Thursday, July 19, 2007

I didn't went to school today sey. The weather just wasn't right for me to go school. It was raining heavily sey!!! N to make it worst,I woke up at 930am eventhou my class start at 9am. I woke up to take my shower and all. Wah!! After shower,the rain get heavier sey!!! Aper lagy,makin malas ah aku. K2,back track to what I've done past few days.

Tuesday
I woke up early. Okie,maybe not that early. But I was in school slightly late only ah. Class finished at 2pm and I went to the Blood Bank with Darling after that. It is at Outram. I really needed company as I was afraid I might just felt dizzy.

It's my 3rd time but I'm still feeling scared. The needle is very thick okie. N to make it worst,my vein is difficult to locate and all. So they have to inject deeper and all. Yah2,I know all this already and I was prepared for it. Darling was waiting outside while I was inside. She was doing the cross-word puzzle. Kesian dier.

After donating,there was a light refreshment for me. After eating,me & Darling decided to take 174 back to Boon Lay. We walked to the bus-stop which is rather far. Luckily,the moment we arrived,174 came. Board the bus and I like fall asleep ah.

Guess what?!? The bus took 1 and 1/2 hour back to Boon Lay sia. Nabei!! My butt cramp lah sey!!! N when I woke up,I was already at Bukit Batok. Indeed,I slept for a long time. =)

Went home and had dinner before revising for my Banking test. At the same time,I was watching Anugerah. Like so duh~!

Wednesday
I was just in time for my Banking test. I took only 20 mins to finish the test as I didn't know how to do the last question. I just wrote what I knew in hope I could gain some points ah. After the test,I went to accompany my Aunt to the market ehk. Market tau!!! U know as in the wet market,not Hypermarket okie. It has been ages since I last step to any wet market sia.

After doing some market shopping,we went for breakfast eventhou it was already nearly 12 noon. We packed the food home as the hawker centre was rather full. Reached home,we ate and chit chat. My lil nephew wasn't there. He is in West Coast. *Bluek*

At about 1245pm,I get ready to get back to school. But still,I was slightly late cause the bus was slow ehk. Macam nak bawak tourist kat zoo!!! Wah,reached school and not even 2 hours after that,my class end ehk. Like so duh~!

Went home straight and head for bed till 630pm. Shower,prayed then had dinner. Watched TV before getting a call from Dearie. Went to meet her for abt half an hour then went home to continue watching Anugerah Final. Okie,Aliff won. Congrates ah k. -.-

Chatted with Bestfren after that. Oh,how much I miss talking to him lah sey!!! Yah!!! I do miss him okie. Dah lah lamer tak jumpe,nak bebual pon susah. It's like a rare chance okie!! Slept at about 2am after chatting with Yan on msn. Crappy talk lah. We talk abt work and people at work. All cam out sey. She was sucha fun person sey.

Thursday
Like I said,I didn't went to school. I get my mum to buy breakfast for me. Ask her buy big breakfast. Eventhou I work there but I hardly ate their breakfast. I always work in the afternoon shift so there is no chance for me at all.

After eating,I head back to bed and slept till 2pm. I wanted to update this during that time but Ezat called me and we chatted till 3 plus as I wanted to go out.

Went out with my mum and treat her to dinner as part of her bday celebration ah. Ate at pizza hut and we tried the Pizza fondue. Sedap jugak ah. Very cheesey!!! =)

Went home,shower and all before watching TV. Took a nap for awhile then watched Prison Break!!! Oh,Wentworth Miller is forever so hot!!!!! Esp when he smile. Cair beb!!! =D

Well,as for now,I'm online. Gonna do my OA project as much as I could. Due on Monday sey!!! I know I wont have the time during the weekends. Gonna be busy with work n more work.

So yah..Till then...

PS: Hearing your voice was enough.




2:17 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009