Monday, September 24, 2007

Hey Hey Hey. Just woke up at 130pm just now ehk. Yesterday accompany adek to closing. I know how to close cafe already tau!!! Okie ah,I know 20% of it ah. The rest my adek do himself ah.

Work was like a battle of war for yesterday. Totally lotsa people from 5pm till 8pm ehk. Even Francis,who has punched out,helped ehk. Sophia has to even take over my counter so that I can break my fast. Luckily was the Azan start,Abg Zaihan get me a cup of water. I drank a sip only cause I was still serving my customer.

Break fast with Abg Zaihan,Alif and Adek. It was rather okie ah. After breaking fast,crowd was rather relek till I end work. Can even chat with Abang Zaihan at counter front.

I'm telling you all ehk,my bad habit is getting from bad to worst sak. I think I'm totally addicted to it sey. I can feel very lethargic when I don't have it sak. N can even fall sick if I don't have it for a few days. Wah lau wei!! I don't know what to do about it sei. It is very difficult for me to do anything cause I'm an addict now. Someday I will quit but maybe not now. I'm not strong enough. N with so many things on my mind,I just let it out through this bad habit of mine. Haix...

Just had a talk with Bestfren. We are meeting tomorrow night. Yeah! Lamer dah tak jumper bestfren aku sei!!! Had a chat just now and we manage to talk and clear some of my uncertainty. Thanks ehk. For now,he is the one I turn to when I have doubts. His advice are not bias. Though he is younger but he sure is much more mature in terms of thinking ah. =p But Mat,You are being unfair to me tau. When I have problems,I talk to you. But when you have problems,you never talk to me. Aper sey? Gyni kau kater Bestfren? I just wanna let you know, I'm here if you need someone to talk to k. Promise I'll always try to be by your side when you need a friend around. =)

Working today at 5pm till 10pm. Breaking fast at store again. Hmm,I guess with Kak Rina & Fadly ah. Ann Nee ask me to come for work today as she needed more people nowadays. N yah,I'm being chosen for the Beijing Olympic Challenge ehk. N I'm representing my store sey. Kiwak!! Felt so pressurize seh. I'm the type if joining competition,always want to win sey. I hope I can win ah. Ann Nee,Fafa & Adek are coming down to support. Hehe!! Macam paiseh plak ehk. =p

Hehe!! K lah.. Till then.. Wanna help my mum do some cooking. -.-

PS: I'll Never Forget What You Teach Me. =)




2:26 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009