Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hey Hey Hey!!Hello, how are you, love your hair, love your shoe. Hehe!! A new song I learn from Steven. Cute sey the song. Hakz!

Okie,I know it has been nearly more than a week since I last update my precious and beloved blog. Not that I'm coming up with excuses,but what I'm going the type is all the truth and nothing but the truth. * Macam Naik Court Plak* Hakz!

Reasons:
1. My mouse was spoiled. It couldn't move and sometime it get stuck.
2. I'm busy doing my EVM proposal
3. My bro took control of the computer almost everynite

Okie,that was more or less the reason why I didn't update my blog.So let's back track wad I did last week.It was rather happening ah.N furthermore,it was the first week of school!!Hehe!!Met all my sweethearts everyday sey.

Monday
Came to school rather late.Steven wait for me at the canteen.He was on time.Ijal and Ayen was even later than me.So no big deal.Did some revision cz we were going to have our test soon.Yah,after which when for BCM but didnt do anything much.Then went to SA room,Ijal n me used the computer while Ayen N Steven enjoy their 1 hour nap.2pm,went for EVM.Didn't stay long.Went out at 3pm as I got something to attend to.Met Pyja and went there togeda.After my appointment,I discover Steven and Ayen came by.So shocked to see them around.Didn't expect them to come.After that,went for dinner together at Westmall.Great ah!Gerek bebey!!!I love it!!!

Tuesday
Ayen didn't come school.She took too much pills that she couldn't wake up.So left me,Ijal n Steven only.Went lunch.Then SW whereby, we went to the gym.All went crazy in there.Macam tk pernah gy gym gytu ehk.Haha!!But had fun and all.It doesn't feel right to have one of us missing ah.So the vibe wasnt really there.Went home,stop by Ayen's house then Pyja house before reaching my own house.Did my proposal till 5am.And at the same tym,trying to study for my EVM test.Wah,penat ehk!!

Wednesday
Went to school late.Even Ijal and Steven managed to reach school before me.Miss TPS lesson.Then went to SA room for nap time.Sleep till we nearly miss next lesson sey.Too tired.All were struggling to go to next class.The moment we arrived,we all sleep sey.I guess all were just too tired.Did our EVM test.When to NUH and visit my Mak Long but before that,went to donate my blood at the blood donation centre.Wah,this time the pain is much worse ehk.That poke the needle very deep sey.Even till today,the bruise is still there.Ouch!Went home and sleep,Wake up at 2am to finish my proposal and once again sleep at 5am.

Thursday
Normal!Woke up late.Went school at 11am instead of 9am.Yah,miss the 1st lesson.Continue doing proposal in school and all.Did admin stuff as a group.I got to say this.I'm very PROUD of my group members.They are all very committed and responsible!!Im lucky to have them!!!I was like so sleepy sey.My eyes are like half open and couldn't concentrate much.Luckily,went I started to talk nonsense,they all like wake me up into reality.Hakz!!Thou,I was tired and all,but I still accompany my dear Fav Boyfren to Queensway.He need to buy some stuff and I kinda of pity him cause none were free to go with him.So being a good saint,I accompany him!

It was raining heavily when we wanted to go home.So we chill at MCD 1st.Had our dinner then went off at about 5pm.This time I went home and print all the neccessary document needed to be submitted and slept rather early this tym.I slept at 2am.

Friday
Yup,so submitted all my reports and proposal.Finally,all was done.Kinda tired and all but I think it was worth it ah.Went home and I was running a temperature.So was my mum.So I slept till 8 plus.Sayang came by to get her laptop and pass me some stuff.Yah,then msg Sayang and chat with Cicakman till late.Slept at 5am again.This tym not bcz of proposal or wadeva shit but I watched DVD.

Saturday
Lepak abis ehk.Woke up at 4pm,Just to watch Mr Wentworth Miller.Then we back to bed and continue sleeping till 7pm.N I woke up also bcz Dearie and Darling called me up.They wanted to go out but I was too tired plus lazy ah.So we end up going to Dearie home and lepak there till late.Since no one was at her house,we felt like it was our home.We cooked,puff and did so many things.Just like as if it was our house and we lived there togeda.Went home at abt 11 plus and hog on to the computer before calling talking on the fone till dawn.

Sunday
Woke up early to go breakfast with MUMMY!!Hehe!!Yup2,I woke up at 930 am eventhou I slept at 5am okie.Shop2,eat2 then went home.Help mum to cook before I went to bed n slept till 6pm.Woke up and get ready to go to visit my Mak Long again.After which,went to WestCoast for dinner plus supper.Went home,called Sayang up and chat till 2am before hitting the bed.

Monday
Get my dad to send me to school.I was late.Then went to meet Mr Chin regarding our EVM.We are gonna have our event tmr.Yes,tmr!!!We are the 1st group to do it ehk.Yup2,scary sey.Hehe.
Went to buy some stuff with Ayen at Sheng Siong.Lepak ehk.Hehe!!First tym did shopping with her sey.Hakz!!Gerek ah.Bleh buat lagy.Then wait for Ijal to fetched the goods and send to Clementi.Saw this one guy.Very cute ah.Let's name him Gilera.Fuuyoo,cute giler bebey!!!Before this,I met him before but he wasnt as dark as he is now sey.Haix,if he is fair,cnfrm cute gilernyer!!Hakz!!K Mas,Stop ehk.Pls ehk.

Ziq,dun noe what's been going thru your mind.You seems to be a different person now.I no longer able to connect with you.You've changed.Alot!!Be it physically or wad.But remember Ziq,I will still be here the same person who has always been there for you.I'm not going to changed that.I hope you are happy with what you are doing now and don't regret it in future.Love you!

N yah,been getting lotsa werid people tagging my board.Saper lah hamba-hamba allah nie smua ehk?Langsung aku tak kenal!!!But nvrm,it's okie.So long you dun create trouble for me.

Okie,so today I'm gonna have my event.Jgn lupe dtg!!haha!!

K lah..Till den people..

Aku Redha Apa Yang Berlaku
Berbahagia lah Oh Sayang Ku
Kelukaan ku Ini Usah Lah Kau Perduli
Biar Ku Berduka Dalam Tangisan Rindu

PS:Im Scared!!!HAkz!!




12:18 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009