Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hello people!!It has been more than a week since I abandoned this blog of mine.Not that I didn't wanna to update but I was really tired and lack of energy to update.

Last week was a rather busy week.I worked through the weekends.N I even had to work for 12 hours on Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday.Totally tired ah!!My energy was drained out.N to make it worst,I work on Tuesday and Wednesday too.

During that week,I was like sleep-walking ah.Never fail to sleep in the bus and whatever not.Like so tired!!!

But then I was energized on Thursday!!!Wakaka!!!My Swytaz together with my Bestfren went to watched JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG.It was also to celebrate Darling's birthday.So,a birthday celebration is totally incomplete without a cake right.Yah,so Rahmat and Dora bought slice cake for Darling in which she has no idea about.So it was kinda a surprise ah.

But everything was done in the rush ah.We got a movie to catch at 730pm and Dora & Rahmat was only able to get everything ready by 700pm.Rush Rush Rush!!!Then there was a long queue when we wanna get our movie bites!!We buy quite alot of food sey.4 22 oz drinks,a very large popcorn which covers my face when put infront of me,nachos and wedges.The wedges is very delicious.But too bad for Mr Rahmat,he didn't try any of the movie bites that we bought.Diet agak nyer dier.=D

N yes,about the movie,it was so damned scary lah!!!I was covering my face but I still peep and watch ah.N dear Dora keep screaming into my ears ehk.She's the one who make me scream ehk.Basketball btol!!In all,the show was great ah.It does make me jumped off me seat quite a few times ah.But the Pakcik sitting next to me was so relek when watching it ehk.Hehe!!No feeling langsung!!!

After watching the movie,we went to this UK Funfair next to the mall.And me and Dora being the DareDevil,try the Vortex ride.It's very scary.I was screaming the whole time ehk.I feel my heart was going to come out ah.It's really an experience ah.I swear I wont take it again.Dora was feeling well after we took that ride.

So we went home together.N Mr Rahmat Hidayat keeps on disturbing me ehk.Darling and Dearie jady tukang ketawer!!Tak baik tau korang!!!But it's okie.I don't mind ah.No joke No Fun per.

N I was rather touched by what Rahmat did.He called me up and asked if all my swytaz are safely back home or not ehk.Terharu ehk aku.Thanks ah Mat.So yah,reached home and I quickly head for bed ehk.All my family members were asleep so I was kinda scared ah.I didnt even bother to wash my face ehk.I keep having that movie replaying in my mind.Even worst ehk,I even got nightmares about it ah.

Enough about that.Let's talk about how I celebrate Mothers' Day with family.I've already celebrated it yesterday.We went to eat at Pizza Hut since I got a $20 voucher.Hehe!!But additional to that,we bought a strawberry cheesecake from Swensen for my mum.We get the Pizza Hut staff to keep it for us and only bring it out when we call for it.

They were rather kind by agreeing with it and to make it even better,the staff there lit up a candle for my mum and we get a free drinks ehk.It's like 'Wow'!!Hehe.My mum totally unexpected this sey.Macam tak sangker lah gytu.It was all planned by me,bro n lil sis.It was rather enjoyable ah.

N guess who I saw while queueing up for table at Pizza Hut? I saw Mr Firhan Fikhail lah!!! My god!!!! Sungguh Kacak!!! Now I have to wait for a week before I get to meet him again. haiya!!!But it's okie. I can take it. I can endure. Haha!!

Okie,I'm outz from here!!!

PS: Miss Miss Miss Miss you so much!!! =p




7:51 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009