Helo!!Good Evening.I hope you all have a great day just now.Well,for me,I'm having a great week.Yup,I really do!!School have already starts and I'm loving it!!!Yup,get to meet Steven,Ijal,Darling,Jane,Nana,Wati,Ida and Anone inc.Easy said,I get to meet all my classmates lah k.
MondayWow!!!Got a text message which said "Schools starts at 1pm sr1."Wah,I was like so happy sey.School starts at 1pm ehk.Great!!Get to sleep in sey.So yah,I had difficulties getting up sey.My mum was like,"Kak,bangun kak.Dah kul brape nie?Skola start lambat pn sampai lmbt nnt."Okie,so I got up and had my shower all and went to school ah.Boleh lupa nak makan dulu sey.
Board the bus and slept almost immediately sey.Penat beb!!Called Ayen up first and all then off I went back to sleep.
Arrived school and the next person I saw was Steven!!!!Oh,gosh!!!How much I miss him sey!!One month sey kiter tak jumper!!Like we didnt even meet up during the holidays cz we are busy working and stuff!!Miss him so much!!!We were like so happy that we met that day.
Then start to meet my other classmates.Not much changes.Biaser jugak dorang.N for this semester,I'm taking Principle Of Marketing(POM),Office Admin(OA) and last but not least Banking & Finance Service (BFS)!!Yeah,I got BFS!!The elective that I wanted.It's all about money people!!!!Hehe!!Not that I'm money minded but I just wanna make full use of my money.Tu jer.
N among the four of us,only I get BFS.The rest of them are taking ETP.Sedih sey.And to make worst,I'm the ONLY malay okie.Independent women sak aku!!Okie,enuf of school.Cz it ended at before 3pm and we all head home!!!
At night,I went for my religious class at Teban and went to bed ard 11 plus.
TuesdaySchool starts at 10am!Asked my dad to send me.But he said he will only sent until Jurong West,where his work place is.I was like,"oh,okie ah.Janji antar sudah."Yah,then waited for Darling so we can board the same bus.So went to school together and all.
N great news ehk,when we reached school,our teacher wasn't around.She was on MC.And there is no relief teacher okie.So we got no lesson!!!Wah,darah punyer lah UP.I woke up early okie!!Bagero btol!!Okie,nevermind.So Steven came.He was slightly late.told him about it and he was "Duh!".Ijal arrived even later and told him about it and he goes "Mak ai!".So we had our brunch.
After eating we went to SA room as we though there was going to be OA later.But guess what ehk,we didn't went for OA cause the whole decided NOT to go!!Luckily Yani called and informed me.So yah,went home ard 12 plus.Waste of time jer aku gy skolah ehk!!!Argh!!!
Went home and sleep.Woke up around 3 plus cause I needed to go work at 5pm.Supposedly at 6pm but I needed to cover for my friend as he went to Johor.So yah,work was okie.Great ah.Mr Yeo dropped by at around 9 plus and he look so dashing.Haha!!*Stop it lah mas!*
Finished work at 11pm and Rahmat called me up.Miss talking to him ehk.Didnt talk for so long as I need to sleep and all.So yah,I just managed to complain some stuff to him ah.Biaser lah dier kan tempat aku ngadu nasib.Haha!!Chill ehk Mat,gurau jer nie.
WednesdaySchool at 9am ehk.Wah,penat sey.Couldn't even open my eyes.But I did ah.As usual,I slept in the bus ah.Couldn't take it sak.Confirm burok sak.Arrived school on time.N it was my first BFS lesson.Mr Lee was my teacher.Yeah!!He was my teacher too last semester.Okie ah,gerek jugak ah.
I was supposed to finished lesson at 11am but he dismissed the class at 10am ehk.N to make it worst,I had two hour break!!Wah,aper sak aku nak buat for 3 hours!!!!So I went to meet my lil Dipsy!!!He was drinking his milk when I arrived.After awhile,he wanna me carry him ehk.So yah,carried him and we both look at the bus passed by.He loves looking at the buses.
Then he started to get restless.My aunt said he has not slept yet.So I make him goes to sleep.No!Not with my singing of course.Confirm he wont sleep sey.Haha!!So just coax him to sleep and he did within few minutes.I carry him when he sleep.He look so peaceful.And so cute!!!
So put him in his bed.And I went to sleep too.Hehe!!Wah,1/2 an hour later he woke up ehk.Terkejot aku.Nangis punyer lah kuat!!!While my aunt makes his milk,I carried him.He tone down after awhile and I played around with him.Cute lah anak sedare aku nie.Hehe!!
N guess wad,when I wanted to go back school,he runs with his walker asking me to carry him ehk.Wah,manjer sak.He always wanna follow people who are going out tau.So I carried him for awhile and all.N he cried when I put him back in his walker!!So no choice,I had to carry him again.Waited awhile for my aunt to finished folding his laundry then passed him to my aunt.
We played catching in the house and Irfan Azhari loves it!!He laughed so hard sey.Because of all this,I was late for the class.Steven,Darling and Ijal were all already in class.So yah,had first lesson of OA and we already have a project in hand!!This time I grouped with Jane,Nana,Ida,Wati and of course Darling!!!Ijal and Steven are with the Anone Inc.
Lesson ends and I head home.Get ready for work.I was so tired that day.No energy sey.My eyes were like half open sey.Sleep walk ah.Hehe!!After work,straight away go home!!!!
As for today,school starts at 9am and ends at 1pm.Fast huh.Yah2,so I did finished early and all.Accompany Ibu to JP.She wanted buy some stuff.N had my lunch there.Went to KFC.Have you all try the Meltz?Sedap sey!!This is my 2nd time eating it.I love the nachos!!N the bread or wadever it is,it's like roti prata ehk.Go n try ah.I think it's delicious ah!!
Went to Liberty and I get myself 3 bars of Cadbury's Chocolate!!!Not all are mine ah.I just bought myself the white chocolate.Yup,I prefer white chocolate much better!The other two is for my sibling and dad.
Arrived home,head for the bed.So ngantok!!And woke up at 8pm and hog online.Did some frenster hoppinga nd I found my colleague frenster account and also my manager ehk.So now,I'm tired.I shoudl head for the bed!! See yah people!!
PS:Still missing you!! =x