Phew!!!Like finally,I'm done with updating my
RUSTY friendster account.I've changed the slide show,background and font colours.I'm not too satisfied with it actually but I'm tired ah.Keep changing it for countless times.Been doing it since 8pm just now.I'm very happy with my slide show though especially my lil nephew slide show.How I adore it just like I adore him!! Haha!!
Okie,let see what I've been doing this last couple of days.First and foremost,I'm not working weekdays this week.N I'm rather bored ehk.Seems like I got nothing to do but get my mum and everybody who is free to accompany me for shopping and eating at fastfood outlets.
I went to take care of my lil nephew on Monday as his parent just came back from Johor.I pitied my aunt who took care of him since Thursday.So yah,I volunteer and helped took care of him.He was hyper that day.Cant sit still,climb over my legs,body and all.After lunch,when back school and after which,I went home to sleep ah.
As for Tuesday,I planned to go for a swim with my lil bro but it was raining so I asked my mum to accompany me to IMM as I wanted to eat at Burger King.So yah,off we went to Burger King and had a student meal there.After doing some shopping and window-shopping,we went home at about 5 plus as my mum need to fetch my Grandma at 7pm.She wanted to visit her lil bro who was hospitalised.Yup,busy day for my mum!!!!
As for today,me and Darling went to Jurong Point.We had lunch
FIRST as Darling was damned hungry.She wanted to faint.That was what she said lah.So yah,we had our lunch first at 3pm.Like so late ah.After that we went to Kiddy Palace as Darling wanted to buy this Mist Spray which has cartoon character on it.I have one too!!! Hehe!!
N god!!!Kiddy Palace has so many cute clothes which my lil nephew will look adorable in them.I'm going to one for him once I get my pay this Friday.It's gonna be his 9 months this coming 26 May.Hehe!!I'm excited for his first birthday actually.His dad is going to have a birthday party at chalet!!!N it gonna be for 3days 2 nights.I swear I'm going to take off on all that 3 days sak.Anything just for Irfan Azhari!!
So yah,after going to Kiddy Palace,I asked Darling accompany me to my work place for awhile and I get to know something hilarious.We,counter & lobby crew,have to wear this Shrek's Ear Hairband.I was laughing uncontrollably when Serene gave it to it.I couldn't imagine wearing it during work sak.Haha!!But I guess I got no choice ah.
Well,been online since 8pm and now I'm dead beat.Will be heading for bed soon.School starts at 9am tomorrow!!Ish!! So early!!! And it has been four days since I last saw Firhan!! Miss him sey.
Four days=96 hours=5760 minutes=345600 seconds!!!!!! I will only get to meet him this coming Sunday.Which is four days from now as well!!! Argh!!! Bagero!!! Nabei!!!
Haix,K lah. Till Then.