Hello to
ALL the people who still do drop by my blog.
Your visit is greatly appreciated!!!I know it has been like a thousand hours since I last update my blog.Well,don't blame me.It's not that I don't want to update but my computer was attack by the
TROGEN virus.So my bro has to reformat the computer resulting in lost of all my files and pictures in the computer.How bad can that be right?Lucky for me,I have a backup file in my thumb drive.
Hmm,okie.Where should I start ehk?So much have happened that I don't know what to update first.K2,I know now.Let's talk about my trip to Sentosa with the Anone Inc.I was super damned late when I met them.And the weather wasn't as good as it supposed to be.But that didn't stop us.We went there taking the new monorail ehk.Hehe!!Suker saya tau!!Then we took this tram or wadever it is called to Pahlawan beach.
Reached!!Makan dulu ah beb!!Lapar sak.Then we start to go around and took pictures which is all in Maisarah camera.Then me and Hudz
jumped into the sea.Yes!!We literally jumped in!!!Yeah!!!Had fun by the beach and sea.Lotsa pictures were taken but I'll only get them when school reopen cz I don't know when I'm gonna get it from Mai.
N the best part of the day is,taking a the skyride!!!Gerek sak.It was scary and shit ah.I can bet that confirm Darling wouldn't dare to take this ride.Hudz was so scared to death that she just stood still and hold on to the handle real tight ehk.Hehe!!It was funny and we managed to captured a video of us and scared Hudz!!It's in Mai's hp.Go have a look aite.*End story for Sentosa.*
Next,I'm gonna blog about is my trip out with Dora and Dearie.Happened on Friday dated
23 March 2007.I actually went to town.My least fav place in Spore.Yah,Dearie and me went to fetch Dora after work and we three head down to Lau Pa Sat cz Dora was craving for her Rojak Jellyfish.And went I told my mum I ate that,she was like "Baik2 kak,nnt kener poison".Haha!!!I was laughing hard when my mum called me and said that sey.Okie,I know she cares and I appreciate that ah.But,tak kan aku nak makan bende yg boleh bwk maut kan.
Yah,so the trio ate there.Darling wasn't able to make it cz some thing's wrong with her ezlink card and all.So we chatted and all.Still cant forget about the "default" and "error" conversation ah.Cracks me up everytime I recall it.Yah,we head home kinda early cz Dora and me are working the next day.
So on the Saturday was my Granduncle 1st death anniversary.There was a kenduri in Clementi.Went for it right after I finish work.Super duper massive tired and all.But the great thing was that I gotta meet all my aunts and cousins and uncles and everybody lah.It has been awhile since we last met.And we ate together and all.Like wad my granduncle's wife said when she saw all of us eating togeda "Nie lah semua sebelah arwah nyer".It just make me feel sad.I know my granduncle loves seeing us eating together,pray together.It nearly bring me to tears ah.
So yah,I received a message from Dearie telling me that Final Destination 2 is gonna be on Channel 5 that night.I was thrilled.Thou the show is kinda gruesome and gory but I love the fact that it freaked me out everytime someone dies.Okie,that's weird of me.Keep text messages each other during the movie.
Next day was working day for me.Morning pulak tu.But it's okie.Francis ader.Hehe!!Can I said that I'm having this super duper massive crush on my manager?Can I?Well,I really do sey.Okie,maybe it's kinda lame and stupid ah.But serious ah,he is like so cute ah.Okie,shut up Mas.N looking at him,always remind me of Boi.Yes,no matter wad,it will remind me of Boi.N all the stuff that me,Boi and her used to do together just comes back and all.Eventhou,we end our frenship in a bad note but he still do have an impact in my life.
The three of us do shares great memories together.The times where we go to eat out every day after school,the time when we did the willow cheer,the time when we walk home together,the time we quarrel but still try to solve it together,the time we went out.There are just so many things we shares together as a fren,bro n buddies.I know she might not want to be reminded of all this but I don't lah what came over me these past few days that makes me remind of him.I feel like contacting him back but I'm afraid that it might not be a good move.Haix,ntah lah ehk.I regret not saying to "Thank You" to him.I pray that he is doing well with his life ah.
