Happy Shalala..It's so nice to be happy!!!!Hehe!!!Okie,I've gone slightly crazy after meeting my schoolmates yesterday.It was great!!!I
t was fantastic!!!It was amazing!!!I love it to the max!!!!Of cz, I went to school first as I needed to clarify some stuff with Mr Lee regarding my BCM.After that,went for my breakfast plus lunch.Then me and Darling made our way to Boon Lay Interchange taking 154.We just got so many tym in hand as Dora finished her work at 1230pm.Reached Boon Lay and we made our way to Raffles Place.Reached, but Dora wasn't there.So we waited.Lamer ehk.
After Dora arrived,we made our way to Pasir Ris!!!Reached,n we have to wait for Mija.Lil Isha and
ABG NASIR was also there.Okie,after that we made our way to Home NS Team Pasir Ris Chalet.When we reached there,I was so amazed by how big the chalet is.Nie dah bkn chalet sak,dah macam
Banglow sey!!!The living room is
huge!!!There were four rooms,two toilets,a kitchen,balcony in each room and the most amazing place,there is a garage lah!!!Bleh park kereta,motor,Lorry pon boleh lah!!!It was really huge!!!
*Jady Orang Kaya jap*Hehe.
The boys were already there and all.Me,being me,explore the whole house first.Inspect lah kire nie.Best2!!Aku suker!!After that,we watched DVD at the living room and all.Lepak ah.Played some cards games with the girls.Watched Cicakman and laughed about it again.
Around 6,Darling,Dearie,Farah and me went for cycling.Haha!!!Gerek Giler!!!Esp the part where Darling couldn't get out of the muddy field.Will post the pics aite.We cycle till our butt hurts and leg cramped!!N there was this uncle who keep ringing his bell to us whnever he cycle nx to us.Padahal,the space is so big sak!!!Bodoh!!During this tym,Dora was sleeping at 'home' with Lil Isha.
Reached back at 'home' around 7pm.The boys were playing soccer leaving Hui Ling and Carlos bbq-ing.Kesian Plak tgk dorang.So I helped and we bbq till the boys and all come back.None wanted to helped cz all has taken their shower.Bagero btol!!So I bbq lah.N being me,I was screaming and shouting the whole tym cz I culdnt find some stuff.And of cz,made some stupid comment about everything and 'scolded' everybody around.I guess that was the best tym ah.Kecoh giler nyer!!!
Then there was the tym where we took lotsa pics!!I love that moment!!
Love love love love it!!!!=D There was one tym I followed Fir n Syaz to send Hui Ling and Carlos home and Fir drive ehk.Hehe!!!Relek jer dier bwk kreta.Me and Syaz sat at the back.Macam Sir and Mdm ah!!!Haha!!Then we went to re-fill the tank cz it was nearly empty.Wah,mcm kreta sendiri gytu ehk.Hehe!!Prasan sejenak!!!
N on the way 'home',Syaz drive.He speed like hell!!I was like so scared!!!But it was fun ah!!!Mcm kat dlm kreta racing sak!!!I Loike!!!Reached back 'home' and I was getting ready to go back home,my real home.Shower and prepare myself all ah.My parents fetched Me,Darling,Dearie n Dora home.It was gerek ah.Baru korang tau betapa bising nyer bapak aku kan.Kecoh kan dier,mcm anak dier jgk.Haha!!Lotsa laughter shared in the cars.Kecoh drg dgn mak bpk aku.My dad send each of them home.
N finally,at 1145pm,I reached home!!!!So tired!!Slept almost immediately but then I was sms-ing with Rahmat.So kire mcm half a sleep ah.Hehe!!Ntah aper ke haper aku msg dgn Rahmat.
Didn't went to school today.Too tired ah..Then some more,body ache.Confirm Darling is still sleeping also!!So yah,didn't went.N it's revision week mah.Revise jer lah kat rumah.
*Mcm Btol!!*
My house is so noisy lah sak!!!Construction is going on right infront of my room!!!I cant get a good sleep!!Bagero btol!!I tink i'm going to sleep over at JE ah!!!Bising lah sangat!!!
I've posted some pictures at my frenster profile,so do check it out.Kalo nk comment,comment yg baik2 jer.Haha!!K lah,I'll post some pic here too...so,till den...
ps:gerek ah korang!!!!