Thursday, May 03, 2007

Helo!!It midnight now.Should be heading for bed cause tomorrow is OA for the first lesson and the teacher hates it when we are late!!!

I worked on Labour's Day.Yup,8 hours ehk.Dah macam keje full time!!But it's okie.Double pay beb!!!I woke up early on that day.Dont know why.Maybe cause I cant wait to meet Firhan.Nobody was at home when I woke up.All went to Clementi for this Syarahan by Ustat TM Fouzy.So yah,so I reached early to work.I was 1/2 an hour early ehk.

Met Elvin first the moment I arrived.Chatted with him and all.We started work at the same time but he ends an hour earlier than me.Of course Firhan was there.He was the lobby manager.I just don't get it!!Why is it that when he is the lobby manager,I'll never get assigned at the lobby?!?!Fed-up tau!!

But it's okei.That day,he keeps looking at my counter ehk and smile at me when I smile at him.Hakz!!!Manis sungguh senyuman dier!!!Hehe!!He is just so cute lah.Okie2.Enough of him aite.So yah,work till 830pm and rested at the crew room while Nicholas and Hafiz had their dinner.Chatted with them and all before heading home.

Reached home,shower and eat before heading for bed!

Arrived school really late today.The 99 bus was spoil and I have to wait for the 850am bus sey.I arrived school nearly 10am.And I just sat for less than 30 minutes of lesson before being dismissed!!!

Actually,I wanted to update this morning while waiting for Darling,Ijal and Steven to finish class but Dearie called me up and get me to accompany her to Clementi Central.She wanted to buy this prepaid card to call Kyo back in Johor as he met with an accident.

I quickly rushed down to the canteen and we made our way to Central almost immediately.So yah,she made to phone call and luckily he was okie.Just some minor bruises.I bought my all time favorite beef noodle at Clementi for lunch.

Went back to school and had lunch with Darling,Steven and Ijal before heading for the next class.Mrs Yeo,our section head,came to give us some talk about this diploma thingy,in which I'm rather interested in.But well,let me just think about it first lah ehk.

Finished school and head home.Sleep till 7 plus just now and yes people,I'm back watching Chinese drama serial on channel 8.Yes,I'm no longer working on weekdays except for Fridays.I'm gonna spend more time watching TV at home and doing some recreational activities with myself.maybe I'll start working weekdays again next month or what lah.Depends on my project and school schedule.

Hmm,I was chatting with Darling just now.N I happened to ask her about how her problem is now.She said that she was touched.I was shocked when I receive that from her.She was not the first one to said that to me when I asked about their problem.Dora too said it.Dearie once said it to me too.N it just set me thinking,Didn't I show enough care for them?Or is it that my care are not obvious to them?

No,I'm not saying they are not appreciative.But maybe it's because of me.I hardly show I care and maybe they thought I don't care about them at all.So,it's rather my fault than them ah.But gerls,I just wanna you to know,I really do care about all of you k.It's just my character ah.I hardly express my feeling,care,love and whatever not.Sorry if that has hurt you.I'll try my best to express my feeling more openly aite.

Hmm,okie lah.I'm heading for bed now.See yah people. Till then!!!

PS: I miss your sweet smile!! =p




12:01 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009