Argh!!! Gastric sia!! Nabei!!! Now I'm resting on my bed while the laptop is on top of my stomach. At the same time updating my blog. Watching TV and listening to my blog song ehk. Doing so many thing at one time ehk. Like so greedy right. =p
Hmm..After helping mum cook Lontong Goreng just now,get ready for work. Arrived work rather early. Managed to go Cafe & chat with Adek and Iwan before punching in. Then kena assigned counter. Crowd was rather okie for today. Not so much ah. Can still survive. Had Hor Fun. Adek buy for us at Banquet. Thanks ehk.
Then before punching out,help Abg Zaihan with CI and all. Before going back,walk with Kak Rina at the Pasar Malam. Kiwak!!! There were so many Doreamon merchandises!!!!!!! I'm in love with them!!! I wanna buy. I don't care!!! I wanna buy!!!! N I wanna buy P.Ramlee movies too!!! I love his movies so much ehk. Can make me laugh over n over again even after watching it ten thousand times ehk.
Haiya. Wanna buy so many stuff with so little money. Hehe!! Berangan jer lebih. Entah bleh dapat semua ker tak. I'm eagerly waiting for my next pay. I'm gonna spend like hell!!!! After that,I'll tone down. =)
K lah. I'll stop here. My stomach hurts ah. Nie gastric ah. Nabei!! Dora all ur fault lah say I'll kena gastric. Kan dah btol2 kene gastric.
Till then..
PS: See You Soon My Love. =p