TAK KER PERANGAI?!!? I WOKE UP SO EARLY FOR SCHOOL AND WHEN I REACHED,THE TEACHER SAID THAT SHE NEED TO INVIGILATE A CLASS FOR THEIR TEST!!!! WAH!!! WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT SEY!!! NOW I'M IN THE SELF-EXCESS ROOM. THE REST HAS NOT ARRIVED SO I'M JUST HERE ALONE. I'M SO PISSED!!!ARGH!!!! LIKE WADEVER AH!!! To make things worst,my body is aching
sey. Especially my left arm. The cramp is unbearable
sak. My left arm has a history. I
couldn't carry heavy items or strain my left arm too much. If I do,this will happen ah. Unbearable pain!!! But I
couldn't think of what cause this pain
sey. Oh!!! Now I know!!! I carried Lil
Dipsy for a long time yesterday. I carried him like through out our shopping time. Oh,
okie. Lesson learned.
Don't carry him for too long. He is getting chubby.
Working today at 6pm till midnight.
Hmm,wondering if
Firhan is working. I checked the schedule yesterday but no manager name is written. Like What the hell?!?
Nevermind. Guess I'll find out later today ah.
Might be going out with
Dearie and Darling later after school. They wanted to get so mushy stuff for their partners.
Okie,like so romantic ah k. =p N
Dearie is heading for
Johor tomorrow. She's meeting
Kyo.
Gerl,
jangan luper ah
beli aper yang
patut k.
Hehe!!!
Hmm,I bet Darling will have a date with
Abg Remy tomorrow. But I'm not sure ah. They usually meet every Saturday.
Hmm,wondering what Dora will be doing this weekend. She's been busy with work and school lately. Just hope that I could meet her before I head for KL in about 2 weeks time. We both are just so busy. It's so difficult for us to meet up nowadays. The days I'm not working,she is working. The days she is not working,I'm working. Like how the hell are we gonna meet up right. Gotta sort this up
sey.
Mr
Bestfren is busy this week. He is working at
Taman Warisan this weekend and will be back at
CoffeeBean next
Wednesday after nearly two months MC. But he is not feeling well
sey. Kept having this condition of difficult to breathe.
Don't quite understand why he keep having this.
Eventhou he has been to the Doctor like thousand times,he still suffering from it. Just hope he get well soon. But you should also take good care of yourself and
don't forget to take your medicine!!! Esp your antibiotic if there is any!!!
Guess I'll stop here
lah. I'm gonna do my marketing project. It is due in like a week time but I'm not even half way done
sey. =p
Till den...
PS: Hope to meet you today.