Helo!!I just came back.N ermz,Im not feeling too well.But luckily Dearie came to my house n gave me this Actal pills which supposed to cure gastric pains.Of course ah kena gastric.I didnt eat anyting till 6 plus.I was feeling so weak just now but felt slightly betta after taking the pills.
Thanks ehk Dearie!!Appreciate that you came by!!
Seeing you and half the pain was gone!Serious!!!
Okie,so I went to Causeway yesterday.My dad,mum n both older n younger bro followed.So we went to Cold Storage.I took everything that caught my eyes and also stuffs that I feel like eating.Shop2,take2 den head for the cashier.My dad even bought me n my bro
Honey Roasted Chicken each!!!Wah!!Hehe!!
After that,went to Bukit Panjang and visit my Granny.She cooked soup tulang.Wah!!Sedap ehk!!Had two servings.Went home at abt 6 plus.But we stop by somewhere for dinner first.Reached home then lepak in my room cz my lil sis isnt ard.Then my mum started to call me out cause she discover that I bought lotsa chocz.Hehe!!I bought
one big packet of Boost!!Steven is the one who make me addicted to it.N also I bought a box of
Ferrero Rocher.Okie,I know it was a bit overboard ah.But it's my fav chocz sey.
My dad just shook his head.Then I was kinda rebelious and said "Next tym dun bring me ah if I cannt buy anyting."Then my dad said "I can bring you along but keep your hand to yourself.Dun keep taking stuff.You wanna me go bankrupt ah".N he was making this funny face and I cant help it but laugh.Haha!!
So went to watch Kuliah Cinta
.Jiwang ehk cete!!Afta that watch Supernatural.Hansem sey the guy.Haha!!But not as
hot as my Mr Wentworth Miller!!Wakaka!!Then went to my room and lepak again.It's like been so long I didnt have the room to myself.Texted with Sayang.Read magazine.On a slow music at the background.Wah!Feeling abis sey!!Hehe!!Then at 2am,Darling called and we chatted till dawn.Laugh and joke abt many things.It's like so long since we chatted on fone sey.Hehe!!
Nice chatting with you Darling.
Woke up at 3pm and get ready to meet my sec sch frens for dinner.But all was late.So I head for my game in
arcade first.Then meet Lewis and we head for CityHall.Alight at JE for a moment cz we had to wait for Mija n lil Isha.Yah,lil Isha followed.Hehe!!It was kinda great having her ard ah.Disturb her lil bit,tease her but then I kena punish ehk.Her 'kakak' was very fierce.Cannt talk to Isha rudely lah,cannt disturb her lah,cannt scold her lah.Everything also cannt.
Reached Cityhall then I took over lil Isha.Her mum has to wait for her dad.Yup,so me and Sayang took care of her.Luckily she didnt cry or wad ah.Went to ate at Cavana.Had my Lemon Chicken Rice.Dearie,I had Lemon Chicken rice and I remembered you sey.I love you love it too.=) Yup2,afta eating went to esplanade and joke ard,talk and many more lah.Me and Mija just couldnt stop laughing sey.Esp the Donald Duck part sey.Laugh n laugh till Lewis couldnt take it sey.Hehe!!
At about 915pm,Mija has to go.Lil Isha needs her rest.Okie,we understand.So the rest decided to
WALK to PS to fetch Adeq afta werk.Yah,we walk n walk n walk.Penat ehk.Tak sanggop sak aku nk buat lagy.So Adeq finished werk at 1030pm.So went to Macdonald and waited for her.Had light supper with them.After which,all went home.Ananthi and Pyja gotta get home b4 11pm.
So yah,I reached home kinda early that night.Usually I'll reached at 12 plus but that day I managed to reached home b4 12.Of cz my mum was hapie and all.I was home early mah.Luckily I reached home early.I wasnt feeling too well when I reached home sey.Had this gastric attack!!!Wah,it has been along tym since I had one sey.I was like
so weak.I vomitted everthing I ate out!!Wah,I feel so terrible.
Texted Dearie and complain to her.I think I complain too much that she became worried sick and came by my house to send some pills.Awww!!!I was so touched!!!Thx Dearie.
Afta taking the pills that Dearie gave,I felt much betta.So went to do my proposal.But get then went out of mood afta few pages.Yah,so went to chat with Sayang and Cicakman aka Best Fren.Hehe!!Chat2 and chat till dawn.Then went to bed at abt 4 plus.
Lately he has been on my mind and keep coming to me non-stop.Not that I hate it but Im worried abt him too much.Haziq * I spelled his name wrongly at the previous post n get a scolding*.Yup,he is the guy Im missing right now.I texted him several day b4.N he called me up.Okie,he sound as if he is happy.Maybe he is.I wanna meet him ah!!I really do.But when?When do I get to meet him?Im so busy sey.I really pity him sey.I dun care what the situation is but Im gonna stick and support you all the way.Yup,even if you are in the wrong.Im sure you have your reason why you do it.Call me up k dear.Darling has not been feeling well for the past few days.Pity her sey.
Darling,you take care k.Jgn tk dtg skola plak sey.Kesian kan lah aku.Hehe!!I'll bring some pills for you tmr aite.Hope you get betta soon.Sayang is also not feeling well.She is having this flu.Haix.Everyone is not feeling well.
Gerls,we gotta take care of ourselves sey.Let's all get well soon k.N yah,cicakman,You get well soon too aite.Msg me if you are not well.
Ermz,k lah..Till den...
Bukan Kemahuan kuBukan Kehendak kuAtas Kegagalan Cinta IniKu Turuti JuaAtas Kehendak MuWalaupn ku Sedar Pahitnya BagikuPS:Get well soon everybody.