Woke up by noon cz gotta go Jurong East.My Nek Mok is celebrating her bday.Hehe.Yah,so went to JE.When I arrived,most of my relatives were already dere.Jumper lagy sey!!Hehe!!Yah,so had my lunch first before went and have our gossip session.Then went out with adek to the void deck.Biaser jugak ah.Kakak wasnt ard.Bet she has a date with abg farhan.Yah,so lepak2 till 3 plus before heading to clementi.
Reached clementi at about 4pm.
Mr Irfan Azhary wasnt dere!!!Argh!!I miss him sey!!Miss him so much!!Gotta meet him up soon ah.Yah,so stayed there till 5 plus before heading home cz Hanis wanted to watch High School Musical.Reached home,take my flu pills and went to bed.Rested till 830pm then watched TV till late.After which,hog on the computer till 3am plus.Tot of watching the DVD which I borrowed from adek by best fren texted me so I wasnt able to focus.Switched it off and went to my room.We texted each other till dawn and off to bed after that.
Hmm,as for today,I woke up at 2pm.I tink I faint.That is wad bestfren will always say abt me waking up late.*bluek*N guess wad,my bro asked me if I actually drive a taxi at night as a part tym job.Kurang ajar sak!!Yah,I know I woke up very late but still there's no need to say like sey.But nvrm,Im used to it.So yah,I watched The Host today.Sucha a touching story abt family.It was okie ah.
Going to meet my members later during the day.Our final meeting before sch reopens.Hope we get our proposal done then we dont have to rush sey.N furthermore,I miss them deadly.Esp Steven,wonder how he is doing.Didnt meet him like a week sey.Yah,another busy day for me.N guess wad,school has start.I mean the official school holiday has end.My lil bro n sis will start sch this morning.My lil bro is now pri 3 sey.Dah besar adek aku srg nie.N my lil sis will be continuing her studies at JJC.Hehe!!Same JC as my bro.Aku ajer yg tak masok JC.Hakz!
As for me,Im starting school next week and tests will start to pour in.Project,test,project,test,
I CAN GO CRAZY!!!Haha!!But what can I do,it's part of sch life.Just endure lah.Start doing revision and other bullshit.Haix.Lucky for me,school is fun with ppl like Ijal,Steven n Ayen by my side always.Thanks guys!!
Hmm,pyja is coming home next week.I hope that will finalise.She is on a very very long holiday ehk.Oi,dah tak ingat org spore ker?Haha!!I know she miss me.Yah2,I know.But atlez it's not so bad ah.With modern technology,we are still able to communicate thru MSN,email n hps.So yah,it's still okie.Not so bad ah.But seeing each other physically wuld be betta.Ermz,let's go out when u come back k.Get the whole gang to join plus Cicakman and his frens aite.Haha!!!
Cicakman?Hmm,maybe I shuld call him that.Furthermore,he has lose weight.Haha!!Dah mcm cicak jugak!!
Dearie n Darling,I miss you gerlz sey.Luckily we are meeting tmr.Amcm?Jom ah!!Arcade beb!!!Race lagy ah.Hehe!!Been spending all my extra cash on arcade.Ish!!But playing arcade game is great sey.Esp with Dearie and Darling.Haha!!N darling drives as if she wanna take the stearing home!!Wakakaka!!!
Hmm,A New Year has begun.Will it be the same as my previous year?I hope this year I dun have many bad memories and I really hope to meet him before he goes to China.Yah,I really do.Let's hope I have the courage to face him ah.It has been a long tym since we met.N we didnt end our r'shp well previously.So there is bound to be the awkward feeling when we meet.
Ermz,k lah.Till den..
Malam ini ku sendiri lagySeperti malam2 yg biasaHanya bulan yg setia menantiPagy yg bakal menjelmaPS:Syg,biler you nak balik?Syg tak rindu B ker?
PS:Hey,I hope you are doing fine.I really do.Love you!!