Hello hello hello!!! What can I say? I'm feel so blessed. I finally realised how much love I have around me. N yah,now I know I'll never give up easily. I have alot of support and encouragement from people around me!!! Love you all ehk!!! =)
Okie,the past few days has been great but very tiring. Celebrated Irfan & Isha Birthdays. And further more,I didnt get enough sleep. Get to carried away playing with Bestfren's PSP.
FridayDidn't went to school. Woke up at 12noon and start packing my beg for the chalet I'm going later. After packing,had my brunch then start to get ready for work. Working from 2pm till 6pm. The guest were very in the moment I start work. The place were in total mess sey. Alot and alot of people sak. Tired sei and I don't even have any break cause I only work four hours.
After work,eat and all before chatting with Ezat at Cafe. After which,my dad fetched me and off we went to Pasir Ris. Arrived at about 8pm and I immediately played with Rahmat's PSP ehk. I'm hooked!!! My mum & Dad left at about 9pm leaving me and my lil sis who are staying there.
At about 10 plus,me & Rahmat went to Downtown East to me Shasha and lepak awhile before heading back to our chalet at about 11pm. Kak Lia and Baby has already fallen asleep and the rest were also getting sleepy. I continue playing PSP and everybody has doze off.
Something eerie happened while all has fallen asleep. When Rahmat woke up,I told him about it. And he insisted he heard nothing. Of course ah he heard nothing,he was sleeping sei!!!! Then suddenly his brother came,I was scared ehk. I woke Rahmat up and he scolded me. =( Hump!!!
SaturdayAfter Abg Iwan & Cass leave their beg,they went to get supper. So had supper at about 3am. Had nuggets and fries while talking to Ezat on the phone. Chat and eat till 5am and then continue playing PSP before dozing off. Woke up at 7am to give Ezat a wake up call then sleep again and woke up at 830am cause all had awaken and talking very loudly.
And since everyone has woken up,we decided to go for morning swim. Swim and swim till 10am then we ordered breakfast. We had a very big breakfast ehk. We had hotcakes & Nasi lemak. I hardly had such a big breakfast sei. After eating, we decorated the place for Baby Irfan Birthday bash that's going to happen that night. Decorate and decorate till 1pm. Then I started to feel sleepy. So excuse myself and had a nap till 3pm.
That is also because Ezat called me up ehk. Then head down to help out since my Obek has already arrived. There were alot of food sei. Then relatives start to come and all. Had lotsa fun. I was the photographer for the day. So I keep taking pictures and all. Macam professional. But too bad,I was using Abg Farid camera. So all the best pictures are there.
Party start at about 730pm. Games were played,birthday song were sang n cakes were eaten. Not forgetting pictures were also taken!!!! It was great. Lotsa laughter were shared. Okie,I was hapie ehk. My parent came at about 11pm cause they got a wedding dinner to attend. After awhile we head home. It was great ehk.
Arrived home,had my shower and all. Then Dora called me up. Chatted till 2am before we head for bed.
SundayWas awaken by a phone call by my dear lil bro at 1055am!!! Wah!! I set my alarm clock at 12noon sei. So I woke up ah. Spruce myself then hog online. After awhile,I felt sleepy. So head for bed again and woke up at 105pm ehk. I was supposed to meet Dearie and Ezat at 130pm sei. I rushed like hell sak.
End up,Dearie wasn't able to go so met Ezat and we head down to Mija house to celebrate her daughter second birthday. It was fun. It was great. It was a gathering we hardly had.
After the party,we head down to Jurong Point and lepak at McCafe before going the the void deck. My lepak crew were Emy,Remy,Eja,Ayen & Pyja!! Great great great peepz!!!! I laughed till my stomach hurt ehk. Fun ah drg!!! Head home at about 11pm and it was raining very heavily.
Arrived home,shower then lepak with Ibu before watching TV and msg Dora. She was rather emotional that night. She finally confessed to me how much she love him. N I'm glad that she finally had found a guy she love and he love her even more. It has been awhile since that happen to her.
As I was watching this drama series,something they said caught me and I find it so true.
" We will be unreasonable with someone we love cause we know they will forgive us no matter what." Dont you find that true? Sometime we can flare up like hell with that someone we really love. But we know they will forgive us once we apologise. Just think ehk,if that person is just an acquaintances,will be flare up like that? I don't think so sei. Just ponder about it lah k. But I know,no matter what,I will always forgive my loved ones!! =)
K lah, till den. Btw,friendster pictures updated!!!
PS: I think I had enough of fantasying about you.