Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello!!!!!I just came back from Jurong Point and I'm so damned sleepy but I dun want to sleep.If I do,I'll be having a very big difficulties sleeping at night.So yah,I'm trying as hard as possible to stay awake now.

Tuesday
School started at 11am.N I should be able to make on time cz it start late.But I did not.I arrived school at about 1115am.All due to late chatting with Cicakmat ah!!Not blaming you,just blame myself for not waking up early enuf to be in school on tym.Yah2,went for BCM.Didn't do much cz there was a Role-play presentation.Surf the net.Went for lunch afta that with Ijal and Ayen.Steven didnt come cz he over slept.Had lotsa fun during SW.We played badminton like professional!!!Hakz!!!

Went to Causeway with my mum and watch CicakMan!!!!My god!!Gerek ehk cete tu!!!I love it to the max!!It was funny.Very funny.Anyone wanna watch?Ask me to tag along k.I dun mind watching it again sey.Hehe!!!Then went to eat this Ice-cream on waffle.MashaAllah!!Sedap nyer hingga menjilat kaki ehk.It was so delicious.Must bring my Darling and Dearie to try it!!!Confirm they will love it sey!!

Watched the Spore vs Msia soccer match.It was a draw.Okie lah,mostly I spend the night just relaxing.Didn't do much.Then went to bed at 11pm.Didn't watch The OC!!I think I'm going to buy the whole season of the drama serial!!!I think that would be betta!!

Wednesday
I was 5 mins late.Arrived school at 905am.Miss my 815am bus thus the reason I was late.Went for TPS but Mrs Lim haven't arrived so we went for breakfast at the canteen first.I bought alot of food.I think I'm gonna have my menses soon ah.My appetite has been so good and I'm eating alot!!Shared my food with Ijal and Darling ah.Furthermore,if I ate alone,I wouldn't be able to finish it.Afta breakfast,went for class.Some group did their presentation ah.Me and Ijal was surfing the net and Ayen was sleeping.

Went for this Rock gig.Wah!!Totally not my type of genre.So I didn't pay attention.Keep disturbing Shima and Yani.N they were so irritated by me.Hakz!!Sorie gals.Just love to disturb you larh!!Hehe!!After an hour,we were suppose to go for our class and we did.Went for EVM and had our presentation.No preparation at all!!Ijal and Darling never seen the slides before.They were so blur while doing the presentation.Hehe!!Sorie bebz!!!

Afta EVM,suppose to go BCM but Ayen was tired and sleepy so we went to SA room for awhile.Ijal played his games and I just surf the net.Got too carried away and went to clas 45mins late.Mr Lee was kinda annoyed but luckily he didn't scold or wad ah.So yah,after 15mins,class was dismissed!!Hehe!!Macam pathetic ehk.

Went home with Darling,Ijal went to Woodlands.I was so sleepy that I fall asleep instantly after boarding the bus.N I miss my bus stop ehk.When I woke up,I was at Boon lay.Hehe!!I was thinking how come I'm still at Boon Lay sey.I tot I just fall a sleep for a moment.Then I discover that the bus was heading back to Clementi sak.Like so ~Duh~!Changed bus and head home.

Reached home,continue sleeping.I was like so tired.Woke up at 730pm.Had dinner then watched A Idol.Had a good laugh with my bro who was watching with me.Yah2,then had my rehearsal with Steven for our Role-play.Yup,we did it on phone cz we got no tym to meet.After that,call Cicakmat up.

Chatted with him till late ehk.Too much energy cz I slept in the afternoon.N god,he is losing lotsa weight ehk.If only I could lose weight like him.Within 2 weeks,he managed to lose nearly 5kg sak.If only I culd be like him,losing weight so fast.Hey cicakmat,take care of yourself sey.Jgn nanti kau hilang sudah.Asyik lose weight jer.Jgn2 kau amik drugs tak!!!Kau amik drugs ehk!??!?!!Jgn Mat.Aku kater jgn,jgn mat!!

Thursday
I was on time!!!Reached school at 9am.Went to student lounge to help Dearie with her event.Then went to class at 930am.Did a few rehearsal with Steven before we had our presentation.Okie lah.Finally,it's over and done with.Feel so much relieved!!After that,went to LT for Dearie event.It was a Dance Talk.Okie ah.I love the goodie "bottle".Then head for student lounge for refreshments.Wah,lepak abis ehk kat saner.As we ate,we watched John Tucker must die.Gerek plak cete nyer.

Then went for EVM,skali got spot check sak.Shocked sekejap.Afta the spot check,we went home evnthou the class wasnt over.Went to creative den to JP.On the way to JP,all the 3 of us fall asleep ehk.Went I woke up,I realised we have arrived and almost all the people has gone down.Wah!!So piaseh sak.Lincah2 sey tron.Hilarious sey.N I can bet,I look horrible when I sleep,esp in the bus.Hehe!!!N I notice Mr Gilera on the road while waiting for 198!!!Haha!!!

At JP,jln2 with Steven and Darling.Then I went to meet my mum.I dun noe about them.Had dinner at Pizza Hut AGAIN!!!N yah,my lil sis joined us afta sch.Makan2,cete2 den went home.N yah,have on comp since I reached home.Just take a few break here and there for my prayers.

N today,Prison Break is gonna be 2 hours long!!!Im gonna be glued on TV for 3 hours.I wont ans any calls,reply any sms or wadsoever.3 hours!!Yes,cz 1 hour b4 that,I'll be watching my chinese drama serial.Hehe!!I cant wait sey.Betta get all my drinks and titbits ready for the shows!!!

Haziq Haziq Haziq..Here I am again blogging about you.Dont know what has been happeening to you nowdays.You dun sound as cheerful when you called me.I can sense your sadness.I really hope you would share it with me and let me be your comfort.Pls ehk,dun keep everything to yourself.What am I here for?I just miss the old you!!!Yes!!I really do!!!

K lah..till den...

Biar Berputar Utara Selatan
Ku Tak Putus Harapan
Sedia Setia




5:35 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009