Saturday, June 16, 2007

Helo Helo Helo people!!! Yes!! I'm back home now!!!! Reached Singapore at 1am this morning. How's the trip? Well,we have a very tight plans everyday. But still,I managed to get what I wanted to buy ah. =)

It was just a 3 days 2 nights trip. My dad has to come back early as his business partner was unable to cope. Yah,we cut our holiday short but he promise it will be along holiday this end of the year. I hold to that sey!!

Day 1
Started our journey at 1pm. I went home to changed and all and we hit the road instantly. Reached at about 4 plus. We straight away head down to Masjid Jamek. Suddenly all the memories I shared with Steven,Darling,Ijal n Nad came. We went there too sey. So yah,we didn't shopped much. We just went to the tailor to get my dad's,Bro's and lil bro's Raya outfit done.

After which,we head down to my Grandad's house. He was surprised we reached there early. Usually we reached 1 or 2 am in the morning. So yah,my Mama Ton was preparing dinner. As I'm very close to her,she immediately get me to helped her. After like so many days not going into the kitchen to cook *I'm Busy okie*,I did the cooking okie. Get this,I cooked Curry Chicken,Vegetables with Oyster Sauce and BBQ prawns. But there was one big mistake!!! I wanted to cook the rice but I forget to on the switch!! Like so Stupid kan!!! My Mama Ton laughed when she get to know about it.

So yah,we had to wait awhile for the rice. Once cooked,we had dinner together. My Ibu Milah came just when we were about to finish but lucky for her there were some food left ah. Eat,chat and helped clean up all.

Went to sleep over at my Ibu Milah house. Yah,we have our own room n bed. =D

Day 2
I woke up at 9am lah sey eventhou I slept at 1am. I didn't manage to do my morning prayer. My lil sis did!! I was dead!! Dead tired!!! Woke up and shower all. Had light breakfast. At 10am,my family together with Ibu Milah went to MidValley Shopping center!!! It's like VivoCity lah sey!! So huge!!! We didn't even finish walking the whole shopping center. My dad was the one who mostly do the shopping. Knowing my character,my dad told me to sit down while he and my mum go around shopping. N yes,I sit down and waited for him. I don't like to follow people shopping. I'll only follow if I'm doing the shopping too.

But I love having lunch at Kenny's Rogers. Sedap lah sey!!! Too bad it's not Halal in Spore ah. Really,it delicious!! I'm bloated by the end of lunchtime. And the Vanilla flavored muffin was SuperB!!!!

And yah,the payment was rather expensive too. My Pak Su had to use his credit card lah sey!! Malu saya!! =p

After eating,we continue shopping again and head back home before 4pm as we wanted to avoid the massive traffic jam that will always happened at 5pm sharp!! Still,we did met with the traffic jam when we were about to reached home. Fuuuyyoooo,luckily it as that bad.

Reached home,my Mama Ton was cooking Chicken Rice. The whole family came down for dinner that night. Before dinner,we read Yassin for my Late Grandma & Uncle. So yah,after which,we had dinner. It was like a buffet style dinner as there wasn't enough sit. The chicken was great!!! After dinner,all lepak lah sey. Chatted,watched horror movie and then I head down back to Ibu Milah house for the night.

Day 3
According to plan,we were supposed to be up by 7am. We planned to visit the cemetery. But my dad overslept and planned were all pushed forward. We went at 11am instead or 7am. After the visit,I was assigned to iron the whole family outfit for out outing after Friday's prayer. I totally hate it!!1 I hate ironing!!! But no choice,I did it. I tell you ah,I could fall asleep ironing sey. It took me nearly an hour to finish everything.

After the Friday's prayer,we all get ready and head down to Masjid Jamek again. This time it was shopping time!!!! N it was my turn. Okie,me and my sibling. Hmm,I didn't shopped much there. I mostly shopped for fooooddddd!!!! =p Yah,so appetizing lah sey. Luckily my dad didn't make a big fuss.

After that,we went to Petaling St. We walked there okie. Wah,tired!! My legs we aching but I go on as I wanted to buy some stuff. So yah,I bought a beg *for work* and belt *all my belt are being taken by my sibling!* and a Baby Ogre pillow *I bought this a McD*!!! Yah,so it got all my stuff. Most importantly,at a very cheap price!!!! My beg only cost S$12 and my belt S$6. With less than $20,I got my stuff!!!! N my Baby Ogre pillow cost only less than S$5. It's so worth it!!!!!

After shopping,we head back home. I packed all our stuff. Clean myself up. Had dinner,which I didn't helped. We hit the road at about 10pm with all my cousin and uncles and aunties sending us till the house gate. It rather sad saying good bye but well,we had to.

N now,I'm back at my crib. Bodyache lah sey!! Hmm,wanna meet my Swytaz soon but don't know when. Dearie is working and I'm starting work soon too. Well,maybe 3rd July we will meet!! Me and Dora dah amik OFF!!!!!!


K lah people. I'm tired. I wanna head back to bed. Till den.

PS: Should I work tomorrow?




1:49 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009