Helo!! How are you people doing? Hope you are doing great. Hmm,how's life been doing for me? It has been kinda great. My nephews has already turn one year old yesterday.
Happy Birthday Mohammad Irfan Azhari!!!!!!! Love love love you loadz!!!!! Muax!!! Muax!!! Muax!!! =DWednesdayI went for my morning class and I was early ehk. When I reached,there were only 5 people in the class. And I ended class early, so I went to my aunt's house and Mr Irfan Azhari was there. He was not awake yet. Since I was kinda tired,I also slept ehk. When I woke up,he was already awake. Hehe!! HE was so
cute. He came running to me with his walker. Macam touching sei. =) Makin sayang aku dengan dier sorang nie!!! Hehe!!!
So lepak2 with him and all. Mak ai,punyer lah tak bleh diam. Penat jager dier sorang. Turun naik sofa,panjat badan aku,merangkak hulur hilir.. Wah duh!!! Penat-penat!!!! I even left the house slightly late cause of him. He doesn't want to sit in his walker so end up I have to carry him while wearing my socks and shoes. My aunt was kinda busy cooking. Then carry him out of the house. Wah,happy ehk member. Hehe!! But then,I called out for my aunt cause I was really getting late.
Finished school at about 2 plus. Went home and zZzZzZz. So tired. Dora asked me to accompany her for a jog but I was just too tired &
LAZY!!!!
Finally head for the bed at about 12am.
ThursdayLepak lepak lepak. Went school at 9am and end at 1pm. Like so
P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C!!!!! Never mind ah,since debarment list has not been out yet,I will go to school.=) After school,head for bed and woke up at 4pm. Have my shower & get ready to go out with Ezat to town. He was supposed to accompany me to survey Irfan's Birthday gift. In which,I have already found it. Hehe!! Will get it during my next pay ah. =D
Arrived only at Somerset,he was already hungry like ghost.
* Mentang2 lah Hungry Ghost festival* So we had dinner at Burger King before going all over to search for the best gift ever. Left town at about 8 and we head down to Taman Jurong. Wah,Ezat was so kanchoing sak. We wanted to fetch Dora who ends her shift at 830pm. So we were kinda late and all ah. Ezat was so restless in the MRT. Cant sit still and keep looking at his Arsenal watch. I find him funny ah. Alah,skali skale lambat takde apaper mah.
Arrived at Lakeside and he wanted to get for Dora some stuff. Like "oh,okie". Wah,nak pilih pon punyer lah lembab!!!!! But It was okie after that. While waiting for the bus,
*this part lagy aku stress* he was like cursing & swearing as to why the bus was late and why wasn't there any cab. He really wanted to take the cab but there weren't any. He was so frustrated sak.
Like finally when we arrived,you can see that relief reaction on his face. Tak sabar2 nak jumper bini dier!!!! N yah,lotsa stuff happened on the way back home. Laughed so happily ehk especially the time when Dora offer him her Panda biscuit and his reply was so sweeeetttttttt!!! Hehe!!!
Well,as usual,the result of disturbing them,I kena terok from Dora. I also kena from Ezat but he was very clever,he never do it in front of Dora. I kena frm him when we were walking home. Step nak jage image ah konon!!!
Reached home,watched my all time favourite drama,Prison Break!!! Wentworth Miller is forever
HOT!!! Hehe!!!
After watching,had my shower and all before all the three of us conference on the phone. Chatted till about 2am before we all head for bed.
FridayThough of not going to school but then there was no one at home so I went to school ah. Finished school at about 1pm then went home for a nap before getting ready for work. Work till 12am then went home. Didn't stay till closing cause I wasn't in the mood.
Reached home,shower and all. Message with Ezat till 2am before went for bed.
SaturdayWork at 11am till 6pm. Reached late because of that bus ah. Ader ker patut rosak!!! Nabei!!! That day was really guest in sak. It has been two weeks since the sales of my company wasn't as good as this. I was so tired.
Something eerie happened when I reached home. Message Ezat immediately sak. I was so scared lah sey!!!! At night,conference with Dora & Ezat again till late before heading for bed.
SundayWoke up at 9am despite sleeping at 3am. Was so damned sleepy sak but since I have promise Ezat & Dora for breakfast,I got no choice ah. So yah we had breakfast and all before I report for work at 12nn.
So nice of them to wait till I report for work ehk....Work was okie ah. Abit relek cause I was assigned to wash the ketchup packets. Don't who was so
"clever" as to dropped the Hotcakes syrup into the box. End up I had to wash
3000 packets of ketchup and wipe them dry sei!!! It took me 1 hour to finish everything sak. Luckily after that,they allow me go break.
*Thank God* But I didn't eat ah,I just drank some water. I was still full because of the breakfast. Continue working till 6pm cause I was going to celebrate my Lil nephew birthday!!!! Waited for my cousin,her husband,Rahmat & Irfan to arrive. While waiting,chatted with Nicholas & Francis. Pity Nicholas alot. Facing problems in his relationship. Haiya. Hope everything will get better soon. So unused seeing him like that sei.
After my cousin arrived,went to search for Irfan's birthday cake. Then went out for dinner at Makan Shoik!!! Finally I had Fish & chips after so
loooooonnnngggg craving for it. =) Obek Ju & Lan joined us. Irfan was happy ehk. Suker dier bbl kat telepon. Hehe!!
Obek sent me home. Reached at about 8 plus and rested before hogging online. But too bad,had a migraine so I went & head for bed.
MondayUnexpectedly,I was supposed to work ehk. The attachment manager called me and said I was on schedule. So came for work from school sey. End up using the wardrobe uniform but wear my school shoe sei. Started work at 430pm till 10pm. Waited for Bryan & Ezat before going home together. Ezat pissed me out that night. I tell you,I was like literally shouting at him ah. He keeps disturbing me sei. Wah,I think my blood pressure for that night shoot up ah.
Some stuff happened and it was a totally unexpected. Though you were such a disappointment but I guess everything happened for a reason. I no longer blame you and you are already forgiven. But still, I'm still trying to come to term with the fact that you betray my trust. Dont worry lah,I'm a very forgetful person. I get over with things very easily. So please ehk,dont still think that I'm angry with you or what lah k. You are still my one & only lil bro!!! N I love you still. =D TuesdayWoke up at 7am and get ready. Accompany Ezat for opening and all. Chat and chat for two hours and all. Then Jakin came. He sent me to school lah se. He drive to me school.... Hehe!! Macam "wah sey!!" kan. Hehe. He passed even later then me but he driving like a professional lah sei. Luckily he drive cause it was raining so heavily and I didn't bring any umbrella along. Bodoh Kan?!
So yah,reached school at about 1020am and like there weren't much people around sei. Finished at 2pm and head back home. I was drenched and shivering in the bus sei but end up I fall asleep in the bus and miss my stop. Like how great that is kan. -.-
Reached home at about 3 plus and continue with my nap till 5pm before getting ready for work. I was like so lazy sei. The weather was so nice lah. But still,I did went to work. Work till 1030pm. After that,had my breakfast plus lunch plus dinner. I was so damned hungry sak.
Now I'm back at my crib. I cant seem to get into friendster sey. Don't know what shit they are talking about ah. Cant bothered!!!!
Working again tomorrow from 6pm till 10pm. N from 1 September,will be taking two weeks off for my exams. Macam btol jer. Hehe!!! Klah,wanna head for bed. Tomorrow lesson at 9am sei!! Don't wanna be late ah. =)
K lah.. till then... Oh,yah..will post some pictures later.
PS: Love you still. =)