Wajahmu..Mengapa sering terbayang dimataku...Haha!!Jiwang sikit jap ehk.N no,this tym I'm not going crazy over some pesilat that maybe Nana n Jane is thinking abt.I'm just going crazy over this cute guy in my werk place ehk.Haha!!He is so cute lah!!!Now,I think I'm werking for the wrong reason ehk.I cant stop looking at the cute guys in McCafe.Carik chance ajer nak masok McCafe sak.Hehe!!!
*dah mas,stop it ehk*Okie.I shall stop.If I am to continue,I'll go on and on non-stop about them.Hehe!!!
*still feeling excited*ThursdayThere was supposed to be BCM at 9am.I got
NO intention to go but my mum was nagging away and asked me to wake up.So yah,I did woke up and off I went to school.Reached at about 930am.Late ehk!!!I'm not keeping to my goals sey.Haix...So juz went thru some stuff and all.Then went for 2 hour lunch break.I did my BCM Ppt during break and the rest played UNO.Bising ehk dorang.!!Ketawer mcm kat rumah sendiri gytu.
Then at 2pm,we tot of going to EVM,but it was canceled cz there is an event.Mcm siak!!!So went to the event instead.It's about Guest Service in Sentosa.Yah,it was okie.Learned something out of it.The atmosphere in the LT was totally different!!!I enjoyed it.The rest went home and all.Only I attend the event.
Went home alone and I fall asleep on the bus ehk.From Chevron all the way to my home bus stop.Wah!!Confirm burok sak aku tdo!!!But still,I think I sleep very peacefully ehk.Haha!!Lena abis sak!!Reached home,eat and watched TV then prepare to go werk.Werk werk werk till 1030pm.
While waiting for the bus,RAHMAT
*Betta put his name,b4 he banting aku msk dlm longkang* called.Nasib lah dier call,ader jugak teman untuk berbual.Haha!!Aku tau dier rindu aku.Wakaka!!!Reached home,shower then off to bed in my mum's room.Hehe!!My dad wasn't at home so I decided to snuggle up her bed and sleep with her.Hehe!!
FridayI woke up late ehk!!It was already nine when I woke up.N I woke up bcz Steven msg me asking me where I was.Felt so guilty.Cz I promise myself to go to PIE lesson that morning sey.Haix..So I prepared myself and get ready for school and off I went at 930pm.Reached school and call Steven up.Ijal and him were waiting for me in the canteen.Yah,went to class togeda after getting a light breakfast.
During EVM,I wasnt concentrating too much cz I was busy blog hopping and I discover that I noe lotsa people.Ijal was playing game and Steven was sleeping ehk.Darling was late.After class,went to eat again.Eat with Nana,Ida and Jane.Chat2, laugh2 n off we get to know that there was no BCM.Thanks ehk!!!But still,I went to meet Mr Lee to show him my Ppt presentation.Yah2,so after meeting him,I went to clementi to meet my sweetheart ehk.Dah besar lah sweet heart aku,dah kenal orang ehk and he doesn't me to carry sey.He cried!!!Sedih sey.But when my aunt carry him,he keep looking at me.But when I wanna take him,he cried.Aper sey.Sedih aku.Lesson learned,I got to meet him every week!!!
Yah,so I went home at about 3pm then slept for awhile before going to werk.It was kinda of tired ehk.Byk bdk2 CD plak tu.But tak per lah ehk,dah kene keje,nak buat aper sey.Rahmat called and all.He accompany me on pone.Okie lah tu,atlez jln tak srg2 sey.Hehe!!
Reached home and discovered that everyone were asleep.N found my sis O level result on the dining table.
She got 14 points ehk for her L1 R5.Wow!!Amazing bebey!!
Good job Dah!!!Yah,okie.So hog online and chat on the pone with Rahmat and MSN with Naz who was at the same time at Rahmat house.Helped him do his frenster and all.Ish,dorang dua nie kan,satu mentel nak mampos,lagy satu plak gatal!!!Haha!!Sajak lah tu korang dua ehk.Slept at 5am.
SaturdayWoke up at 1pm.Had lunch and off to werk.Was supposed to start at 230pm but the moment I step into my werk place,manager asked me to sign in cz not enuf ppl.N it was onli 210pm sey.Yah,so I werk till 11pm.Tired!!
Went home,shower.Then watched this Jackie Chan movie.Cant help but keep laughing and laughing.The show was really funny sey.N I'm a big fan of Jackie Chan sey.Then Dearie called me and told me
KYO!!!It's
KYO people!!!The guy that made me value my frenship,my family and so many other things.The guy who made me strong!!!
He is OUT!!!Yeah!!!Thank Allah for that!!!
I knew they went Johor to meet
Kyo and all.
Kyo even talk to me on pone but I didnt know it was him.End up talking rudely to him.Haix,regret it.I hope I get a chance to talk and meet him sey.Maybe one day,I'll go Johor with Dearie and Darling togeda and meet him.So yah,slept at 2am.
SundayWoke up at 735am,get ready for werk and off I went!!!Werk till 2pm.Had lunch there.My
CUTE manager was there!!Haha!!!Tapy,bdk McCafe tu takder lah.=( Okie lah,talked alot with my manager.It was a busy morning and not enuf crew.So even manager had to do werk and all this.Hehe!!
Reached home,prayed then off to take a nap till 7pm.I used my ear-plug so that I could sleep peacefully.My house is alwasy a din if it's on sunday.It's full house bebey!!!
Woke up and prayed and watched PCK final season show then off to dinner with my family at SeriLaut.Met Dearie there with her family.Hehe!!!Okie lah,tasted the food there.Still,I prefer the JooChiat nyer.
Reached home,called Rahmat up.Dier sakit lah.Tu ah,suroh makan panadol tak nak plak.Haix.Mcm ner nak baik.Degil!!!Just hang up with him at 230am just now.He can no longer take it and decided to head for the bed.Hope you get well soon k.
N yah,
Indra send me a song just now.He composed the music himself and I was the first one to listen to it.Wow!!I'm honour sey!!It was nice.Cant believe he did that.Hehe!!All the best with u and your band okie...
Best News of the week!!Release of KYO!!!Im totally happy for Dearie.And he actually saw us when we send his stuff down to AWP.N gerls,did u both remember what I said?"Jgn2 Kyo nmpk kiter sey.Aper kater kiter jerit panggil namer dier."N it is so true that he saw us.The guy who captured Dearie heart.I hope he treat her good.Kalau tak,aku panggil Rahmat banting dier.Haha!!Mcm real ajer.
Shocked of the week...Haziq msg me and told me that he missed me.He missed the old me who love to joke ard and all.Hey,it's not that I dun wanna joke ard with u anymore but it seems that we are drifting apart.I no longer feel connected to you.Ntah lah ehk,aper reason nyer pon aku tak tau.But I really hope we will get back like we used too.I miss u too sey.I miss you.K lah ppl,nearly 330am and I'm still not asleep.I have lesson tmr at 9am okie.N I'll be on time!!Promise!!!
Apabila Kau Tiada DisisiKuHatiku pun Mula Terasa SayuWajahmu Selalu Terbayang-Bayang DifikirankuWahai Sayang....PS:Dah lamer tak jumper Dora ehk....