Helo!!!It's nearly 2am now.Darling is nowhere in sight.Only Dearie in online now.Dora?Well,she working tmr.I guess she must be in bed by now,snoring and not forgetting her saliva dripping cz she is dreaming.Haha!!!
*kener sembelih jgk aku nnt ckp gyni psl dier*Hmm,guess everything is settle now.I've received the call and text msg from both of them forgiving me and asking me to forgive them.Well gerls,let's just put the it in our Black Diary k.N let's just leave it there and don't bring it up again.It's not worth our frenship.I guess our Black Diary is getting thicker as we all starts to gets older.Don't u gerls think so?There are just so many things that we cant agreed on and we end up arguing.Let's hope it stops k.I cant imagine life without you gerls in my life now.
I didn't work this weekend.We were supposed to go to KL,but guess it was cancel or maybe postpone to dont know when ah.So yah,I've not been working since Friday and how much I miss it.
*Miss keje atau miss org nyer?*Hehe!!
FridayI woke up at 2pm ehk.My dad btol2 kasi Khutbah Jumaat ehk.Mentang2 hari jumaat.But I guess it was partially my fault too ah.Wake up so late like nobody bisness.So had lunch togther.
*Families That Eats Together,Stays Together*Then watched Anak Mami Kembali.Kelakar giler ah cete tu.I laughed till my dad said he could hear me from the corridor outside my house.
Then at about 4 plus,my dad decided
LAST MINUTE to go to my grandma house at Bukit Panjang.But before that,he wanted to drop by at his lil sis house in Teck Whye.So yah,kelam kabut jady nyer kiter.Nak sampai saner seblom asar. N that is like what,onli 15 mins to get ready.Wah,the fastest I get ready is atleast 30 mins sey.So,I was kinda kener khutbah lagy lah.
Yah,we managed to reach Teck Whye at about 515pm ah.I still managed to watch the ending of Anak Mami Kembali.Then at about 6 plus,we went to Bukit Panjang.N my aunt gave us this donut.It's so delicious sey!!!It's so soft and it not dark chocolate tau,it's
white chocolate.U guys know how much I love white chocolate kan.I was like totally in love with the donut.N I get to know from Rahmat that there is this on place at Vivo that sell great donuts.I'm heading there soon sey!!!
After maghrib,we went for dinner at Greenridge shopping Centre.After which,we quickly went home cz we wanted to catch Muzika Extravaganza.Okie ah,I love part Abon and Suhaimi the most!!!I laugh till my stomach hurt sey!!!Cant stand the jokes.Received a call from Rahmat and we chatted till late.
SaturdayI woke up at 10 am okie eventhou I slept at 4am.My lil bro need to go madrasah and no one was around to get him ready.So yah,after my mum fetched and send him to madrasah,I went back to bed and slept till 1pm.
I was up and ready to go for a swim.Yes,
swimming people!!So yah,I did went k.N just when I ended my two laps of swim,heavy down pour ehk!!!Wah!!Dah semangat2,skali hujan lebat plak ehk!!Bagero btol!!!I tot it would stop soon but it didnt.Haiya!!So I went to shower and head down to Clementi.Went to my Obek house.Dah lamer tak jumpe Dipsy aku ehk.Mcm dh kurus sey.Demam agak nyer.Kesian anak sedare aku yang sorang.
N he was so manja that day ehk.Sikit2 jer nangis.Biaser dier.But okie lah,takpe.Aku tak pasal.Hehe!!Went home ard 6 plus and fetched my dad home.Watched some TV before logging online and chat with my frens.Dora called and we watch a walk to remember together on the phone.Hehe.Biaser jugak.Head for bed around 1plus.
SundayTotally noisy for a good sleep!!My house was full ehk!!Abang,adik,hanis smua ader rumah.Bising Bising Bising!!!So no choice but to wake up and it was like already 12 noon ah.Got up,watched some TV.Helped my mum changed the curtain then had my lunch,nasi lemak ehk.After which,get ready to go out with Darling and Dora.
As usual ah,me and Darling was late.Slightly late only.We cant decide where to eat.Mcm bingung gytu.At last,we choose pizza hut.Yah,so we ate.Luckily,didn't cost much ah.Masih bleh bayar lagy.Kalau tak,kener cuci pinggan ah jwp nyer.Haha!!!
After eating,we went to esplanade.Too much memories there.Just too much ah.Some are happy,some are sad.But still,we did went and just chat and took some pictures together.Went off at about 9 plus cz Dora is working tmr.So yah,walked via Fullerton Hotel cz Dora wanted to see her wedding venue.She planned it so well.She showed us the ballroom,the staircase that she going to come down from,how she is going to walk and she wanted all of us to be her flower gerl ehk.Haha!!!Prasan tak sudah!!!
So yah,we went home taking mrt and pass by Queenstown and again me and Dora started to recall our memories with him.I dun noe why that day we just have him on our mind ah.So yah,we took 99 home and home we reached!!!Watched Anak Bapak!!Kelakar lah cete.After that watched this malay drama,sedih sey cete nyer.Then off to bed ard 3 plus.
As for today,I'm was asleep most of the tym ah.Onli went to my night class just now then Im back and has been online since.
Tomorrow my Mak Long is gonna have her operation.Let's pray eveything will go smoothly.I totally love my Mak Long.She's the best aunt ever!!!Too bad I'm working tmr,if not I'll be hospital with Adek sey.
Well,another fav boyfriend of mine is in relationship now.Hmm,now,it seems that all my fav boyfriends are in relationship ehk.I'm happy for them and you as well.But still,I cant deny the fact that I felt that I've lost them ever since they are in relationship ah.I dont know about this boyfriend of mine.But no matter what,now I just have to maintain my distant.Maner lah tau tak psl2 nnt aku kener confront dgn gerl dier plak.Malas aku nak layan bende2 gyni lagy.All the best boys!!Dont break your gerls heart okie.I'm here if you need me!
K lah..till den ppl..
PS:I miss ur perfume smell lah.N I miss you!!=)