I'll just start today's post with some stuff which I find very meaningful for me ah.Read first ehk before reading my post aite.Hehe!!=)
Around the corner I have a friendIn this great city that has no end,Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,And before I know it,a year is gone.And I never see my old friends face,For life is a swift and terrible race,He knows I miss him just as well,As in the days when I rang his phone.And he rang mine but we were younger then,And now we are busy and just too tired Tired of playing a foolish game,Tired of trying to make a name."Tomorrow" I say! "I will call on JimJust to show that I'm thinking of him."But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,And distance between us grows and grows.Around the corner,yet miles away,"Here's a telegram sir,"Jim died today."And that's what we get and deserve in the end.Around the corner,a vanished friend.Remember to always say what you mean.If you miss someone,tell them.Don't be afraid to express yourself.Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you.Because when you decide that it is the right time it mightbe too late.Seize the day.Never have regrets.And most importantly,stay close to your friendAnd family,for they have helped Make you the person that you are today.There!!Meaningful kan.So people,you better tell the whoever you are missing right now.Not that I wish this will happened to you,But hey,you never know beybey.Nowadays,lotsa people are dying while sleeping or just too suddenly.Haix,dunia nak kiamat agak nyer ehk.
Okie,let's get back to what I've been doing the past two days.
Hmm,actually nothing much is going on around school.For BCM,my other classmates are presentating their PPT.I love Ah Beng presentation just now.It was very entertaining.Didn't know that he was that funny.Hehe!!
Lesson learned,Dun Judge People By Their Looks.As for EVM,didn't study much cz I wasn't concentrating lah.Totally lazy week for sch!!!
But it was different for my werk.Been werking everyday till 11pm.Few new crew are joining us.And my manager drop by on thurs.He look so smart in his jeans and t-shirt lah!!!Haha!!I said "Hi" to him.And guess what he said?He said,"Wah,today you say hi to me ah.Must go buy 4D oredy."Kurang ajar kan!!I know lah I'm not as sociable as other crew yet.But no need say until like that ah.Tak baik sey dier.Tapy takpe,aku okie go jer.
N yah,Hafiz was also on schedule that day.Sombong ah dier!!!Aku tak tegur dier pon.Asyik aku jer kener tegur dier,dier tak bleh tegur aku ker?!Jalan dah!!!Oh yah,Amirul was also on schedule.But for 4 hours only ah.He's schooling.Great jugak budak nie.Make my life happier werking.Brian had 3 days off.Tmr then he will coming back ah.Tu lagy satu member gerek nyer.
In all,werk has been okie for me ah.Managers are great.Never get scolding from them
YET!!Crew member are helpful.And yah,I enjoy my werking life.Get to meet artist some more!!Hehe!!At least,it keeps me occupied and not wasting time thinking about some stuff that is irrelevant and unimportant.
Remember the B&J ice-cream I bought?Wah,dah nak habis ehk.Sorie ah Jane,cannot gv you already.You go buy ursev k.Haha!!It's cheap tau.Now got promotion,2 for $18.90.Usually,one will cost $11.90.Buy 2,then one gv me k.Hehe!!
My mum bought some instant made waffle,so I made ice-cream waffle just like in Gelare.Fulamak!!!Sedap ehk!!!I added some ingredient of my own.I added in nuts,whipped-cream,chocolate fudge and maple syrup!!!The taste was really ffuuuuyyooooo!!!!Cannot be describe lah baby!!You gotta do it on your own and taste it.My indulgence with this ice-cream had made me grow side way ah.Haiyo!!Haiyo!!Haiyo!!!
And hanging out with Hudz in school has been crazy sak!!!Cant stop talking about my palace,her 5 room flat,Mai's studio house and Pulau Berani ah.Haha!!!Giggle up everytym we talk about it.And we always gets scolding from Mai.Aper ah dier.No sense of humor ah.Hahahaa.!!!
Oh yah,when I reached home just now,my mum was watching this malay movie.Wah,sedih ehk cete nyer.Terharu aku tengok!!!Haix.The story is about a women sacrifice.Sad,very sad.
I guess this will me my last post for the week.I'm gonna werk till Tuesday.N the werking hours are damned long ehk!!Yeah!!Gonna chiong all the way!!!Luckily,great ppl are also werking sey!!Hapie,shalala,it's so nice to be hapie!!!Hahaa!!!
K lah.Wanna sleep oredy.Tmr werking ah!!Nytz people!!!
Mengapa Kau MeninggalKan KuApakah Kesalahan KuYang Ku Buat Kepada MuSehingga Begini Akhirnya