I MISS DARLING,DEARIE,DORA,STEVEN AND IJAL!!!!Senang kater I miss all my 5 switz ah!!!It has been like thousands days since we last gathered!!!Bebz,biler nak gather sey?!Haix,all are so busy with work and work and more work.For Darling and Dearie plak,asyik hilang ke out-station jer.Ape lah nasib 6 switz nie ehk.I really hope for us all to gather one day.N hope it will be soon!!
Luckily I meet Darling on Friday.Dapat lah lepas kan rindu aku kat dier.Dearie was late so I didn't managed to meet her.But we did talk on the phone ah.Okie jugak ah tu.Now,they are not back yet and I'm still not able to contact them.So fucking worried.Janji semlm dah alik,abei nari blom alik2 lagy sey.Woi!!Maner jer lah korang!??!
Been working long hours since Friday.The least is 6 hours sey.Penat giler siol!!Sometime even to the extend that I have to do OT sey which means more than 8 hours ah.Wah,tak boleh tahan sak!!Friday,I did counter with Elvin.Okie ah dier.Gerek nyer kakis jugak.Tapy dier ader sikit nyer pemalu ah.We both were supposed to end at 10pm but was extend till 1130pm ehk.Sial btol.Each time we wanna punched out,customer start to rush in.We kept saying to each other,"haiya,like this no need go home already."
Finally at about 1115pm,there wasn't alot of customer so Boss let us off.If not,I think we could stayed till closing sey.Walked home with Elvin and Sharinna.Managed to catch they last bus after walking half way with them.Nasib aku lari kalau tak,confirm jalan all the way alik umah sey.
SaturdayLuckily started work at 12 noon.But didn't have enough sleep cz I was chatting with Rahmat on phone till 5am ehk.Giler sak aku.Dah tau keje tapy bbl sampai pagy.So I went to work with lazy eyes.Kener counter lagy sey.Nasib lah aku tak tertdo depan counter tu.Hehe!!But my blood boils sey when I was doing counter.Not to the customer but to my service manager who happened to be Mr Francis Teo!!!
I was cursing and swearing when doing counter sey.He keep saying he wanted to take over me and all so I can have my fast drink and visit to the toilet.From 2pm he said but until I finished work at 5pm he still never cover me.Luckily Philip was there.He came to me and ask if I had my drink already or not.I replied kinda sarcastically as Francis was nearby.I said "Nevermind ah Philip,Never die if I never drink" and I look at Francis face.Muker dier macam blow sey.Then Philip pushed me away and asked me to go for my fast drink.
Wah,then don't what came over Francis,he scolded people at the counter and all during my fast drink.I could hear his voice sey.He sounded very angry.Supposed to finish at 5pm but as usual,ended late till 530pm.Nasib half an hour jer.Tu pon it's because I have not eaten.If I have already eaten,confirm kene extend lagy lamer.N it was Francis who notice I haven't had my break and told Philip to let me go.So yah,I did managed to get off at 530pm and had my break and all before heading home.
Went to JE at about 7 plus.My Mak Long is gonna have her operation soon.So we as a family went to visit her.My mum said better visit before the operation,later after the operation she might not be well enough to talk to.So yah,so we went.I was so tired that the moment I arrived there,I went to my Nek Mok room and lepak next to her.Lepak till 10 plus before heading home and slept right ahead!!!
SundayWork!!I woke up at 1155am despite having gone to bed at 11pm last nite.Get ready and off I went to work.I did counter again n since it was beginning of the month,there was a gapbuster going on.I was kinda of scared sey but I just maintain ah.Luckily Service Manager was Philip.So it was kinda okie ah.Just have to say it ONCE and he will take over me.Bagos ah dier!!Fav aku dgn dier.
I was supposed to finished at 9pm but was extend till 1030pm.I was kinda shocked when I saw Francis.He wasn't on shift that day but he came at about 8pm.He took over Aeron counter who happened to next to me.So we work side by side ehk.Hehe!!His voice is so loud that I couldn't hear my customer's voice.I was kinda pissed with counter crew as they didn't Clean As You Go(CAYG).I was like irritated ah.Then Francis said to me,"Siti,why u today very naggy.Like old women leh."Kurang ajar sak.I just cant stand the fact that the counter is dirty.That's all sey.
Come at about 9pm,I was mesmerize by my PC.He was so cute!!N I got to know that his name is John.Common ehk.Serious sey,he is so damned cute sak!!!He is Nicholas's fren.So I asked Nicholas ah.N me and Nicholas finally clear our misunderstanding that night and we became kinda close that night as well.*Phew*
So yah,I got a free meal as I work OT from Francis and Kak Rina.Kinda felt bloated after eating.Went home with Sharinna and all.Reached home at about 12 plus and watched TV before going to bed at about 1am.
N now,I'm so fucking worried!!!Perangai ah drg!!!Pls lah ehk,lain kali aku tak nak get involve ah kalo korang buat hal macam nie.Aku raser bersalah tau.Tak tau nak tolong pihak yang maner.K2,i gtg ppl..see yah...