Hello everybody!!! How you all been feeling? I'm a sick chicken for the past few days ehk. Fever,flu & cough have been my bestfren since Friday. How great is that? I just had my sahur. Fasting month has start people!!! Brace up!! Hehe!!
But before all this sickness came,life was great. Went out with Dora & Ezat. It was a great outing. Bought Rahmat's & Irfan's birthday present. I know their birthday are over. I just get my cash lah. Hehe!! The outing was great. Went home rather late ehk. I reached home at about 2am. We lepak at cineleisure billy's bomber before catching the last train.
After which,me & Ezat lepak awhile before we head home.
SaturdayI was a half dead chicken!! I woke up with a fever & bad sore throat. So bad that I could hardly eat anything. N Rahmat have to call me ehk during that period. Suara rock sei bbl dgn dier. hehe!!
I slept the whole morning & afternoon. Dora dropped by around 7pm and all. Lepak till 10 plus before she went home. Hog online till 2am.
SundayWork ehk. I start work at 9am. It has been a long time since I work morning sei. Mak ai!! Had a major difficulties in waking up ehk. Totally cant wake sei. If not for the promise I made with Ann Nee,i don't tink I will go work sei. Yah,so work untill 3pm which actually very early. Didnt hang out or what. Straight away,I went home with Jakin.
Reached home,I sleep till 7pm then watched High School Musical before start on my revision. Head bed at 2am ehk.
MondayWoke up 930am. Get ready for exam which was commencing at 11am. Arrived school just nice to take the exam. I studied intensely on the way to school but was some how distracted as the Chinese drama "Like father,like daughter" was on air. =p
I had much difficulties doing the paper. To make even difficult was my sore throat and flu ehk. Thanks ah. What could be better than that sei. End my paper at 1215pm when it should actually end at 1pm. For what I stay till the end of paper if I dont know what else to go kan.
After exam,went to my Aunt's house. My mum asked to take something from her house. But before that,went to accompany Darling to get some stuff. It seems that it has been a long time I met her,so many things to tell her sei. Hehe!!!
After all that,head home. Got a message from Dora that Ezat was sick. So reached home,changed and sent Ezat to polyclinic. Yah,then head home after eating at JP. I was already having this massive headache. Reached home,pop some pills and sleep till 1030pm.
Hog online till 2am before heading to bed again.
TuesdayWoke up with a fever. Body temperature of 37.9 plus a dry flu and cough. Yeah!! How great it was. I just lie down in my bed till noon. Then I was slightly better. Went out with mum to JP. We needed to get some stuff. Best remedy for cough would be Ice Kacang!! Me & mum had that at banquet. =p
Went home at about 5pm then took some flu pills then sleep till 7pm. Received a call from Ezat saying he neede to meet me as he got some major problem. So yah,met him at my void-deck but end up seeing Dora. Confused for a moment!!!
So actually they wanted to punk'd me. But instead they are the ones who got punk'd!!! Haha!! You both are not the masters in this ehk. Haha!!! They got me some Doraemon merchandies which I'm still unable to accept it. But I do appreciate it ah. Somehow,it is just not me to receive gifts from people ah. Sorry ehk. Still,thanks alot for it ah.
After meeting them,I went to Changi Airport to fetch my Mak Ngah who just came back from Jakarta. While waiting for her,Me,Dad & Mum had Swensen's Ice-cream!!! Yeah!! All of us loves Swensen's Ice-cream the most!!!!
Reached home at about 12am then hog online. Yah,something happened. Finally,Rohaizat & Pyja are in relationship. Happened on 12 sept 07 at 3am. =) So happy for them.
WednesdayHad my OA exam. Okie,I can still do it. After that lepak with Darling & Ijal. Nice nice chat we had. Dont know when will we meet again sei. Maybe when school reopen ah.
Had my Banking Exam at 3pm and I was already having this spinning headache ehk. I just did what I could then leave the exam venue. Met Rahmat to past his Birthday gift. Chatted for awhile before heading home. Dead flat when I reached home. Slept from 5pm till 10pm ehk.
Then I hog online till 2am before going back to sleep.
ThursdayDidnt do anything. Just lepak n lepak. Breakfast with my family then head to Almukminin for solat terawih. Reached home,called Rahmat and chatted till 12am. Now I'm online and doing something valuable. =p
Hmm,k lah. See yah!!
PS: I'm done with you! Peace!