Monday, June 04, 2007

Okie,C'mon people. Let's sing me a birthday song.

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Siti Masrurah
Happy Birthday To YOU!!!

*Claps**Claps**Claps*

Thank you everybody!!! Hehe!!!

Well,I'm 19 now. Hehe!! Does it make any different? Will this year be anything special? I dont know and not sure cause I'm not psychic.

Friday
Yup. So I did went out with Dearie and Darling after school. But I was so tired that I slept in the canteen while waiting for Dearie. I seemly couldn't open my eyes lah sey. But end up,they never buy the stuff and we walked at the Pasar Malam there. Yah,spend quite alot there and all. But worth it!! After that,went to JP. Me and Darling went to McD while Dearie went to somewhere else. Met Ezat and Elvin. Chatted and laughed!! Best working buddies!!

At about 3 plus,went home and we all took 243 before changing to a 99 bus. Like so duh!! I don't bother complaining cause I was too tired. I followed Dearie cause I've already promised her. So,promise must not be broken!!1 The moment I reached home,straight away without taking out my school uniform n socks,I jumped on my bed and had a good nap!!!! Wah!! Shoik!!!

Woke up at about 445pm,had my lunch and get ready for work. Work was okie. Punched in before 6pm as guest were very in and I helped Fafa with fries as she was alone and all. I didn't even bother to report to Shift Manager. Fafa needed help. At 6pm,Serene told me to run counter as Gap-buster is coming and all. Yah,run counter ah. Like always sey.

At night,Phillip came. Okie ah. He is a fun manager. Always disturbing me and all but I hate it when he starts to shouts. I'll always tell him that I'm not deaf. Finished work at midnight then head home. Shower then ZzZzZzZ.

Saturday
Start work at 1230pm. So I woke up at 1130am. Just in time and just nice. Hehe!! Reached work,no need to predict or guess,I kena counter again. So yah. The aunty who scolded Firhan was running counter too. But don't know why that day,she was extremely kind to me ehk. Like she knock into me,she said sorry. Then she gave her fries to me even though she calls out for it first. I'm puzzled. But whatever ah k. She is still irritating. I prefer Aunty Catherine and Sally better.

N as usual,I kena extend. Felix wanted to let Abg go makan first,so he ask me take over Abg. Yah,since it's because of Abg,I'm okie with it. Abang helped me alot sey. He really make my working life easier and enjoyable. After work,head home. Watched the Chinese movie before heading for bed at 1am ehk.

Sunday
I was awaken by a phone call by McD. I though I was late. But in actual fact,Ann Nee was short of crew and needed me to come early. So yah,after hanging up the phone,I took my shower and get ready for work. Arrived at 915am and Kak Rina asked me to have my breakfast before start work. So I had a SME and Milo which make me go to the toilet straight away after that.

Firhan was nowhere to be seen ehk. He supposed to start work at 9am tau. But he came at 1030am ehk. Aku datang lagy awal sey!!! Bagero btol!!! So he was in charge of me as I'm running counter. Like okie. My day was dampen because of that gerl ah. Wah!! She non-stop lah sial flirt dgn Firhan. Darah aku up jer sey. N each time I saw her flirting with him,I'll just shout "Hah!! Menggatal tak habis2!!!" Somehow,they will just stop when I said that sey. Haha!!! I feel so satisfied.

End at 3pm. The earliest time I ever end on weekends. Head home and my Nek Mok is here. Chattd with her and all before we both had our nap. Woke up at 6pm and she wanted to go back JE. She wanted me to drive her home but I was too tired so my mum send her home. Sorry Nek Mok. Lain kali Siti drive Nek Mok k. =p

After she went home,I ate my dinner before watching tv till 9pm just now. As for now,I'm still hogging online and all. Received Birthday msg from my Swytaz and bestfren. Thanks ehk!!! Love love love you all!!!! Your messages rocks my socks lah!!!! Hehe!! =D

Oklah,wanna head for my bed. Ngantok plak birthday gerl nie. Hehe!! See yah.. Till den...

PS: Your perfume make me melts lah.




12:09 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009