Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello!!!I am so dead beat!!!I've not been having enuf rest since CNY and my body is now aching all over ehk.Haiya!!N yah,just wanna make known to everybody,I WONT let any of my family members join SILAT!!!!Will xplain later k.

Thursday
Yup2,went to school.But I reached really late sey.Class was supposed to start at 9am but I reached at 10am ehk.People were already doing their presentation.Luckily never missed Hudz's presentation.Hehe!!After class,we got 2 hrs break.Okie,so went to SA room.I was having this super duper massive stomachache ah.Wah,they purposely talked about shits ehk.Tak ker kurang ajar tu.Temper jer.

End up,I went to my Obek's house to release wadever that has to be released.Met my swit lil cutie pie ah!!!Cute bangat!!!Will post his pic later k.So yah,Obek cooked this chicken.Eventhou,Darling and me just had lunch in school,we still eat thou.Hehe!!But Darling was worried that I might just have my stomachache again.No!I didnt.Hehe!!

Had EVM but started late.So yah,after sch,accompany Rahmat buy his finger guard and ankle guard.He needed it for his coming match.N he actually twisted his index finger during training ehk.It was so swollen sey.Takot aku tgk.Remind me of my thumb when it was hit by the hockey ball.Same ah,the swell like hell sey.

Went home then sleep.Was supposed to werk that day but I wasn't feeling well.So rested at home.My parents went to visit my cousin in the hospital.So,I was left alone ehk.Biaser ah.I woke up at about 10 plus.The gerls called me.Yah2,they asked me along to Dbl O.But no,I didn't went.I wasn't feeling good still.Found out that my dad went fishing.So I snuggle up my mum's bed and slept with her.Felt better after that ah.Hehe!!

Friday
No PIE!!Went to school at 9 plus.Slightly late.But still,okie ah.Darling was even later.Faizal came next.His tyre punctured lah.N he look dark ehk now.Maybe cz he is riding his bike ah.So hungry.Get Darling to buy me breakfast.Thanks ehk.Love u!!After eating,perot buat hal plak.But no,I didn't went to my Obek's house.We were half way thru when my stomach suddenly went okie.Hehe!!Mentel ah perot aku nie!!!

After school,went to watch Epic Movie with Darling and Dearie.Haha!!kelakar ehk cete nyer.We three watch the movie lepak abis.Kaki kat atas kerusi depan.Makan popcorn,hotdog,eggtart and mcm2 lagy ah.Aku pn tk ingat aper ah.N Dearie played a prank on me!!!She turned the straw upside down.Tak baik sey!!!

Went home,get ready to go werk.Wah,penat sey.Tak larat nak gy keje.I even reached late to werk sey.But luckily my manager was there ehk.Kire fav manager was there ah.But I wasn't in mood ehk.Ngantok giler!!So I end up giving attitude problem to him.Macam guilty sey.He didn't scold me or what ah.Instead he scolded my parther.Wah,makin lah guilty aku.After werk,he even helped me punched my card out.Like after so much attitude problem I gave him,he still so kind.Mcm tak baik sey aku.So I went to talk to him.Apologize nie smua,n he said "okie,nevermind.I understand."Selamat manager aku nie okie sey.

Went home and sleep.Tired tired tired sey!!!

Saturday
Wah!!!10am start werk oredy sey!!!My eyes were like half open ehk.Terpakser lah aku tahan all the way ehk.Werk till 630pm.Then went home,get ready to go to my grandma house.Wah,lepak abis ehk kat saner!!!Tgk Pesta Perdana sampai abis kat saner.Went home at about 11 plus ah.Then we went Bukit Timah to eat at Al-Ameen.Gy Bukit Timah dgn seluar track and t-shirt ehk.Selekeh abis sak.Ish!!!

Eat and eat.I was craving to eat Ikan Bakar ehk.So makan lah ikan bakar mlm2 buta sey.Reached home at about 1am.Lek2 with my brother first then went to bed.I need to wake up 10am in the morning ehk!!!

