Nearly
230am and I'm still not in bed.I'm doing my BCM PowerPoint Presentation.N I'm like so brain dead now.Too tired I guess.
Hmm,school start at 11am today but I was slightly late.Reached school around 1120am.Nowadays,I'm so lazy to go school sey.Like no motivation.Hmm,maybe I should do something about this.
Arrived in school,then surf the net.The guys weren't there.Ntah maner dorang pon aku tak tau dan tak nak amik tau dah.Suker hati dorang lah nak datang skola ker tak.Aku dah malas nak jager.So yah,left me with Darling.But we weren't bored or what lah.Jane,Nana,Ida & Yani were all there talking with us.
Had lunch with Dearie and frens.We laughed hard about the Makcik tingy.Haha!!Giler nyer Orbitz!!Muker sampai merah sey dier ketawer.Yah,then we went to LT for this talk.I was like so sleepy that I felt that I'm sleep walking.
After the event,went home straight!!I slept in the bus the moment I board it sey.Confirm burok nyer!!Perduli ah!!Aku ngantok giler sey!!Arrived home n I land immediately on my bed without taking out my socks or even changed!!!Penat!!!My mum was irritated when she saw me in bed that way.But lucky me,she didn't scold while I was asleep like she always did.She must have known that I was too tired.
Woke up at 5pm then prepare to go werk.Yup,werk till 11pm.Gotta know this "
new" guy.He's
cute!!Haha!!!N Abg Han told me that he longed to know who "siti" is.N only today we met.He has been werking there for long but it's just that my schedule and his doesn't clash.Hehe!!So today was the first tym it does clash.
N my manager drop by.I suddenly realized my manager look so much like Boi.Hehe!!He joked ard with me ehk.But still have that Ah Beng accents.Okie lah manager nie.He helped me alot.Infact,these ppl werking with me always helped me.Eventhou I dun need their help.Baik sgt lah mereka nie smua.
N tonite shift was the best.All in the kitchen were malays.We all kinda went slightly crazy.Abg Han kept singing.N this Kakak was joining him.N Hafiz cant stop cursing and swearing.Even Francis was "high" ehk.Joke dier tak bleh angkat sey!!
Then 11pm,went home after my supper and all.Reached home and shower all.Now in front of comp trying to do my BCM.N school start at 9am tmr ehk.I hope I wont be late!!!
N yah,I dun noe what wrong with me this past few days.I changed my mood very easily.One moment I'll be laughing and joking & the next moment I'll be feeling down and too lazy to talk or even do anything.Just no explanation for it.Nak ckp mood swing,tak mungkin ah.So ppl,sorie ehk if I flare up at u ker or did something which hurt you by saying anything that is wrong.I'll try to control ah k.But do try to understand and don't provoke me if you see my mood is like shit k.Thanks & I'll greatly appreciate it.K lah..Till den..
Adakah Kau YakinAkan Cinta IniAdakah Kau PastiIni Akan Bertahan SelamanyaPS:E'ehk,Banyak Nyer org Tag board aku.Happenin plak sey..Haha!!Thanks ehk krg...