Helo!! I'm back once again!! How's my day?! Well,it's extremely great!!! Wonderful!!! I've just came back from Swensen Jurong Point. Celebrated my birthday there. We had dinner as a family. I'm bloated now.
I woke up damned late today. I woke up at noon lah sey!!! I have BFD at 9am but my eyes cant open. So,I slept in and end up getting up late. I was even late for marketing class. Supposed to start at 1pm but I arrived at 130pm and there was a test going on ehk. I'm becoming from bad to worst lah!!! Have to do something about this!!
After school,went to JP cause mum and lil Sis wanna get me a birthday present. So yah,they bought for me a Puma Beg and a Nike water bottle. The best part is,
IT IS IN GREEN COLOUR LAH!! My fav colour tu!!! =D
Reached home at about 630pm. Had my shower and get ready to go out for dinner at JP AGAIN!! Macam mepek sak. Siang malam kat tempat tu. Hari2 mesti gy tempat tu jugak!!! Hehe!! So yah,had dinner. Pictures were taken. N now I'm back home!!
All are asleep except for me. Cause I wanna blog on what happened on my special day. Darling was like non-stop singing me birthday songs and all. Steven gave me a birthday present ehk. Didn't expect it at all sey. So sweet!! Thanks ehk!!!
N yah,thanks to all who wish me!! Really appreciate it!!! Esp Mr Rahmat. Hehe!! Onli u & I know ehk. =D
Hmm,k lah. Till den people.
PS: For a moment,I forget about you. A moment jer.