Wah sey!! It's already 210am ehk. I'm not in bed yet sak. I just finish my OA project. It's due today. Rush Rush Rush for the printing and last minute work. After this,I'm going to rush my Marketing Project ehk. It's suppose to be due on 13th August but was brought forward to 3rd August ehk!!! That is 10 days earlier sey!! Nabei!!!! I hope I can finish it ah.
Well,let's forget about project for a
MOMENT. I simply love the time spend the past few days ah.
TuesdayAs usual,went to school and was slightly late only. There wasn't any OA. So we finish class at 12am. Pathetic kan. I came at 1030am then go home at 12nn. Mcm siak!! Takpe2. After school,went home to get ready for Dora's birthday celebration. Wrapped all her birthday present. Okie,not so nice ah. Cant blame me sey,usually Dearie will wrap. But she is busy so I do lor. Then though of taking a nap but was interrupted too many time that I actually cant sleep.
I certainly got to thank Mija for helping me get information of the whereabout of Dora. If not for her,I don't think we will manage sey. =) We celebrated Dora birthday at Vivo City. Mija and Dora went there first. We came later as a surprise. Hehe!! It was hilarious how we tried to do it ah. Especially with the stupid candle which don't want to light up and Dora facing teh wrong direction. Pity Mija. She have to get Dora to turn,God knows how many times!! Hehe!!
She was extremely shocked sey!!! She didn't expected us to be there. She thought I was working. Hehe!! Her reaction was funny. Spend time by the sea and captured alots of picture. Had dinner by the sea too. And we do share lotsa laughter,joy and happiness that time. It was something I would never forget. It's just great lah ehk. Will post picture of it aite.
WednesdayMaybe due to the tiredness of yesterday,I woke up late for class. But it was banking class so I didn't bother much as my classmates were doing presentation and there wasn't lesson. So I came at 10am eventhou class start at 9am. After class,went to Obek house. Irfan was still sleeping. So I watched VCD,Diva popular. Not even 10 minutes ehk,he woke up already. Padahal,the tv volume was very low sey.
He crawled to me ehk. I was like so touched gytu. Carried him and we both watched VCD. Hehe!! Muker dier selekeh giler sak. So obvious that he just woke up. Will post picture of him later. Then we lepak2,toss and turn,we had fun lah.
Went back school at 1 plus. After that,went to Jurong Point. Renew my bank book then shopped a bit ah. Bought t-shirt ehk. 4 for $20. To me,it's like worth it ah. Then went home. Did project till late.
ThursdayI was only 20 minutes late. The teacher also wasnt teaching as she wsa looking at some students project. I was busy with my own project so I didnt bother. Darling,Ida and me went to Self-Access room and do our OA project till 11am. After which went for this "Time & Stress Mangement" talk. End at 1pm,had lunch then continue project till 2plus before heading home.
Wah!! Fall asleep ehk,woke up at 630pm. Watched Tv till 1130pm before going online as my group members needed to send me their projects so I can print them all. Now,it's all done!!! YezzA!!!!! =D
K lah. Till then.
PS: I Miss You Larh.