Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm so tired today. I woke late for school and as usual,I reached school at 930am when class is supposed to start at 9am. Lesson ends at 10am. According to the time table,it ends at 11am okie. N I'm the only one among the four of us who took this module. So I was alone!! Called Ijal & Darling up. Both just woke up sey!!! Asked them to come school as soon as possible. I went to SA room and before I could do anything,Dearie called me up. She bought me an Oreo Cheesecake!!! My favourite!!!

Yah,so I have Oreo cheesecake early in the morning ehk. Kire sarapan ah tu. After that had lunch with Dearie and frens while waiting for Ijal & Darling. Guess Ijal must had stayed in Sengkang while Darling stayed in Eunos. They took one and a half hour to reach school ehk!!!! In actual fact,Ijal & Darling stayed in Taman Jurong and Jurong West respectively!!!

They arrived just as when Dearie needed to go for her next class. Lucky me if not I'll be alone AGAIN! So while they had their lunch,I took a nap. So tired lah. Woke up at 1245pm and we head for our next class which is at 1pm. Did some revision before we wet home. No SW today!! Even if there is,I wont be going. Never been in SW class since school start lah sey!! =p

So went home with Dearie & Darling. Exchange mp3 and all. We totally enjoyed listening to each other mp3. All same taste of music except that I dont quite like Trance & Techno ah. *Do I spell it rite?* Reached home,slept almost immediately and woke up at 730pm.

Watched 2 X 5 dol. I find the drama so funny lah. Especially the character Jun. Wah!! Manjer tak boleh angkat sey!! But I like the guy. So patient with his gerl sey. I wanna find a guy like that ah. Firhan is not a patient guy lah. Cepat marah ah dier!! Ngamok jer slalu!!

Wanna know the reason why I was so tired today. I slept at 2am this morning as me and Dearie was Video calling each other thru MSN. We both were so jakon!!! I did it with Jannah first then I tried with Dearie plak. We got so carried away talking and talking that I didnt notice what time it was. We both look so buruk!!! Dearie was in her night gown and all. With her selekeh face and me with the muker tak mandi!!! Haha!! But still we had fun. Darling!! Go get urself a webcam too lah!!!

I'm actually doing my Marketing project. Got to get it done before school holiday as I'm going KL from 13 June till 17 June. N the due date for this project is 15 June. So I gotta get it done SOON!!!! Next Monday,I'm having Marketing test plak. N Wednesday,the day I'm going KL,I have Finance test plak!!! So many test sey!!! =$

Cant wait for tomorrow!!!! I'm going out with my Swytaz!!!! We are gonna catch a movie!!! It has been a long time since we went out together. Last was 10 May 2007!! But too bad,bestfren is unable to make it. He has a date with his gerl. Nvrm lah. We shall go out another time k. Maybe after I come back from KL or what lah k.

Oklah people. Gotta continue my Marketing project. Till den.....

PS: I Miss You Larh!! Wanna meet you soon.




11:08 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009