I LOVE TODAY!!!I LOVE IT!!!I LOVE IT!!!I LOVE IT!!!!Hehe!!!
Wanna noe why...Well,I spend my afternoon with my Dearie and Darling lah!!!N furthermore,I met my
Sweetheart today!!!!Meeting with all my heart and soul makes my day lah!!!
But the day doesn't start as great ah.I woke up kinda late.My mum was already nagging away.So I drag myself out of bed and get ready for school.Called Darling up,she was still sleeping ehk.Kambing btol!!!So yah,started to do my revision on the bus.I was like "Okie,no more sleeping.You gotta study now!!!".N yes,I did study for my TPS.Byk ehk kener hafal.Nasib lah.Nie confirm gy keje aku pon blajar sey.
So reached school and I was alone.The others has not yet arrived.Steven?Jgn ckp lah.Tak datang teros!!Ijal came at about 930am.Si Kambing tu smpi kul 10am ehk.Lambat nk mampos!!!So after TPS was BCM,go thru mock exam paper then we were released.N gez wad,our next lesson is at 2pm.So kinda have two-hours to kill.
So,we went to my Obek Ju house!!!!Wah!!!Lepak habis kat saner.Ayen tgk VCD Kak Lia kahwin.Ketawer tak agak2 sey biler nmpk Rahmat silat.Aper yg kelakar sgt pon aku tak tau.N she find one of the lil gerl cute.I agree.Meeting
Irfan Azhari has always been great and today was no exceptional.Ya Allah,makin lamer,makin cute lah anak sedare aku yg sorang nie.N he is so manja sey!!!
I Love him!!!Love him to the max nyer!!!!So went off at 2pm for EVM.Otw to school,Ijal called and said there is no lesson.I was like,"Duh!!".So we went to Dearie house to watch Mario Mariono Broz.Kelakar giler ah cete!!Bleh jady giler aku ketawer sey!!!Serious2,I never laugh so hard for a long tym sey.But then,this show also taught me something.
All guys are the same!!Baik yg muker decent atau tak!!!!
After watching the VCD,we lepak abit.Exchange song from our mp3s.While they are doing that,I was busy layan-ing Marsha and Aiman(both Dearie's niece and nephew).Manja nie dua2 bdk.Lagy2 Aiman.But still,I do enjoy myself taking care of them.=D
Went home,read up some newspaper which I have not read then eat my dinner.
Big dinner ehk.I have Nasi Goreng,Mee Soto and to top it off,I made myself some waffle with lotsa whipped cream and ice-cream.To further make it delicious,I decorate the side with some Famous Amos biscuits.Alamak beb!!!Sedap lah!!!!Kenyang perot tady makan.
After eating,watched TV with my bro and chatted with my mum.Then off they went to Teban.I was left alone in the house!!!!=( So I hog online and I still am online till now!!!
I'm so looking forward to tmr!!!I'm going to chalet!!!At Pasir Ris!!I cant wait!!!I wanna meet Fauzi,Syaz,Sarip,Fir and all lah!!!Saper2 yang ader besok,smua aku nk jumper!!!I'm going with Dearie,Darling and Dora.Hehe!!!Dah lamer kiter tak berkumpul ehk.
But here's a
"bad news" ah.I'm having this stupid flu and it's so irritating!!!!Argh!!!N it is accompanied by her bestfren Mr Cough!!!!My throat sakit sey!!!Macam ner nie nak enjoy besok!??!?!!Nevermind,I shall visit the doctor after exam if it is still not okie.I promise!!!!!
K lah..I wanna watch friends blooper while eating my ice-cream.My mum just bought lah.Hehe!!!Till den....