Okie,on a lighter note,I adore watching P.Ramli movies.Cracks me up each and everytime I watched his movie.I would like to
apologise to Mr Rahmat for ignoring his text messages when I was watching
Pendekar Bujang Lapok.I was like so into the movie that I only reply his text messages during advertisement.Till he replied."Dah ah,kau gy tgk tv dulu ah.Dah bis baru msg aku".He sounded as if he was angry ehk.
N the best part about P.Ramli movie is that his scrip is like so natural.Example,"Kat saner laut lah bodoh".See,it's like how we will always talked to our friend right.And I love this one part,
"Ani!!Angkat Kain jemuran,Hujan dah turun.....".N yah2,there's also another one I love,
"Masuk Angin ,Keluar Asap".Hehe!!!I would never stop laughing whenever I watched his movie regardless of how many times I've watched it.Btw,P.Ramli is sucha a romantic guy when he acts.I can so called fall in love sey.....
Recently at my work place ehk,my colleague loves to laugh at me ehk.Kurang ajar sak,lagy2 si Izat sey.Bagero btol!!!Geram!!!Tapy takpe,aku dah biaser ah!!!Hehe!!I think I'm meeting my colleague much more often than I meet my Dearie,Darling and Dora ehk!!!!Korang!Korang tak rindu aku ker?!?Drop by ah tempat keje aku untuk jumpe sey!!
Guess what people!!!Prison break is back on TV!!!!I'm loving it!!!I'm trying very hard to end my work early so that I could catch my Scofield on TV!!!Even if I dont,I would get my dad to record it for me.That's how crazy I am to this drama series!!N you can catch the season 1 on channel 18.Not sure about about the timing.Ask Darling about it.Btw Darling,maybe you could leave the time and day on my tagboard aite..Hehe.N yah,I met Fauzi,Fir,Syazreel n Sarip last night!!!They dropped by my work place and we all went home together!!!!I totally like miss them alot!!!Yes,miss them loadz!!!We crapped.N we all plan for a trip overseas together as a BIG group.To where?Not sure yet but Syazreel suggested France ehk.Syaz,kalo gaji aku
DUA RIBU sebulan takpe lah.Tapy aku nyer gaji tak sampai $500 beb.Hehe!!
N today,I met Jia Sheng,Aron and Lewis sey.Jia Sheng came up to me as if he wanna beat me up like he always do in Sec sch days.Yes!!I get punched by him
everyday in school ehk!!!Ask Dearie or Dora.They can verify it.It's just a joy for me to meet all my frens sometime.I always have great memories shared with them that made me miss them sometimes ah.
Last factor,I saw this Nike watch and
LOVE it so much lah!!!But the problem is I still have not one but
TWO watches that I have not worn yet.My birthday gifts from the previous year.If I were to get this Nike watch,
confirm 100% will get scolding from my mum for wasting money.Macam maner ehk?!??!Ntah lah sam,aku pon tak tau.Haha!!Tanyer sendiri,jawap sendiri....
N just to get this point across..
I MISS MY ITE PEEPS EHK!!!!The anone inc,Nana,Ida,Jane,Wati,Ijal,Steven and all ah senang kater...N since it's
Steven Bday Today..Let me just sing him a birthday song....
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Steven....
Happy Birthday to you......
*Claps**Claps**Claps*Steven,Hapie Bday aite.May everything goes well for you this year and enjoy yah.Love and miss you lots!!!Muax!!Muax!!Muax!!
Okie,I guess,I'll end here.I think it's enough for the day.I need my rest.Working tmr and meeting Dearie and Darling before going work!!!Yippeee!!!They are leaving me and Dora ehk!!Hump!!
PS:Panjang nyer post aku nari...Hehe!!