Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello!!MasyaAllah,it has been a long tym ehk since I last update.It has been like a week sey.Okie,not only have I been busy Studying but also my comp wasn't in his good behavior for the past few days.Ntah kenaper lah dgn dier.Hmm,how shall I post this tym ehk?If I go day by day,cnfrm will be very long.So just let me update what I've been doing the past few days that made an impact.Hehe!!!

Well,I went to Bedok last saturday to catch the World Silat Championship.But luck wasn't on my side,I didn't get to watch Zulfakar match!!=( Well,atleast I get to watch Yusoff Shah and Rifdi.Bagos jgk ehk drg.Mesti ah kater bdk national sey.N yah,I met my 'long tym no see' fren,Azyan.Hehe!!N she is still as sarcastic as ever,mcm sepupu dier jgk.Btol tak Kambing?!Haha!!Eventhou,I went to Bedok,I still drop by Bukit Panjang for the kenduri ah.Didn't stayed there long as my whole family was rather tired.We all had plans before heading for Bukit Panjang.Kire smua dh penat berjalan ah.

Since sunday,I've been cracking my brain.I did intense revision sey.Memorize all the facts mcm nak berlakon dlm movie sey.Pacing in my room like dun know how many tym.Talking to myself making sure I get all the facts in my finger tips.Dah mcm pelakon hafal scrip ehk.Haha!!Prasan sejenak!!But it was worth while,I can manage to answer most of the exam question.Hmm,getting a 4 pointer?Maybe not ah.3.5 pon jady ah.

Yesterday,I met my sweetheart lah!!!MasyaAllah,anak sedare aku yg sorang nie,makin cute lah!!Hehe!!Right afta exam,I went to MCD to get me and my aunt some breakfast.Lapar nah aku!!So arrived at the house and Irfan Azhary was having his bath.Hehe!!Gembira dier bermandi-manda.Yah2,after his bath,kiter dua2 pon lepak ah.Baring2,golek2.And after awhile he wanted me to carry him.So I did and he fall asleep like 5 minutes after that.Mintak dokong sbb nak tdo ruper nyer.Biaser dier!Hehe!!

Didn't sleep for long.He woke up after 30 mins or so.Aku baru ingat nak tdo jugak.Skali dier bangun lah plak.But it's okie.Aku tgk mtv dier pon tgk jgk nie.Hehe!!Let him sit on my lap and we both watched TV together.After awhile we golek2 again and he fall asleep.Tdo lagy!!But again,he didn't sleep for long.Aku baru nk landing,dier bgn lah lagy!!!Aduh aduh,sayang nyer pasal aku tak marah.=)

So I took care of him as my aunt wanted to cooked for my mum who is coming later.We stood by the gate and watched the vehicles goes by.He loves looking at them.He gets excited whenever he sees the bus.He look cute sey!!After my aunt was done with her cooking,she took him and it was my turn to spruce myself.Prayed and freshen up myself.He kept rising up his hand when he was sitting at his walker.Guess what he wants from me?He wants me to carry him ehk!!

N being me,I talked to him as if he understands.I told him I'll carry him after I finished praying.Tros diam ehk.He puts his hand down and just keep quiet.It's like he understand me sey.Hehe!!So yah,after my prayer,I purposely didn't carry him.N he came to me with his walker,hands all up ehk.=) Guess what I did? I said to him,"No! Mama Siti tak dokong Irfan ah. Penat ah. Irfan dok situ diam2 k." Wah,menangis ehk dier!!The way he cried is so manjer!!Tak sampai hati aku. Of cz,being me,the moment he cried,I carried him.

As you can guess,he immediately tone down ah.Manjer sgt nie anak sedare sorang.Nasib baik lah sorang jer.Kalau 10 mcm nie,penat jgk sey!!Haha!!So yah,continued taking care of him till 3 plus before he went to sleep again.N my mum arrived to fetch me and meet her sister.So yah,makan2 together and at about 4 plus,Irfan Azhary woke up.He looked confused.He cried as he saw 'new' faces.But was okie when I carried him.Confirm dier pikir ehk,asl lah org nie asyik ader jer.Tak tau nak balik ker.Haha!!!

N the most touching part is when I wanted to go home lah.He wanted to follow sey.Wow!!Macam terharu gytu ehk.Tak sampai hati aku nak balik sey.N I told him,"Nanti Mama Siti dtg lagy k next week.Irfan stay here dulu k."baru lah dier ok and followed his Grandma.Bdk nie genius ah.Dier faham tau aper aku bbl.Hehe!!

Okie,I guess that's enuf about Irfan Azhary.Mentang2 lah anak sedare yg aku rapat cumer dier sorang jer,asyik nak story pasal dier ajer.Hehe!!!

Hmm,as for today,I went to East Coast with my dad,mum and Hanis.Together with Cik Siah's whole famili.Relek2,lepak2 abit then went home.Finally,my craving has been fulfilled.My ant blanja me Mocca Ice-Blended and Tiramisu at Coffee Bean.I've been craving for that since I tasted McCafe Mocca Ice-Blended.Okie,dah dpt.Jgn ah bising2.Hehe!!

Working tmr.9am lagy ehk.But it's okie.Im going out afta that with Dora.Date ah kire.But b4 that,I might just drop by JE swimming complex to have a look at my Irfan Azhary swimming.Hehe!!

Oklah ppl...till den..

PS:hmm,this tuesday confirm tau gy sentosa!!!Will contact u gerls soon!!!




9:12 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009