Monday, July 23, 2007

Fuyyyooo!!!! What a tiring weekend I had ehk. I guess I really worn out myself sey. Will go detail later aite.

Friday afternoon
Went to Johor at about 2 plus. The whole family except my lil sister didn't went. My Mak Ngah joined us too. Had lunch at Kenny's Roger. I love it sey!!!!! Love it to the max!! Especially the Vanilla muffin. Fulamak!!! Finger licking good lah sey!!!! =)

Didn't shop much. I was rather tired. My parents did some grocery shopping. We then head back to Singapore. Due the massive traffic jam,we reached Singapore at about 10pm ehk. I was sleeping all the way sak. Reached Singapore and rested and spruce myself up.

Called Baby Dora and we chatted till 3am ehk. Lotsa crappy talk were shared. She was crazy that night!!!

Saturday
My most tiring day of the week. I was awaken at 9am by a phone call from my company. Kak Rina called me up and asked me to immediately go for work. There wasn't enough crew. I was supposed to work at 12noon that day sey. I was like "oh,okie. Siti mandi dulu k".

I reached work at 935am. There were indeed lotsa people. N it's all because of the launch of Harry Potter new book and my company is giving away some free food ah. All I can say is that my eyes could hardly open ehk. I didn't even had any lunch cause I was too tired to eat. Luckily Nicholas was running counter with me. He was also tired as he did closing the previous night. We sort of give each other encouragement to stay awake ah.

Must be thinking what kind of encouragement we give each other. Well,mostly we disturb each other alot. Keep provoking each other and all. Yah,that kind of encouragement. With it,we were able to laugh and make each other happy. We forget about our tiredness for a moment.

I was suppose to end at 5pm. But my dear manager,Mr Francis Teo,actually overlook my timing. End up I finished at 6pm sey. I was dead tired by then. But Baby Dora message me and said that she wanna meet me up.

So while waiting for her,I actually fall asleep ah. She came at around 7 plus and we had dessert at Swensen. We had Banana Split. After which,we window shopped for awhile before heading home.

We came to a decision to WALK home ehk. Yup,from Jurong Point all the way home. Total madness!!!! We laughed like non-stop on the way back. Dora was crazy. We arrived under her blk at 10 pm. Lepak at her house till 1230am before heading home. While at her house,she was busy trying on some clothes that she is gonna wear soon. I became her fashion consultant for a moment ehk.

I reached home around 1am. Shower and sleep immediately.

Sunday
I work at 10am ehk. U can guess how tired I was right. Then the moment I reached work,I was told to do counter. Macam tak bleh sabar-sabar sak. It wasn't even 10am sey. I just nod my head and waited for the time to turn 10am before going to ocunter. Francis was the service manager and he was in happy mood that day ehk. So we,counter crews,were rather being treated great.

Run counter with Nicholas by my side again. And like always,he cant stop disturbing me sey. This time Francis joined in ehk. Terok sak I kena from them. Lucky for me,I'm used to all this kind of teasing and sarcastic remarks. Infact,I even kena back at them. Most importantly,the three of us cheer each other up ah. We tried to live up each other spirit so that we wont feel tired.

But one thing I wasn't happy was when Francis ask me if I was late for work. I was like, "What?! Who say I late?". He then told me that Germaine said I was supposed to come at 930am. Wah!!! I straight away go to Germaine and asked her sey. She said no. Went to confront Francis and told him that I wasn't late and I was early instead! It's just my character ah. Cant take it if people blame me anyhow. I can flare up sey.

Though I was tired,I didn't really feel it. Abang Zaihan,Bryan,Alliff,Nicholas,Ain and other crews really brighten up my day and live up my spirit. It was kinda fun working on that day actually. Went home at 730pm. It was raining heavily sey.

Reached home and I took some panadol. Head for bed and woke up at 2am. Did some of my OA stuff till 6am before sleeping again.

Monday
I couldn't wake up. My class start at 9am but I woke up at 930am after Darling called me up several times. I thought of not going for Banking & Finance class but then the construction in front of my blk was damned noisy for me to back sleep. So I woke up and head for school.

Reached school at 1015am. Lucky never kena scold. At 1030am,class was dismissed. Went to self-access room to meet Ijal and Darling. Did our projects before going for lunch at 1230pm.

After lunch,we went to Singpost at Paya Lebar. It was okie. I only love the part that we can make our own stamp. Hehe!!!

And since today,24 july 2007, is NurFa'ezah Bte Abd Halim aka Baby Dora Birthday, I shall sing for her a Birthday song!!!!!

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Pyja
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!
*Claps**Claps**Claps*

Baby,may you have a great year ahead and enjoy life to the fullest. I pray that you wont be hurt by any guys anymore and may the next guy be the right one for you. *Ahem**Ahem*. You know who I'm talking about kan. Hehe!! Love you loadz gerl. Muax!!!Muax!! Muax!!!!!

PS: Ur Perfume Smell Is Going To Stay.




11:35 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009