Hello Hello people!!!! I'm back again on Monday to update. Jannah ask me why I always update on Monday. Well,basically the reason is simple. I'm working from Friday till Sunday. N I really dont have the time to update on this three days lah. So end up,Monday ah. Hehe!!!
FridayOkie,there was an OA test at 10am. But I actually have lesson before that at 9am but woke up late so end up arrived school at 930am then sat in class for 15 mins before the teacher released us. Macam buang tenager jer kau gy skolah pagy2 ehk. So yah,the OA test? It was rather ok ah. I can do it. This Wednesday I have my Banking test pulak. Lepas satu,satu sey!!!
Finished school at 1pm. Darling went to my house and we watched this Malay horror movie,Chermin. Okie ah,not so scary as Jangan Pandang Belakang. Tu lagy seram sey!!! While at my house,Darling ransacked my room in search for my photo album!!! She took out all of it and start looking at all the picture. Pictures of her from Sec 1 till recent. She keep giggling and reminiscence the time we had during Secondary school days.
She stayed till 5 plus and went out together with me as I needed to work that afternoon at 6pm. So yah,went out together. Separate our ways at interchange. I worked till 1am that day. Luckily Tammy gave me taxi fare money if not, I don't know where I can get the money from. Though I finish at 1am,I reached home at 230am ehk. I lepak2 with the closing crew and had supper first before heading home.
SaturdayOkie,I work at 2pm. So woke up at 1220pm ehk. Lena abis sak tdo!!! Had lunch plus breakfast then get ready for work. Reached work just in time ehk. Work till 1030pm then met Dearie as she finished around that time too. But didn't went home straight.
Meet Darling and Azyan at Jurong West Central and lepak for awhile. Later on,Dora joined us. Lepak2 and chit chat,laughed and pass sarcastic remarks at each other. Like always ah!! Then Dearie wanted to head home as she was tired and had to work tomorrow at 11am while I'm working 12 noon. So yah,at about 1230am,all head home.
Had my shower then head for bed.
SundayWoke at 12noon. Kak Rina,Francis & Phillip was working. Phillip working morning?!?! I was like "Sure a not,am I seeing the correct person?!" Haha!! I never see Phillip work morning before sey. He always work Noon or night shift. Working that day was okie ah. Normal ah. N Ann Nee was also around. So yah,working was fun with her around.
Finished at 830pm then meet Darling up. Chat for awhile then I head back to crew room for my dinner beb. Lapar pulak. Alby bought cream puff from Beard Papa and gave one to me. Then Abang Zaihan get 4 packets of kacang putih free and gave one to me. I shared my cream puff with Francis and Ezad sey. End up,I only managed to eat half!!! Haix. I'm a cream puff lover sey!!! But takpe,
good stuff are meant to be shared!After eating,lepak with Francis,Nicholas and Sophia in crew room. Biaser ah,bebual-bual about everything under the sun. Laughing & giggling was part of it as well. My parents came at 930pm to fetched me ehk. Wah!! Shocking shocking sey!!!! They didn't give any warning sey!!!! End up going back with them sey. Actually,Francis,Sophia & me all plan to go home together sey. But well,plan disrupted. It's okie. Next week boleh.
Reached home,shower then watched TV till 1am before doing my Banking project. Yup,my presentation was due on the next day itself and I've yet to start anything. I spent 4 solid hours doing my presentation. I slept at 435am sey!!! Yup!! I manage to finish all up!!!
MondayI couldn't wake up when the alarm ring at 730am. End up woke up at 8am. Reached school at 930am. Luckily it wasn't my turn yet. So yah,I did my presentation on that day itself. Finally,it's over. Only left the test which is on Wednesday!!! Wah sey!!!
N because of lack of sleep,I slept during POM and OA class. Wah,lena abis sak tdo. Slept from 215pm till 330pm ehk. Luckily,it was an air-con room. Best ah!! N Steven,Ijal and Darling didn't disturb me while I'm sleeping. =)
Reached home at 430pm. Just took a bite before popping some pills as I had a headache. Then sleep in again till 7pm. Then went for my religious class at 8pm till 1030pm. N I've been online since!! Gonna head for bed soon ah. Don't wish to feel too tired for tomorrow.
Till den..
PS: The Conversation we had was really unexpected.