I'm in school. But guess what
ehk,there is no
OA lesson. Waste my effort and energy waking up in the morning
sak!!! I'm so fed-up. Now I'm in SA room with Darling and
Ijal.
Ijal is playing crazy taxi game while Darling is
Frenster hopping using
Pendek's account.
Hmm,will be heading home soon as I'm going to
Johor later with my parents and
lil bro. Heard that my aunt will be coming along but I'm not sure about that ah.
Not sure what I'm going to shop later. But I guess I will be shopping for some things ah.
Hehe!!! Yup,I'm not working this evening. I'm afraid that I might not make it home on time for work. So
yah,tomorrow then work ah.
K
lah,I'm going to head down to the canteen for breakfast ah.
Lapar plak perut nie ehk. =)
Till den people.
PS: Wont get to see you tonight.