Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello How are you,Love your hair, Love your shoe.Hakz!!Okie,I know that's lame.But each time I said hello,I feel like singing this song.Hehe!!

Yeah,I'm over and done with my EVM event.Yipee!!I'm sure the rest is happy too sey.We are so over with this!!Okie,let's see what happened on that day....

I woken up at 815am by Ayen's phone call.I was supposed to meet all my group member at 9am in school.Hell Shit!!I was late.Just when I hang up on Ayen,Ijal called.Wah!!All was already on the way to school sey.I was late!!LATE!!!Argh!!Panic sey.So I quickly had my shower,dress up and brisk walk to the bus stop.Macam Cartoon lah sak!!Hehee...

On the way to school,Ijal called me up saying he will get the things from Shim hse and bring to school.Phew,I no need to rush to Shim hse sey.Waited for Ijal at Admin office then went there to get help to set up our PA system in Dance Studio.Ijal was in charge of this.While Mr Jamal and him busy doing that,Ayen and me started to arrange the chairs,sweep the floor and stuff ah.Everything was almost settled by 11am.Then Steven came.Did his sound check and all.

Went for breakfast plus lunch.Was damned hungry lah sak!!!After that,assigned Ijal and Steven to get Ice while me and Ayen set the refreshments table up.After Ijal and Steven came back,we make the drink and all.Yah,by 1230pm,all the food arrived.Pyja came.Invited guest lah konon.Wah!!She dress up really well ehk.Okie,I know she is so called our "main Sponsor' lah kire kan.

Then at 1240pm,the speaker arrived.Wah,the speaker look different ehk from the pix he gave me.Almost couldn't recognise him sey.He was the one who approached me.Yah,okie.So help him out in setting up the laptop and stuff.Malu ehk saya bobal dgn dier.It's like so awkward sak.Hehe!!N he has 5 Cs tau.My god!!

Yah,1pm came.People came.The crowd was okie lah.At least 2 classes was there.So I'm okie with it.That was also my targetted number of people.The talk wasn't long.Great talk ah.After the talk,the audience get to have their refreshments.And I went to send the speaker back to carpark and send him off.Hehe!!I was just trying to be a good host.

Yah,went back to the place and people were eating and all.Didn't eat much ah.Like no mood.But I ate my honeydew alot sey.Chat with Pyja,Ijal,Ayen,Steven all on the bench.Lotsa laughter were shared,moments that can never be replaced with money or wadsoever lah.

After all had gone,Ijal and me cleaned up the area and wast everything.Steven n Ayen cleaned up the dance Studio.Managed to clear everything before 4pm ah.Then Ijal and Steven went home first.Pyja,Ayen and me went to meet Mr Chin to returned the keys.Went home togeda.

Had our dinner togeda at Gek Poh KFC.Lotsa laughter were shared ehk.I think if we didnt tone down,we would have been chased out of the place sey.I dun noe what we laughed about,but I do know that my stomach hurt from the laughing and Pyja cried.Haha!!Continue laughing and laughing till I was SLAPPED by Ayen.Ouch!!Sakit sey adn people in the bus looked at us.Yah,slapped!Well,she always does that to me.I'm like used to it sey.But it still hurt thou.

I was dead tired when I reached home.But I wanted to watch PCK and The Arena so I didn't sleep first.Then watched The Peak,great drama ehk.I Like!!After that then I went to sleep.Though of waking up at 1245am for The OC but didnt managed to.So I missed OC!!Fark!!!N guess wad,eventhou I slept early,I was still late for my class.I woke up at 815am eventhou I set my arlam at 715am.Haiya!!!Terok ah!!

Today was great!!I just came back from my lunch plus dinner with Leah,Ayen N Steven at PIZZA HUT!!!Yes,pizza hut.Since some people couldn't join me this friday,so might as well, I go with them today sey.Yup2,had great fun and laughter there.And ONE funny incident happened that make one of us heart STOP for 2 second.Hehe!!It was a disaster!!Imagine talking and burping at the same time.N you witness it first hang.I'm sure you will laugh your ass off.We laugh for a long tym ehk.And being me,I stopped for awhile then continue again.Hehe!!

Haha!!I just love eating with them larh!!Gerek ah!!Let's go again but when we have enough cash ah.I know now all our cash are depleting.Me too!!!=(

School is getting better and better each day!!!!I like.Like I've always said,with Steven,Ijal and Ayen around,I'll nvr get bored in school.NEVER!!!I love having them around.They are my joy and laughter.Love you people ehk!!!Hehe.

N yah,Dearie gave me a good news today.Eh,no.She gave me the good yesterday but I only get to see the letter today.Hehe!!There you go Dearie,didnt I tell you he will be out soon.I hope he changed for good.I'm happy for you too k.I want to meet him ah.I want to him the guy who has make you be a stronger gerl.Well,he make me stronger gerl too.From him,I learned to treasure my family and friends.

Hmm,k lah..i tink that enuf for today.I'm dead tired ah!!N yah,finally,I've found out who is tagging my board.Hehe!!You ah,biaser ehk!!Jgn buat lagy!!Lain kali tulis namer btol sendiri k!!

Kurasakan Pudar Dalam Hatiku
Rasa Cinta Yang Ada Untuk Dirimu
Ku Lelah Dengan Semua Yang Ada
Ingin Ku Lepas Semua


PS:I'm going to be a very busy Gerl soon.




5:15 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009