Hello everybody!!! How are you doing? I'm doing great!!! Hehe!! Infact,today was
awesome!!!! Hehe!!!
TuesdayI was rather early for school but Darling was late. So I ended up hanging out with Jane and company. thanks them alot if not I'll be loner!! Hehe!! Darling came at 1pm ehk. Steven & Ijal didn't come to school. Wah sey!! I think we haven't get in our mind that school has already started!!! Totally all no mood to study,come school and do our project!!!!
After school,went to rent some VCD at Gek Poh. Reached home,watched one of it before had my nap. Woke up at 7pm then I'm glued to the TV till 11pm before hogging to the computer till 3am.
WednesdayI didn't went to school. I wasn't late but I wasn't feeling well. Furthermore,the weather was bad. It was raining very heavily sey. I took my medicine then had my rest.
Woke up at 1pm,feeling much much better. So did some OA revision before my brother asked me out to watch Transformers with him & my lil bro!!! I was like,"What?!?! Korang nak tgk transformers?! Nak ikot!!!!".
Yah,I know. I've already watched it. But I was like so into the show that I don't mind going twice sey. So yah,all the four sibling went to Causeway Point to watch the movie. My lil sis also came along ehk. N guess what?! Darling & Steven also watched Transformers
TWICE okie.
Reached home and we were all like so hungry sey. I end up eating biscuits and milk cause my mum hasn't done the grocery and all my junk food haven't been stock up!!
I slept early that night. I went to bed at 1030pm and woke up at 730am the next day.
ThursdayYah!! I was on time for school sey. Good for me!!! Hehe!!! But lesson was a slack ah. Ijal didn't come. Steven only went for second lesson. N we were released at 12 noon.
I didn't went home but instead I went to my Aunt's house to meet my Beloved Irfan Azhari!!!! It has been 3 weeks since I last saw him. Wah sey!!! He has grown up so much. He can crawl now u know. N his tooth is already growing!!! 4 of them sey!!! Hehe!!
N now,he really talk alot!! So noisy!! Although it's not clear but still,macam cute gytu. One more thing,he cant sit still!!! Pening jager dier!!! He climb all over my body. N at that one point of time,I was so fed-up that I scolded him sey. N he cried. =( Wah!!! My heart ache lah sey. Immediately hug him and said "Okie lah,Mama Siti love u k. Don't cry lah." Only after that,he keeps quiet sey. *phew*
He also now a bit naughty tau. I was having lunch with my aunt and he was near by. I was enjoying eating ah. Then he came. He pinched me ehk. He wanted to eat too. Wah,I told him to wait but still,he pinched me. Sakit sak!!! Boleh tahan terok jugak budak nie tau!!! End up,my aunt gave him drink Ice-cold water. He loves it. Haha!!! Only then,he stopped pinching me.
Went home at about 430pm and I was so sleepy!!! So slept till 7 plus before gluing myself on the TV and studying my OA at the same time. Multi-tasking mah!! Hehe!!
N yah,I'm having my OA test later on at 10am. So gonna head the bed!! Till Then....
PS: I bet you will be coming tomorrow.