Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I was listening to my Bro's Window Media Player when I came across my all time fav song.Guess what it is?It's from Savage Garden.Title:Truly Madly Deeply.Wah!!!Power ehk!!I'm still so in love with the song.I shall type the verse that I love most.Here it goes...

Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cos it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...

Touching kan?!Hehe!!Mood Jiwang plak lah sekarang ehk.Hehe!!N yah,I read a quote just now and found it very meaningful.Just wanna share it with you all.It goes something like this ah.Love Is Unconditional Till It Hurts.This is so true for me.I tend to love people too much but too bad for me ah,the person always hurt me.Then when we tried to get back togeda,it will be hard.The love is no longer as deep as before.

Not that I hate them or wad ah.But it's just so difficult for me to love the person back as deep as before cz I'm afraid.Afraid that something might happened again and I'm hurt once more.People might said that I'm selfish or wadsoever ah.But I'm the type that learned my lesson fast.I dun like to have a repeat of unpleasant moments.I wanna my life to always be a happy one.

But I guess God always have something plans for me that I have to face no matter what.Be it good,bad or disastrous.I just have to strong and try to handle it the best as possible.Dugaan Hidup lah kater kan.Haix,ntah lah ehk.Aper nak jady,jady lah.

Let's just go back to what I did last few days.

Monday
Late,late late!!I was late ah.I reached school nearly at 10am.Steven was also late.Darling gave me 10 miss call ehk.Hehe!!Okie,I know I promise myself I'll be on time.I woke up at 7am but I went back to sleep ah.Tu yang buat lambat sey!!!Ish ish ish!!!Had TPS,we did about this tour agency tingy ah.Interesting ehk.N my god,1st class seat in the air-plane is fuyyyoooooo!!!Best lah baby!!I wanna give it a try lah!!!When will that be ehk?*Wondering*

Afta that,BCM.Had my PPT presentation.Okie,I talked alot.Topic relative pe.Haha!!Banyak lah story aku.Now,I'm over and done with my projects,presentation and wadeva other shits.I'm only left with EXAMS!!Which is in a month time.Better start revision.*Mcm real jer*

Went for lunch then SA room before going to EVM.Wah,I slept thru out the EVM lesson ehk.Very very tired.I love the way Darling woke me up.Felt so loved!!Haha!!After school,accompany Dearie to JP with Darling.Oh yah,Steven joined us too.But he left at about 530pm.Dearie shopped lotsa stuff ehk.Mainly,she bought stuff for Kyo ah.Gaji aku blom masok,kalo dah,aku pon beli sumting untuk dier sey.*I'm serious*

Went to Delifrance for dinner.Darling was craving for the tuna tingy ah.Dearie blanja us!!Thanks ehk Dearie.Had lotsa laughter while eating.Cant stop tasting each other food and all.Dearie love the soup.N gosh,Darling ate very slowly ehk.She said she was enjoying every single bite.Hakz!!Yelah tu!!!When it was time to pay the bills,we discover that was no NETS!!!Argh!!!Stupid!!!Dearie went to withdraw her cash while Darling and me stayed behind and karaoke.Hehe!!

Reached home at about 7 plus.Prayed then get ready for my night class which ends till 10pm.Reached home,changed and off to ZzZzZ world.Hehe!!

Tuesday
Didnt woke up late but I reached school late ah.N even miss Jane's presentation!!!I went for breakfast lah.Even Steven reached early sey.Yah,Darling did her presentation and all.I was amazed at her presentation cz she did it so well,esp with the pictures!!I Loike!!!Hehe!!Then went for lunch and drop by for SW before going to Darling house.

At 630pm,werk werk werk till 11pm.Penat ehk.Luckily Brian was around so had fun jugak ah.N yah,Hafiz was on the same shift as me that day.Hehe!!Tgk lamer2 muker,prasan dier nie mcm kerek ah.Ah,wadeva lah!!!Went home rather late.Accompany Ju cz she had a tiff with her guy and she was crying all ah.Me and Brian kept her company.Reached home at about 1230am.Shower then off to bed.

Wednesday
Okie,not on time.I reached at 920am.TPS,she showed a video of some group.Yah,ours will be shown next week.N we learned about diff type of accommodation today ehk.Interesting!!!Then met Dearie up in SA room before going for PIE.Then went for lunch break with Waniee,Orbitz and Nisah.

Afta lunch,Steven went off.Yelah,V Day mah.Byk ehk org tak dtg.Biaser krg ehk!!!Haha!!!Dearie and Darling went home first cz they need to go somewhere ehk.Yah,went to class alone but lucky got Huda,Yani,Shima and Mai.Lepak abis.Didnt concentrate at all sey.Talk and laugh jer.Then we went to LT for this workshop.Okie ah,had lotsa fun with Huda.She was high ehk.Asyik ketawer jer.Esp part yang terrace house and pulau berani.Mcm siak!!haha!!!

N yah,we met Pierre Png and Jessica Liu aka Ruan MianMian.Hansem ehk Pierre Png.And he said "Bye-bye.Balik okie" to me.Hehe!!Not to me ah,to us.Huda,Mai,Shima and Yani were all there too.Then went home.Slept in the bus ehk.Penat ah.Totally very tired sey.Luckily never miss my bus stop.

Reached home,continue sleeping and all.Woke up at 7pm,prayed and had dinner before going out.Did lil shopping on my own while waiting for my parents to fetched me.Wah,I bough Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream two ah!!!Also,Boost,fresh milk and egg.Totally amount spend,$31.90!!!Like wad sey,beli cumer sikit jer dah sampai $30 plus!!Siak btol!!!

Claimed from my father $20.Hehe!!!Biaser jugak.I told him I bought it first,but he has to pay me back ah.Hehe!!He just kept quiet.Ntah dier bagi aku duit ker tak ehk besok.Harap2 kasi lah ehk.Pokai sey!!!Went home and now infront of computer!!!

Weed,estacy,glue and wadever other shits as long as it drugs,I HATE THEM!!!They turn people into JUNKIES!!!!People lose their families,children gets neglected.Like fucking shits ah ehk!!!ARGH!!!!!

K dah.I'm done getting angry and sad and wadeva shit.I just wanna stay happy!!Happy shalalala,it's so nice to be hapie!!!!

K lah..till den..

Tetapi Ini Semuanya Memori
Yang Akan Ku Simpan DiDalam Hati
Pabila Ku Keseorangan Nanti
Akan Ku Teringat Sejarah Kembali




10:17 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009