Hello!!It has been awhile since I last updated.Not that I dont want to,but I was rather busy with some personel stuff that I need to do and furthermore all of it has to be done at night.So I totally got no time.And my week has been great!I thank Allah for every single thing that has happened to me.Alhumdulillah.....
Okie,so let's just back track what I've been doing.
SaturdayI was attached to WestCoast Park.I was totally unprepared,scared plus nervous ehk.Never did it come across my mind that I would be send there sey.Still,being a good crew,I agreed when my manager,Ann Nee,asked me about it.
Arrived there exactly on time.There were also some other crews who were from other branch who were there.But I totally cant get along with the crews there sey.Not that I wanna criticized them or what ah,but their way of working is totally different from my work place ah.Totally totally different ah.
I miss my crewmates and my work place when I was there sey.Like totally miss it to the core!!So at 9pm,went home with this gerl I just knew.Was so damned tired.Couldn't even open my eyes sey.I was like sleep walking sey.Reached home,shower then hit the bed immediately.
SundayStart work at 12 noon.Totally tired!!!But because I know that
Firhan Fikhail is working,so I just chill and make myself awake.Tak kan lah nak jumper dier muker burok2 kan.Hehe!!!Assigned to counter and he was in charge.Given a drawer but with no 10 bucks in it.How to serve customer?!?!Approached him and asked him for 10 bucks and he can still said,"oh,no 10 dollers ah".Darah up jer ehk.Tapy takper,cute nyer pasal,aku tk marah ehk.=)
So yah,work till 830pm.He went home early sey.8pm went off already.Okie ah,kire lambat jgk ah tu.Dier abis keje kul 530pm sey.Hehe!!But,he never wait till I finished work sey.Nevermind.So I had dinner with Tengku and Nicholas.Wah,bdk2 ITE Ang Mo Kio nie,kacau aku rabak giler sak!!!Luckily I'm the type that is used to being disturb like this if not confirm can cry and sulk sey.
Both Nicholas and Tengku disturb me like as if they know me for 10 years like that.N Nicholas keeps punching me while talking to me ehk.Remind me of Jia Sheng and Joel during sec school days.Hehe!!!
After eating,chatted with Nicholas for awhile and we exchange number and all.He is sucha a great person to hang out with lah.And a great person to joke around and chill with to.After chatting with him,I went home and he went back to work.
Received a
SHOCKING phone call from my bestfren,Mr Rahmat Hidayat.Dah lamer ehk member tak kol.Yelah,sejak dok menjak nie kan.It's okie.I understand beb.Chatted for awhile.Complain about everything that I'm not happy with at work.Talked to him about everything lah.Tempat mengadu lah kire nie.Hehe!!Hang up at around 2am cause I need to go school the next day.
Monday & TuesdaySchool!!!!As usual ah,tired,sleepy all come!!!But of course ah,I still went to school sey.So yah,as usual.Same routine and all.Nothing much happened.
Went to do some personel stuff at night then head home.Sleep and get ready for school.
WednesdayWent to school in the morning for BFS then headed to BBDC for my driving test.N I thank god,I finally pass my test after taking it for the second time.So yah,I was happy.After almost 10 months of practicals and theories,I finally have the lisence in my hand.So,anybody want to sponsor me a car? =p hehe!!
After my test,I head to my work place to check my schedule.Macam dah lamer tk gy saner gytu ehk.The managers were having meeting.But Firhan wasn't there.He has not come back from his work place yet.
Went to eat at Pizza Hut with Ibu and Hanis before heading home and lepak all the way till night.
ThursdaySince school ended early that day,I went for swimming ehk.Yes!!I really did went for a swim near my house.It was very relexing sey.I think I wanna go for swims more often ah.It just feel great!!
But the bad thing is that,I was so damned tired when I reached home.So I actually went for bed early seh.
Okie lah people.I gtg.Till den..
PS: It has been a LONG time since I saw you. Miss you!!