Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Helo!!!Hmm,posting my updates again.Okie,kinda fast huh.Well,I just couldn't get to sleep ah.Slept the moment I reached home till 8 plus just now.Ish!!!

I was listening to my bro's window media player *as usual* and I discover this song.Title: How Come.Artist:D12.This song remind me of the tym when I had an argument with one of my best boyfriend during sec school days.Luckily for me,there was an angel helping the both of us and we manage to be close.Much much more closer than before.And the best thing was,he treat me even better than before.=).N I still love him!!!

Just share the some part of the song.Here it goes:
How Come.. we don't even talk no more
And you don't even call no more
We don't barely keep in touch at all
and I don't even feel the same love when we hug no more
And I heard it through the grapevine.. We been Beefin Now
After all the year we been down.. ain't no way no how
This bullshit cant be true
We Family.. aint a damn thing changed.. unless its you!

To me,this part is the one that make the song power to the max lah.It was meaningful during that tym ah.I wuld sing to it all the tym.Well,it's over now.We are still frens.N yah,I still love him.*I know I said it jz now*

Was blog hopping and I came across this post by someone.She blog about something that kinda caught my attention ah.She was trying to forget this guy she loved.I was like thinking,why the hell would you want to forget him?If you loved him,just make him part of ur life.Think of happy moments.N most imptly,think positively lah.I realised something,the more you try to forget the person,you actually think about him/her more sey.Yes,this is very true.

If you guys remember about 'Brown eyed guy',you know what I mean.Yah,I used to have a massive crush on him and all.Totally massive huge crush sey.Haha!!I will laugh when I think about that tyms.Dearie and Darling will agree on how massive my crush was.But then something happened.I totally wanna forget about him and all ah.Like totally no contacts and all.Totally no connection ah kire.But then,I think again,why shuld I give up on someone I love.There are many forms of love.

Love between frens.Love between sibling,Love between a mother and a child.Doesn't mean if you love a guy,you have to love him as your someone special.So after thinking stuff out,I love him more as fren now.Of cz,at first it was difficult and all.I wasn't sure if my feeling for him is still there or not ah.My gerls totally don't believe that I could do it.But then as we get to know each other better and treat each other more like a real fren,my so-called feeling for him just fade and it's gone.The moment has past.I treat him totally like my other frens.

N yes,I dare to say he is part of my life now.He is just the other someone,other than Dearie and Darling,whom I share everything with.Tempat mengadu nasib lah kire.Hehe!!!N yah,I admit I will miss talking to him whenever I'm busy working.But it seems like he has a telepathy with me ah.The moment I think of how long I didn't call him or msg him,he will be calling me.Haha!!!Mcm kener jer timing tu.

Of cz,I gotta thank Dearie for making me believe in mysev.I still remember the advise she gave."He is someone you love,why do you want to forget him?Treat him as a fren and love him as your fren.I'm sure that will be better."My gerls kinda don't allow me to totally lose contact with him ah.They feel that it is sucha waste.N guess what,treating him and loving him as fren is def better sey.

We enjoyed each other company.Okie,wait.I enjoyed his company.But I dun noe about him ah.He totally know when to make me smile sey.It's like so natural for him.That is one of the things that he did since we became close fren.

N thru him,we gotta know few other people whom became Dearie and Darling frens.I'm sure Darling will agree with this.Btol tak kambing? Haha!!Lotsa stuff happened ever since we became close and all.We went out on several occasion with Dearie and Darling together with his fren.N yah,it just been great lah.Although there are obstacles that we went thru but we managed to pass it.He handles stuff kinda okie ah.Maybe he think maturely.Not as impulsive as I am.

Hmm,maybe I shuld link this gerl ah eventhou I totally dun noe her.Let her read my blog.Maybe it culd be of some help to her.
* Tapy aku raser,tk yah lah*It's not easy.Really.Might as well,you turned your love to some other form of love.That is much much easier.N it does have many benefits.*I'm saying this as if I selling some insurance policy sey.Haha!!*

I'm sure Dearie and Darling will go like this after reading this post,"Yelah,post pasal dier jer pe.Mentang2 dah jady best fren.Asyik puji dier jer lah.Hehe!!"Hey Dearie and Darling,I got say this to both of you,Without you gerls,how the hell would I manage to be bestfren with him?It's because of you gerls jugak pe.You both gave me your fullest support.N I'm totally grateful for it and appreciate it alot.You gerls are my pillar of strength sey!!Love you gerls larh!!!

Okie,guess that will be all I have to sae lah.*berat ehk topic*Yah2,feel free to express your comment.Be it you agree or not.Up to u lah ehk.Diff ppl,diff opinion pe.Till den people.....




12:21 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009