Feeling so fresh and clean right now. Just had my bath and all. Hehe!! So,how's everybody? My cough is just getting bad to worse sak. Especially during the night. It is so bad to the extend I cant sleep sei. But once the sun is up,the cough is gone.
Oh,how great is that huh.. To make things even better,the construction that is happening
RIGHT IN FRONT of my room start their work at 830am ehk. Can be said I have a very bad eye bag now. -.-
WednesdayWoke up rather late. Hmm,I think at about 1pm. Then chatted with Ezat on the phone till 330pm before getting ready for work. Work from 5pm till closing ehk. Kiwak!! Guest in lah sei. I didn't even bother to report to shift manager. I straight away help in the kitchen. It was so damned busy and there was only 3 crews,Fadly,Kak Rina & Jasca.
How great is that?I helped out at McChicken Station. Still going steady but at about 6pm,it was chaos. There was a bee-line outside and all who came order so many stuff ehk. Kitchen was in the mess & there were only 3 crews,Kak Rina,Abang Zaihan & me. It was just
GREAT ehk. We were like Octopus ehk,hands all over helping each other. But the amazing thing is that we don't owe any product. What customer want are all ready. All the kitchen crews really work hand in hand. =D
Stayed till closing and helped out as CI. Managed to finish everything by 12 midnight sey. That is very very fast okie. Learned quite a few stuff from the closers. Thanks guys. Then lepak in store with Kak Rina,Serene,Sharinna & Fadly till 2am before going for supper. Had supper at the opposite blk. Chatted & laugh like hell. Only Kak Rina,Serene,Sharinna,Adril & Ming Hui will know what I'm talking about. We laughed till our stomach hurt sak. Went home at 4am.
Laughing put aside,I was actually quite stress up with someone. But I just got this to say to him,
"If you think quitting is the answer,by all means,go ahead. Whatever I said seems to fall on a deaf ear. I'm not going to say anything anymore. You are old enough to think and make the right choice. But just think,your actions will hurt a majority of people. Think before you make your drastic decision please. "ThursdayWoke up very very late. It was almost 2pm when I woke up ehk. I woke up also because my Obek Ju called asking me what time I will going there. Paiseh sak. =p Woke up,first thing I did was on my laptop. Then chatted with Ezat,Fafa n Kakak Khairiah till 315pm before getting ready to go Clementi.
Before going to Clementi,sent my Dad's food at Jurong West. Reached Clementi at about 5pm ehk. The moment I reached,Baby came running to me with his walker ehk. Hehe!! So cute sak!! He just finish eating.
* Tak Puaser Tu baby tau* After finish eating,my aunt gave him a bath. Cute tau. He bath in the sink ehk. Go & check out my frenster profile. His picture is there.
After his bath,I took care of him while my Aunt cooks. I tried on his shoe which I bought for his Birthday. He love it ehk. Smile all the way and hold on the shoe ehk. Hehe!! Cute ah baby!!! Then when I said to him "Sayang Mama",guess what he do? He kiss me tau!! Yah,kiss me on my cheek!!!! N no matter how many time I ask him to do,he will still do it. I Love Him Lah!!! =D My love for him is definitely not a waste.
Then when I want to go off,he ask me to carry him. Okie,I carried him. My aunt asked me to just put him in his walker. Wah,he doesn't want ehk. He kicked the walker away and purposely close him leg so tightly. Nakal sey!! But finally after a few tries,I managed to put him in ah.
Left Clementi at about 6pm. Was supposed to break fast with my Swytaz today at Marina Sq. I wanted them to taste the Ayam Penyet which I had with my cousin. But sadly,Darling was breaking fast at her Sis's house and Dearie just woke up as she just came back from Johor this morning. So,I just cancel the plan since not all will be there.
So I went to break fast at my work place with Kak Rina,Fadly & Sharinna. It was a big feast. We had Kebabs,Treasure Meal from Long John,Chicken Rice,Nuggets & McWings. Oh yah,not forgetting,Mooncakes which is my favourite!!!! Felt so full sak.
Waited for Kak Rina to end work at 11pm. So while waiting,Me & Sharinna window shopped. We fall in love with the
SAME ring of the
SAME design. We immediately bought it sey!!! Hehe!! Then after which,we played at the Arcade. We race with each other ehk. She won. My driving skill rusty already ah. Dearie & Darling,this shows we need to head for arcade again!!!!!
After that,we continue walking and went to Toys R Us. We decided to do some Art Work. =) It is a key chain which we can design ourself. So we did it!! Not identical but nearly the same. You can check out our 'art piece' at my frenster account.
Went home at 1115pm together with Kak Rina. Arrived home and realised my Mum & Dad went to Johor ehk. So yah,shower and stuff. N I've been online since then. Today is just a happy happy day for me. Manage to get some load off my shoulder & release some tension. Thanks Kakak Rina & Sharinna for that. Thanks for the company gerls.
You may say that I'm petty for bearing grudges. You may say I'm being unreasonable for taking to heart about what you said. You may say I don't treasure our friendship. You can say anything & everything. But it's me who feel the pain. It's me who feel the hurt. It's me who has to bear it all. You wont understand how I feel. You never will. I admit I'm a difficult person pacify. I admit I'm a difficult person to handle. I admit I'm difficult to understand. I know that. N I wont blame any of you if one day I were to find out you can no longer stand me. I wont blame you for leaving. I wont blame you. I wont blame anybody. Cause it's my fault. I'm just a difficult person. K lah people. I want to sahur then head for bed. I'm working tmr. =) Till then....
PS: The Way You Look At Me Makes Me Love You More.