Thursday, June 21, 2007

I told Rahmat that I'm doing my Office project but here I am blogging instead of doing it. Hehe!! Not that I don't want to do it but the mood is not set in yet ah. =p

Hmm,I've watched Fantastic 4 yesterday. Gerek ehk cete nyer!!! I suker. You all gy lah tengok. Best lah sey!!! Watched with Ahmad Hanis (My Lil Bro). Going in the theater just remind me the time when I went with my Swytaz and Bestfren to watch Jangan Pandang Belakang. Miss those time sey. Lamer dah tak jumpe Rahmat ehk. I keep warning my Lil Bro not to drink alot cause I dont want to send him to the toilet. Kesian plak aku ehk. He didn't even drink at all sey. =p

Still,I feel much better after watching the movie. It is just typical of me ah. Whenever I'm sad or troubled,I'll always go for a movie. Be it,I watch it alone or with my Lil Bro. N usually after watching a movie,I'll feel better. That's my medicine for my heart pain.

Okie. Let's see. I've started work today. Drive myself to work as I was late and mum is going out. Since it has been a long time that I drove,I decided to drive today ah. Yah,still kinda slow. I'm just scared ah. The family car is just too big for me sey. So yah,I reached work 5 minutes early. And Tammy asked me why I didn't turn up yesterday for work. I was like dumbfounded!!!

As far as I know,I put in the request book that I'm going to start work on 20 June,which is today. There was evidence that I wrote it. I showed Tammy the request book and she showed me the schedule for yesterday. It's true my name was there and it's also true that my request was already been read. So after arguing,we decided to ask Felix who was the one doing the schedule. Indeed,it was his mistake. He didn't notice the starting date lah sey. But it's okie. I'm fine with it. So long,I know it's not my fault,I'm okie. No hatred.

Today was a fun working day. Alvin and me came at the same time. N he run counter together with me. N to add on,Abang Zaihan was also running counter. So just imagine how much fun it is at the counter. I was happy working ah. While working today,I met alot of my old schoolmates. I met Syairi,Kenji,Khairul & Farah. Like meeting all of them in one same day sey. So shocked. But the most shocking of them all was meeting Christine Cai!!! Miss her so much!!! Really I do sey!!

After work,called Dearie up. Miss her so much. I know she will be finishing at about same time. N yah,indeed. We met up at Jurong Point and she wanted to have supper. So we ate at McD with Fafa and Mira. Chatted happily and and all. It was great ah. Just great!!! If only Darling and Dora were there. It would be much better.

Went home with Dearie as her parents are fetching her. So yah,we went home together. Great Great Great.....

Hmm,tomorrow working again but finished at 6pm ah. I'm going to the library ah. Macam dah lamer tak gy saner ehk. But tengoka h kalau tak kener extend. Aku balik maser nak dekat gapbuster. Takot jer manager tak kasi aku alik sey.

Okie. Now I'm gonna start doing my project. See yah. Till den.

PS: Miss You.




12:33 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009