Monday, March 19, 2007

Harlo!!!Oh,I'm missing Steven's voice singing the song,"Hello How Are you......".It has been a week since we last met.N yah,I miss going to school ehk.Haiya,to quote from what Dora said "Dekat benci tapi kalau dah jauh,rindu plak".This is so true sak!!Hehe!!

Saturday
Werk start at 9am and I got a shocking call from someone and shocking news too.So yah,went to work and all.Francis was there ehk.Hehe!!5 hours infront of the heat.Macam kat sauna sak!!Supposed to finish at 2pm but they couldn't find anyone to change shift with me.So I had to wait and all.End up finished work at 230pm.My mind was already wasn't at work since 12pm cz I kept thinking of Irfan Azhari who was going swimming that day.

Finished work,had my lunch with Francis and some other managers before quickly head home and change.Then rush to Jurong East Swimming Complex to meet my Baby!!I was so carried away in taking care of him that I actually forgot the tym.I promise to meet Dora at 6pm but end up I met her 7pm instead ehk.The weather was so hot and Irfan was perspiring.And his fan has to breakdown during that time.So being me,I became the fan,using the newspaper to fan him.

He was so manja.I didn't carry him or wad n he actually pulled my blouse and watch.I just looked at him.Kesian plak,so I carried him lah.Hehe!!Cant stand his smile ehk.So sweet!!!With that dimple of his,lagy lah tambah2 cute nyer!!!

So yah,after that went to CityHall and met Dora.She was craving for so many food and we actually went to eat most of them.Spend most of our $$$ till we left only $2!!!Ish ish ish!!!But the best part was when we went to Starbuck to have our conversation.Laughed,gossip and all.Biaser jugak.Went off at about 1045pm and all.Met Winson in the MRT!!!He is like so thin!!N with that short hair of his,he lokk totally different sey!!!But I was happy to have met him.It has been a long time since we last met sey.

Reached home,received a call and chatted till 3am.Penat sey!!Sucha Saturday rush!!!

Sunday
Woke up late.Biaser jgk and when I woke up,everybody was preparing to go somewhere.Haiya!!So I just chill at home with my lil bro who happened doesn't want to follow my mum.Had my breakfast plus lunch before watching High School Musical on Disney Channel.After watching it,had a lil nap and woke up at 730pm.Did all the impt stuff and watched CSI!!!

Come 12 midnight,there was nothing great in TV.So I watched cartoons ehk.Macam mendak giler sak.And happened plak,my computer wasn't in his good behavior.Sakit gantung aku!!!Hehe!!So yah,called Rahmat up and we had a lil chat.Hang up at ard 1am and my computer was already okie.Hog on to MobTV and watched Chinese drama till 4am.

As for today,I'm not working.Not schooling.Hmm,just came back from JP.Had my lunch there.Shopped at Liberty a bit and bough my waffle and pancakes!!I'm gonna have them later ah!!And yah,that's about it.Now I'm infront of the computer blogging and after which I'll be watching my chinese drama on mobTV.

N yah,my bro and lil sis made Oreo Cheesecake last evening while I was asleep and it was wholesome delicious ehk!!!I love it!!Hehe!!

So looking forward to tmr sentosa trip with my ITE mates!!!Let's go people!!!=D

Hmm,k lah..till den...




2:08 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009