Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'M IN LOVE!!!YES,YES!!I AM IN LOVE!!!IN LOVE WITH THE SONG UNINTENDED BY MUSE!!!Hehe!!!I was looking at Rahmat's frenster when this song came up.And I immediately fall in love with it!!!I love it to the max sak!!!I keep playing it repeatedly on his profile till he went online and I get him to send me the song!!!

Now I have the song in my comp!!!Yipee!!!Totally in love with this song sey!!!I love this part the best:
I'll be There As Soon As I Can
But I'm Busy Mending Broken
Pieces Of The Life I Has Before...

Wah,tangkap lentok abis sey lagu nie.The melody is soooo nice.Seriously in love with Unintended!!!I dun noe how many tym this song has been repeatedly playing sey.Haha!!

K2,let's get back to wad I did the past few days k...

Tuesday
School was totally a bore.Only went for BCM then had lunch before going home.Yah2,slept till 515pm then get ready for werk.Arrived werk on tym.He was having his break when I arrived.Yah,then punched in and all.Start doing the lobby and all.Wah,tired sey.Extend till 11pm.Helped McCafe alot cz their lobby was in total mess.

Finished werk,went home.Shower and all before hogging online till 2am ehk.Giler!!

Wednesday
Woke up at 8am.My mum has this habit of waking me up at 730am then she will sleep next to me.But I'll always ignore her and woke up at 8am,which is considered late ah.My mum will then continue sleeping on my bed till I wake her up to inform her I'm going to school.Kelakar ah mak aku nie.

Yah,so I woke up at 8am and prepare for school and all.As usual ah,I was late for TPS.Nasib aku tak kener debar sey.Only Ijal kener.N now,Ijal is the one who keeps coming early for school.We didn't noe where the class is.So we actually walk around the school before realizing the class was at LT.Darling came even later.*Kambing btol!!*Haha!!

After class,went to eat and all.Then we decide to eat at Mr Prata and give the bone marrow talk we were supposed to attend a miss.Wah!!Finally I'm eating the cheese and egg prata!!!Suker skali!!Hehe!!I'm a cheese lover!!!So everything I ate today had cheese sey.Hehe!!

Then went back sch.Ijal went to Clementi polyclinic to help me send some stuff to Rahmat.Thx Ijal!Waited for Ijal in canteen then I guess he get carried away talking with his long tym fren that he actually forget the way back to school.Haha!!No lah,it was actually raining.So I guess he stayed and accompany Rahmat.

After school,went home.Reached home,chat with my mum and all before getting ready for werk.Was kinda late.I actually bump into Francis while walking to JP but I just ignore him cz I was late.Later during work,he told me he saw me and said that I walked very fast.Haha!!N we chatted quite abit while he wipe the tray and I was in the kitchen.I tot he dun want talk to me oredy sey after giving him that shitty attitude.But luckily,he is okie ah.

N yah,after werk,lepak with Ju,her guy and Izat at McCafe.And I came home late bcz of that.Ish!!N I got to sae this,I still love Coffee Bean Mocca Ice-Blended more than McCafe Mocca Frappe.I went home first cz Izat still gotta meet the manager and stuff.Cant wait or I'll miss my bus!!!

Now I'm at home after shower and all.The weather is so cold lah.N yah,Rahmat has fractured his index finger bone.So worried about it.I know how diff it is to do stuff with ur finger being wrapped.My bro once kena like that oso.Everything also asked for my help.Hope his finger will heal soon lah.N mat,pls lah ehk,take care aite!!

Exams are coming.N I'm on the way for my revision.Hehe!!Steven has not been coming to sch.Kinda miss having him ard.So I called him up just now and talk to him and all.Miss miss miss miss him so much lah!!!Haha!!!Tu lah,kalau dier adr,marah2 dier jer.Dah tak dtg,kan dah mencari.Tkpe lah,as long as he is okie,I'm happy already.*I'm still listening to Unintended*

K lah..Till den...

ps:why cant just the both of you be frens sey...Aku masih tak paham ah.




12:52 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009