Hello people!!! Finally I have the time update my blog and I'm updating it in school ehk. I"m having POM now but I dont even understand a single thing my teacher said. But well,I"m still trying my best to understand it. I'm highlighting the main point okie. =)
After sucha
long wait,I have finally met my Mr Firhan Fikhail!!! Yezza!!! And he disturbed me alot sey. We talked and joked around with each other after work ehk.Ader
UP sikit.
But One thing I totally fed-up with is when this chinese gerl keeps on flirting with him!! Nabei!!! Depan aku plak tu!!! I purposely sat infront of them and stare at them!! I think they finally notice that I was staring at them and Firhan talked to me. Wah!! Temper giler ehk aku dengan budak pompan tu!! Damn giler aku kat pompan tu sey. Yang si Firhan nie pon satu,gatal nak mampos!! Nabei!!!*Taking A long Breath* Okie,let's dont talk about him and that gerl. Make my blood go up only. Work is getting more demanding for me nowadays sey. I finished work at 1am on friday sey. Tak pernah aku habis keje kul 1 pagy sak. Latest will usually be 12 midnight. And on the saturday was Philip's birthday.My fav manager tu.
We celebrated his birthday during his break by surprising him with a birthday cake. Eventhou I was working but I dont care. I still went ahead and join the
'surprise' celebration. But I didnt eat the cake first ah,I ate it only after I finish work. Okie,it was a rather funny celebration ah. With his joker attitude,it was just so hilarious ah. But too bad,Firhan wasnt there. =(
I've been doing counter since friday sey. Nak tercabot lutut aku sak!!! Haiya!! But what can I say,I was assigned to it already per.
Bukan Nak Complain,Cumer Nak LuahKan Perasaan Jer!! Favourite dialogue from Abg Zaihan. =D
Had my BFS progress test this morning. Arrived at 930am. Took the test for 20mins then off to my aunt's place for a rest. Macam perangai kan. datang skolah stakat amik test jer. Reached my aunt's home at 10am and sleep till 1230pm before having lunch and off to school. I still feeling sleepy sey.
School has been so lepak sak. Serious sey,if it's not for my attendence,I wouldnt bother to come school. But I guess I should be grateful that I'm still schooling ah. My friends who has finished school has been telling me how much thay miss school and all this ah. Okie,I'm grateful!
Now I'm waiting for my next lesson which start at 3pm. Aduh,ngantok plak ehk tunggu cikgu nie. I'm sure gonna head for my bed the moment I reached home later. So penat!! So ngantok! N my body is aching ah. Hehe!!
Hmm,something has happened to one of my Swytaz. It was a big impact on me eventhought I not involve ah. But I feel for her sey. I was so affected by it that I got no mood to work. But after a phone call from Darling,I was slightly much better.
I met her at about 11 plus just to be there for her. Yes,we did talked and stuff but still we make joke out of it ah. Typically of us ah,we just cant get down to serious bisness. Mesti ader je make fun out of it. So yah,she was rather okie after our talk. We went home at 12am. No wonder I am sleepy. I slept late last night inspite being so tired. Hehe!!
Nabei!! Cikgu blom sampai2 ehk. Dah 310pm nie. Dier pikir style kepe datang lambat!! K lah,I'm going to blog-hop now. So yah,till den people!!!
PS: Miss going out with my Swytaz!!!