Friday, June 08, 2007

My Swytaz and my Bestfren are online now!!! Never happened before. All the four of them online at the same time. Now I'm so busy chatting with all the four of them!!! So happy lah!!!

*K2 back to what I plan to update* As a result from sleeping at 2am yesterday,I was like sleep walking the whole morning lah sey!!! I did woke up on time and reached school on time but I fall asleep through out the journey to school. Was so sleepy sey. Luckily school ends early today. So went home and head for bed straight away.

Woke up at 315pm and get ready to go out with my SWYTAZ!!! Wow!! I'm so looking forward to it lah sey!!! So yah,Me,Darling and Dearie met up at about 430pm to do our ez-link. Mine is like so haprak!! All the side are like being chewed by rats or wad while Darling ez-link has gone missing.

At about 545pm,all was done. We head down to Somerset. Reached at about 62opm n we went to M Industries. There was a 50% sale lah sey!!!! N guess what? I bought a pair of shoe!!!! It cost $55 but after discount it's $27.50. Worth it kan!!!! So I used the money that two of my aunt gave to buy the shoe. Clever clever!!! Okie,after buying,we went to Heeren. Alamak,the shoes there are even more nice lah sey!!! But of course,more expensive ah!!! I just look at them from outside. Didnt dare to go in cause I know I'll spend my salary away on them. I cant resist the temptation of beautiful shoes lah sey!!!!

After window-shopping,we wanted to head down straight to Lido but suddenly there was a heavy downpour!!! We ran for shelter to Paragon!!! Remind me of the time during our secondary school days whereby Me,Dearie and Darling ran in town as it was raining and we didnt have any umbrella. Hilarious!!!

We went to the toilet. We love the toilet in Paragon. Text message Dora asking whether she has finished work or not. She left a few more before she was done. So we went up to her clinic and waited for her. At about 615pm,we head down to Lido. Jauh ehk jalan. Penat kaki ku!!!

Reached Lido and we bought our movie bites!! One large popcorn,*it's really very large*,2 medium drink,3 packet of kacang Putih and 4 cheesy hotdogs!!! Banyak kan?! Kambing-kambing semua lapar dan haus larh. Hehe!!!

Yah,we we watch this local movie called Men In White. The movie is so hilarious lah sey!! All the four of us cant stop laughing. Very funny. Haha!! N not forgetting us throwing popcorn at each other every now and then. Typical of us!! After the movie,we hang out at Starbucks. Lepak2 till about 1030pm before heading home. Took bus 7 home and alight at Clementi before taking 99 home. Lotsa jokes,laughter and sarcasm was shared in the bus. The worst part is,one of the passenger even change his sit cause we were too noisy. So inconsiderate of us kan. Ish!!!

Reached home at nearly midnight. Luckily mum didnt scold me or wad. Guess what?!?! I received an Adidas watch from Dora and Necklace & Anklet from Dearie and Darling. So sweet kan dorang!!! The necklace even have the initial 'M' as a pendent!! N Dora watch is green in colour!!! Oh,how I love it!!! That's my favourite colour sey!!!! I'll post the picture later k.

Now I'm back in my crib. Yah,gonna do Marketing project. It's due on MONDAY!!!!! Mampos aku!! Hehe!! K lah people. Till den.

PS: Swytaz!!! I LOVE YOU GERLS!!! *19.09.06*




12:46 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009