Hello people!!!!So,did you all miss me?Haha!!Yah,niwae,Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrated it.I know I'm kinda of late in wishing it.But nvrm lah,atlez I still wish right.Werking during CNY was really great!!!Yah,it was tired and all but with great people ard,of cz it turn out great sey.Better brace ursev people.
It's gonna be a long entry!!!!!Saturday(CNY eve)I started werk at 330pm but I woke up at 12 noon.Yah,my lil sis promise to make pancake for breakfast and so she did.That was the reason I woke up early.Hehe!!!It was more breakfast plus lunch ah.Okie,nice.Pandai jugak adik aku nie.Tak mati kebulur kalo aku tgl umah dgn dier.Hehe!!!After eating,prepare myself then go werk.
There wasnt any crowd.At nite was like NOBODY sey.I dun noe how many tym I mopped and sweep the floor.I even wipe the tables and chair with sanitizer.Totally like nobody sey.I helped Kakak Sapiah with the closing ah.Arrange the table properly and all.After doing all that,talk and talk with the counter crew.Then 1130pm,finish my werk.Went over to McCafe.
Faruq was there.I bought my Oreo Cheesecake and Apple crumble.Wah,sedap ehk.Slept at 2am after text-ing with Dora and Rahmat.
Sunday(CNY 1st day)I start werk 930am.Cant wake up ehk.My eyes was like glued!!But I had this dream that if I was late for werk,they are going to extend my werk tym.Wah,I quickly woke up and shower sey.I had plans that nite and I dun want to extend my tym.It was like so funny.
Morning was kinda free ah.Not many people.But after my break,it was like terrible!!!!People just keep coming.Kitchen was in sucha mess and we were like so busy.Luckily all Malays were in the kitchen.Abg Zaihan was the Production Controller(PC) so he keep asking me to continue cooking.Wah!!!Penat ehk!!Maner nk kener keluar masuk freezer,gy chiller!!Wah,penat!!!But I maintain ah cz luckily Abg Zaihan was there to help me and all.He wasn't so demanding ah.Understanding lagy ader.Luckily he was the PC.
By 8pm,still going in full force.None stop from 530pm.N I was supposed to be done.I called out to my manager and said I needed to go.He wanna extend me but I dun want.I got plans sey.N at the same tym also,Brian and Abg Han gotta go break.So all the three of us stopped and others replace us.Wah,then in the crew room we lepak abis sey.Rest my feet for a moment.N Abg Han praised me for being so diligent.He knows my station was the most difficult ones but I maintain my product.Hehe!!
Knock off and guess where I go with my family?Kiter gy Mustafa lah!!!Haha!!!But b4 that,went to Zam Zam for dinner.Wah,I was so lazy to eat ehk.Never felt this tired b4 sey.I ordered my Mee hoon Goreng and eat it so slowly sey.Nak angkat mee masok mulut pon mcm malas sey.Nak ajer suroh org suap kan.Haha!!Then went to Mustafa.Wah,ramai org ehk.I mean ramai Bangla ah.N I learned something from my dad that day.He told me that if u cant differentiate between an Indian and a Bangla,see their face.Indian usually has moustache.A bangla dun.So that nite,in the car I keep saying,"Oh,yang nie Bangla.""Oh,yang ini orang India."Haha!!!
Keep saying it till my bro and mum was irritated.They said it's not important to differentiate them.Haha!!!Aper ah drg.Shopped alot ehk.Bought lotsa junk food for myself.Then my dad said,"when are you going to eat all this stuff?By the tym u come home,it will be near midnite."It set me thinking.Btol jugak kater bapak aku.But still,I go ahead and buy it ah.Esp my boost!!I bough 16 of them!!Haha!!It was in one big pack ah.I'm addicted to BOOST!!!N it's all because of STEVEN!!!
Went home at about 1am.And I was so tired ehk.Had my shower then sleep ah!!!Luckily I was werking at 1230pm the next day.
Monday(CNY 2nd day)I was assigned to kitchen.Busy like hell ehk.Luckily people are around helping me when I cant handle it.Sue was the PC.Kitchen crew was so fucked up ehk!!People were like dinosaur sak.Order huge number of product sey.My hand was so cramped!!!During break,I totally rest ehk.I was even too lazy to eat.I slept in the crew room.So tired!!!