Sunday
Yah.I did wake up at 10am.But golek nyer golek mcm kambing atas katil,akhir nyer bangun kul 1015am.Kelam kabut aku jady nyer.Promise to meet my cousin at 1130am at Jurong East.So yah,hurriedly prepared mysev.Baju pn tak sempat gosok.Pakai stokin sampai terbalik.Then I realised my whole family was already out ehk.Only my bro was still sleeping.Called my mum on the way to the bus stop.She was shocked ehk.She goes like this,"Wah!!Bukan main awal keluar rumah.Kul brape jer Rahmat nyer match tu?Nak tlg dier warm up ker?"Haha!!Tat was what my mum said to me ehk.

My mum nie kan,kdg2 pandai nk buat kelakar sey.No,she wasn't scolding me ah.She was just being sarcastic sey.Tak pe,dah biaser dah.Reached JE at exactly 1130am but my cousin and her husband wasn't there yet.Hehe!!So yah,have to wait lah.They came at 1145am.And my sweetheart was there!!!Haha!!Gembira rasa hati ehk!!!Hehe!!

All the way,I carried and played with him.Sayang anak sdare aku sorang nie sey!!!Arrived at AMK but dun noe how to get to the CC.Rahmat ah,sembarang jer.Padahal namer CC tu is Cheng San CC.Dier blg AMK CC ehk.Ader kiter terkial-kial cari AMK CC.Pls ehk mat,direction tu kalo nk kasi,biar btol2.

End up,we have to go up this hill which was so steep.Wah!!Berpeluh-peluh sey aku.Exercise ehk!!Hehe!!Reached there,some match has already started.Okie,wasn't geared up at first lah.So went to jalan kat blk and you know why ehk.At about 3 plus,then best2 nyer match baru start.

1st that was really an eye-opener was the match between Boy and this pesilat national.Wah!!Power to the max nyer!!Both are also great!!I really enjoyed watching it.Anak sedare aku sampai tertdo-tdo ehk.Next was Rahmat and Fazrul.This fazrul is also national nyer.Wah!!!Tak sangker si Rahmat nie bagos jugak ehk.Jatuh kan bdk nie smua.Okie,I'm amazed!Tapy tak bleh angkat part yg dier suroh aku amik gmbr ah.Sempat ajer nak pose.Padahal dah nak masok ring ehk.Haha!!!

N last but most fantastic skali is the match between both national ah.One of them was under Zulfakar.Wah!!!The way he fight ehk,lemah ah jantung aku tgk.Power lah!!!Jantung aku mcm nak terkeluar biler tengok bdk2 nie nyer match sey.N the injuries that attain,mashaAllah....Sumpah aku tak akan masok kan org2 yg aku sayang ke silat!!Tak sanggop aku nk tgk injuries drg!!!

Afterall,it was a good match ah!!Power2 lah bdk2 Seligi Tunggal Kemuning!!!!N Boy is sucha funny guy.Tak sangker ehk aku,dier tunjok kan jari dier yg koyak.Terkejot aku!!Yah,it was a great experience lah.Bleh gy lagy ah.Hehe!!

After match,went to JP.Makan Pizza Hut!!!Yipeee!!!Suker aku!!Haha!!!After makan,I bring my sweetheart to McD.Bbl jap dgn bdk2 kat saner then go back Pizza Hut.After mkn smua,balik ah.Penat sey.Sumting funny happened in the bus juz now.I was like half asleep and I was going to alight.I tot I was holding to the bus-pole.But I actually wasn't.I was holding to someone's mop that he just bought.Haha!!!I was wondering why it was moving,skali ruper nyer mop lah!!!Ya Allah!!Malu nyer aku!!!!Haha!!!

Hmm,I shall post some pixs which I took during the match.But not so good in quality ah.They all moving ah when I took the pic.Nvr gv me a chance to take a good shot.Ish!!!

N yah,giving up on someone you love is def difficult.Be strong and maybe you can do it.Just don't give up so easily.I've done it and I'm sure you can too.So try k.I'm here if you need my help k.U noe when and how to get me right.So yah,anything for you so that you can overcome this obstacle.

K lah..till then...




9:30 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009