HELLO!!! It's 1206 am ehk. Should be in bed,sleeping and be dreaming of Mr Firhan!! Haha!!
*Okie maS,please stop it ehk* But really,I should be in bed sleeping as I have lesson at 9am tomorrow sey. I doubt I can make it to school on time. I am just unable to close my eyes. Been tossing and turning in bed since 11pm.
As I've said,I went to meet my Lil Dipsy yesterday and stayed there for a rather long time sey. I love him so much!!! I gave his clothes that I changed for him as the one I bought for him last time couldnt fit. Montel sangat!! Hehe!!
*Macam Mama Siti dier.* =D Had my lunch with Obek before me and Irfan lepak together. We were so happy layan-ing each other. Baring2,golek2 macam kambing was all what we do. Obek was busy cooking in the kitchen. At about 5pm,I went to clean myself up and prayed. After that,we went to the void deck for a scroll. I guess he was tired that he fall asleep.
Didn't expect him to sleep as he usually wont sleep during that time. He wanted me to carry him and after carrying him for a few minutes,I was rather puzzled why he was so quiet. Skali tdo ruper nyer ehk!!! Haha!! No wonder he ask me to carry him. Biaser lah budak nie!!! Manja tak bleh angkat!!!
So yah,after that went back to Obek house and put him in bed. I had dinner with Obek Lan & my Obek Ju. 1/2 an hour later Irfan woke up. Took care of Irfan again cause Obek has to prayed. After which,I went back home at about 745pm. So tired!!! I was never this tired before sey. This kid worn out my energy!
Of course!! I slept on the way home. But I received a SHOCKING call from my BestFren!!!! =) We chatted and chatted. Told him all about what has been happening in my life and what is happening in HIS life. Well,in all,we had bestfren talk lah!!! Miss him lah!!! He's gonna start work soon. Well,take care aite!!! =p
As for today,it's Vesak Day!!! Supposed to be a holiday. But I'm working ehk!!! Start at 10am sak!!! So early!!! But luckily Mr Firhan was there. I'm okie with that. Hakz!!! Was assigned to counter in the morning ehk.
NEVER in my working life,I run counter in the morning sey!!!!! Told Tammy about it and she gave me a
CRASH course about running counter in the morning. I swear I was perspiring and very nervous. Kept saying my prayers and tried to calm myself down. Luckily Firhan was around. He helped me and guide me too.
Everything was great during work except for this fucking bullshit aunty!!! Wah!! She even dare to scold Firhan ehk!!! Nak ajer aku baling tray,air,fries smua kat muker dier!!!!! I was cursing and swearing when I walked pass her. Couldn't stand her. She is one of the reason I don't like working in the morning sey. Luckily, there were other crews who at least made my nerve calm down. Kesian Firhan kener marah. N that happened in the morning,but she still talks about it till 2pm. Like fucking shits ah!!! Dah ah,it's like over sey!! Bodoh ke haper!??!?! Nabei!!!Since I'm already in an angry mood,might as well I type about this gerl who NON-STOP flirt with Firhan!!!! Wah!! Today she really get it from me sak!!! I was totally damned sarcastic with her. I NEVER talk to her in my pleasant voice but instead kept talking to her in an angry tone. Perduli aper aku!!! I feel so satisfied!! I'm mean!! Yah,I know. Sorry ah,but this is just me ah. Once I hate someone,sorry ah,I wont give any mercy!!!!Finished work at 8pm instead of 630pm. Kena extend as there were really alot of people. Every time I wanna go back,this will happened!! Nabei!! But it's okie. It's part and parcel of working life. What more can I do. My lil Dipsy came to my work place today with his parent!! Was so delighted to see them!!! After work,I went to join them and we shopped at Kiddy Palace and Toy'R' US. Oh,How much I enjoyed shopping with Dipsy!!! Hehe!!! He always brighten my day eventhou I was tired after work.
After shopping,we all went home. Reached home and lepak with my Adik. We talked alot. Has been a long time since we last chatted like this. Giggling and guffaw like nobody business!! My mum knock on our door quite a few times sey. Hehe!!!
Well,now she is asleep. She is forever sleepy if the clock turn 11pm. Like what the hell sey. Ah,nevermind lah. Hmm,guess that all about it. I'm gonna post a few of my
Lil Dipsy pics. Enjoy my cutie pie pictures okie. He is my love!!
MY ONLY LOVE!!! =DK lah,till den....
PS: Looking forward to meet you soon.....