Missed my lunch and resulted in gastric ah.Luckily my Actal pills were around.I've never leave home with them now.I'm depended on them.Espcially during werk.Get gastric so easily sey.At night,my manager dropped by.N I was busy that tym.He said "Hi" to me and I was like "eh,Hi."Then he continued,"wah,busy ah today.Must be tired ah you."I was like,"yah2,tired sey."Then he went off ehk.
Nicholas came in just when I wanna finish werk.He loves to tease me sey.Yah,finish werk at 10pm and off to home.Received msg from Rahmat.Msg dier samer jer tau.Tkder soalan lain.Beb,skali skale tu,tukar lah cara kau msg.Kau nie pon!!=)He went to Marina ehk.Miss talking to him on the fone.Ever since I start werk,it's like dah lamer tak bbl gytu.Msg pon sekejap jer.Miss talking to my best fren lah!!!
He is like super duper excited for his coming match this sunday ehk.And I'm going to support him together with Dearie and Darling and Dora.Hehe!!!Okie,Rahmat,kau ader byk supporter ehk.After text-ing,watched TV and I made mysev waffle lah.Hehe!!!Sedap beb!!Eventhou,it was like 1am,I still eat it.I dun care!!Slept at ard 2am.
TuesdayStart werk at 430pm but b4 that I got something on.Called Dearie up.She keeps asking me out and I miss her lah!!So chatted on the pone for awhile and all.Lepas kan rindu lah kater kan.Then off to werk.Called Darling up too,but she was kinda busy.Nvrm.I understand.
Werk was kinda lepak but onli at nite.Evening was like hell.Busy.Dun noe how to describe lah.Then at 9pm,there was like nobody ehk.So,you can guess wad I did lah.Mopped and sweep the floor dun noe how many tyms.Arrange tables and chairs.Helped McCafe.Keep going there.Bbl dgn Kak Aini.Btw,Kak Aini is Abg Han's wife.Izad was also there.He is one helpful guy ah.Hehe!!!
After werk,buy my Oreo Cheesecake again.I'm addicted to it lah.Then went to kitchen to disturb Nicholas.He is doing closing.So I purposely asked him and he said,"Yah.You stay lah.Then helped me.After that we go home togeda."E'ehk,melampau ehk.I just said I dun want and took my bag.When I wanna go home,disturb him again.Said that I'm going home.Haha!!!
Went home and reached at about midnite.All were asleep.My bro is still not back.Gy maner jer..Shower then off to bed ah.Penat ehk.
WednesdayDidnt went to sch.Got something on.After that,went to watch movie.Protege!Gerek ah cete!!
It's about Junkies!!!N I love the lil gerl acting in the movie.So cute!!N one guy asked me this qn when I was about to sit down.He said,"are you sure you are in the right movie?This is a mandarin show u noe."N I replied,"This is protege right?"He nods and I said,"correct lah.I'm watching this movie."Hehe!!I find it funny lah.Org melayu tak bleh tgk cete cina ker?
Went home at about 730pm.Got a pone call from my dad and my cousin met with an accident.He was hit by a motor.Ish!!N he is only 10 years old sey.Haiz,wonder how he is doing.Hope it is not so bad lah.
Lately,I find it difficult for me to breathe.Keep having this chest pain.I'm afraid that I might get my asthma again sey.Haiz,hope not lah.N yah,my gastric pon getting worst ehk.Actal pills must always be ard.Anytym can get gastric sey.Susah lah kalo asyik kener depend on pills.
N yah,I miss Steven and Ijal lah.Miss their crap talks!!!Haha!!!Meeting them tmr in school!!Yay!!Cant wait!!!Ah,senang kate I miss my class ah.Esp the gerls whom I always talk to.Hehe!!For the first tym,I cant to get to sch tmr.Hehe!!!
K lah.Thx for reading my
LONG entry.Till den..
Sayangku..Kemana Kau Menghilangkan DiriSungguh Payah Untuk Ku MencarimuKembali Lah KepadakuSeperti waktu Dahulu