Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fuuuuyyyyoooooo!!!!! It has been exactly two weeks since I last updated my dusty blog ehk. Not that I dont want to update,but I got more important things to attend to. So So Sorry to all my faithful readers who keeps waiting. *Step mcm byk org bacer blog aku jer =p*

I'm not going to rant into details about my last two weeks. I guess I'll just blog what happened that made an impact on me. =)

4th August,Saturday
I was working and totally very very tired. I don't know why suddenly there were so many guests. End up extend till 12 am when I actually finished at 11pm ah. Stayed till closing as Ezat,Kak Rina & me wanted to supper. Closing was so fun!!! Of course ah,my handsome & cute manager was also doing closing. N it has been a long time since he does closing. He was like so blur sak. =D

After closing at about 3 plus am,we went supper at the coffee shop opposite my blk. Chat and chat till dawn and I went home at about 530am. N the great thing is that, I have a breakfast date with Dora that morning at 10am ehk.

Just imagine how tired I was during work. And I get to know that the others when home at 7am. But at least they work afternoon shift sei. Not as rabak as me sia. I was dead tired. Luckily Francis, Kak Rina, Nicholas were all there to cheer me up and not remind me of the tiredness. Still, I was extend that night cause guest was very in. Work till 10pm ehk. Met ezat and chatted with him and all.

9th August,Thursday
I love the day. It was National Day and all of us have to wear this red t-shirt. I think it's nice ah. I love it better than our uniform ah. Hehe!!! And all the managers are wearing it too sia. Cool right. It was great working that day. Lots of laughter were shared among managers and crews espcially during the break time. Haha!!! Jannah and Ann Nee would know what happened. =)

At night, went shopping with Dora. Bought birthday gift for Jiling and all. Wah,I kena terok from Francis sak that day. He teased me non-stop and was very sarcastic sia. My blood kinda boils ehk. I was like "Duh,whatever!!!!". =)

10 August,Friday
As usual,working. Even miss Dearie Birthday pit and family picnic ehk. Macam siak ehk. I finish work at 1030pm sey,how to go sak. Even if I do,I would be arriving very late. So end up,went home with Ezat and Mirul who finished at 1130pm. We walk home ehk. Reached Ezat void deck and we chatted till late. Went home at 230am.

Weekends
Work and work. But luckily not so busy ah. Chatted with Nicholas and all. He is sucha fun guy lah. It was great talking to him sei. Go home at 12am on Saturday. Though of finishing up Marketing project but I was damned tired. So I slept till the next working day.

Sunday went home at 8pm. Went for dinner with Dora. Reached home,sleep first till 10pm. Woke up then all the way till 5am do my marketing project. I was so stress at the budget part. Mak ai!!! Kepala hotak boleh pecah lah sei.

Woke up at 9am,get ready to school. My only reason for going to school was to submit my Marketing project. In which,I really did. After submitting my project,I went home and met my cousin,Kak Lia. Kak Lia,Abg Farid,Cassandra,Baby Irfan & me all went to Concourse to buy Irfan birthday bash things. =)

But before that,we went to this 'ulu' place ah. Kak Lia needed to buy some stuff for her cosmetic lesson. Me & Irfan waited outside till we fall asleep ehk. I was so sleepy sei!!! I was sleeping sitting down and when I woke up,Abg Farid laughed at me sia. =(

Outing with Baby Irfan was great. Cant wait for his birthday chalet this coming 31st Aug till 2 Sept. Separate with them at 7pm as I was going to meet Dora so that we will go home together. Met her at Raffles then met Ezat at Boon Lay and we all went home together. Chat and chat non stop sia we three. Haha!!!

Reached home and my mum ask me to get ready. She wanted me to follow her to the mosque to hear this 'syarahan' by Uztat TM Fouzy. So yah,I changed then we head to the mosque and the syarahan ended at 11pm ehk. My god!!! I was so tired sey. Went home,didnt sleep immediately as was busy messaging with Dora & Ezat. Guess I slept at 2am ah.

Tuesday
Went school at 10am. Didn't do much. Played game ehk,Crazy Taxi. Fun!!! Fun!! Fun!!! After school,went to Jurong Point. Had a lunch date with Lil bro,Ezat. =) Then we went to cut his hair. Buy some stuff before heading home.

Did some revision at night then watched TV till late before going to bed at 1am.

Wednesday
I went for Banking class okie. I was early. I came at 9am exactly!!! So proud of myself!!! =) Then during break,I went to Jurong East Library ehk. Lonely!! Darling haven't come school yet. So independent sak.

Went home with Darling just now though she alight at Jurong East bus stop. But at least better then I going home alone. I'm still not used to the fact that she live in Eunos now.

Okie. I've updated. More or less,that's what happened the past few days. Now for the next event that I'm waiting for is Dearie Bday Celebration. We are gonna celebrate it this Friday!! Yippeeee!!!!

K lah,till then.

PS: I Miss You Larh!!!




8:35 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009