Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm full. Just had my sahur. Ate Roti John,Cupcakes & Oreo Cheesecake. Who in the world would Sahur so much food ehk. Hehe!! N yah,today is my Big Brother's Birthday.!!! He is 22 years old. Let's Sing Him a Birthday Song.

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Abang...
Happy Birthday To You
*Claps**Claps**Claps*
May You Have A Great Year Ahead.

It's 345am now. Should be sleeping but instead here I am updating and surfing the net at wee hours. My eyes seems to be at it's peak period after midnight. No matter how tired I am,I will be awake at 12 midnight and only be going to bed at 5 in the morning. Weird sleeping habits I must say.

Friday
I was awaken at 1pm cause my Dad & Big Bro were going for Friday's prayer. Dad was already nagging away. Giving his Khutbah Juma'at at me cause I woke so late when everybody else in the house are all up ehk. So yah,I woke ehk. On the TV and just stare at it. The moment Dad's out,I went back to sleep. Told my Mum to wake me up before Dad comes home. N luckily she did. If not,I'm dead. Will be hearing khutbah Juma'at for the second. Who would want that?

So I was finally awake at 230pm. N some sort of energy just strike me. I switch on my TV and start tidying my room. Throwing all the unnecessary stuff that has been collecting dust for the past don't know how many years ehk.

While cleaning,I saw a box. My pink rosy box. The box that have been the one keeping all my secret stuffs. I opened it up. It has been exactly 2 years since I last open it up. Imagine how dusty it is. Opening it up just made me go back to the past. Though I've promise Dora & Adek to let go of the past but I must admit,it is still fresh in my mind. I haven't really manage to let go everything. I read all what I wrote in the WWSS handbook. It was like a diary. Looking at the old pictures,how kentalan buah lychee Dora,Dearie & Darling were. Haha!!!

Gerls,u you gerls should look at it sey. Kentalan Buah Lychee plus Mango & Honeydew lah sey!!! Haha!!! I really laugh hard when I was looking at it. Damned funny sey. Maybe I'll post it on frenster if I have the time to scan and upload it. Haha!!!

So an hour was spend looking and reminiscence past by looking at all the stuffs. Then a text message from Adek came saying how sick he was. Immediately I stop everything. Shower & rush down straight to Jurong Point. In the midst of rushing,I actually bumped into alot of stuff in my messy room that I somehow got injured. I even knocked myself against the door ehk. I thought the door was opened but it wasnt so.. U can imagine what happen lah ehk. Typical of me to bump into stuff when I'm in the rush.

As soon as I arrived,I saw Adek. His nose was red. Went to Guardian to get his some flu tablet & Redoxen. Yah,he didn't fast. He already ate panadol before I came. Still,I don't care. His antibody is not strong enough. Get him to drink his Vitamin C. More of forcing ah him. Susah sgt gytu nk makan ubat. Chatted & stuff before he went back at about 530pm.

Work from 6pm till 1130pm. Totally busy busy busy. It was hell. Luckily Serene allow the Muslim crews to break fast eventhough there were really alot of guest ehk. I really appreciate her gesture ah. In return,I didn't wait till my break ends. I punched in early to help her clear the crowd.

After work went for midnight movie with Kak Rina & Adek. Lucky for me,Phillip allow me to leave early if not I'll be rushing like hell. The movie start at 1130pm sey. We watched Balls Of Fury. Damned funny & crazy movie. Movie bites were unavoidable. Hungry monsters we are. Had Nachos combo plus Popcorn Combo plus Cheese hotdogs and also some crackers. Darling & Dearie will sure enjoy it. Hehe!!! I cant stop laughing sak. Though some parts were rather solemn,but still,it was a great movie.

I miss watching movie with my Swytaz lah!!!! Popcorn throwing,tearing of the containers and so many stuff. Going out of the theater will always be a scene cause all our clothes will have popcorn. Gerls!!! Must watch movie again k!!! Last was during Dearie Bday sey!!!

After watching movie,we head down to Boon Lay. Thought of eating Nasi Lemak. But the Q was so long and none of us wanted to Q up. So end up,we bought some drinks and lepak together with Kak Siti,manager from Bukit Batok. Lepak till 4am before we head home. Had my sahur then head for bed.

Today I woke up at 11am. Start working at 12 noon. I was so sleepy during work. My eyes could hardly open sey. I was already weak by the time the clock strike 530pm. I just feel like sleeping but too bad,I cant cause it was chaotic during that period. People started streaming in and lucky for me,someone finally took over my counter and I leave at 630pm.

Went to buy food for break fast. Bought Hokkien Mee and fruit salad. It was such a blessed. Breaking fast today seems to be like a feast. Abang Zaihan brought Ikan Masak Tiga Raser while Kak Rina brought Sambal Prawn. It was so nice sey.

After breaking fast,as usual,I did satisfy craving. I was going on fast. I satisfy it with three at one time. I know it's bad. But one or two doesn't seems to be enough. I added my dosage. N it felt better after that. More energize and all ready for any actions. So I head down to mcCafe. Since Alby was alone,I helped her out. Yup,I can do Frappe now. N take orders okie. Well Done Mas!!! Haha!!!

After which I head home at about 845pm. I've promise my family that I will be celebrating my Bro's bday. So yah,arrived home and all of them were waiting for me. I ordered an Oreo Cheesecake for my beloved bro. Thanks to Bestfren for getting it at a discounted price. =)

After the cutting cake ceremony,Bro gotta go out. He wanted to celebrate his birthday with his peeps. Out he went n off to bed I go. I was so damned sleepy. Woke up at 1230am. And I've been online since. But in between,I rushed in to the kitchen to eat. Then to my room to satisfy my craving. All in for today is 7 ehk. The quantity has increase. haix....

Receive a phone call from Darling just now. Wah!! Rindu Mas dengan dier ehk!!! N she miss me too!!! Hehe!! She told me okie. =p Dearie also called me up ehk. Hehe!! Dearie & me has been web-caming with each other for the last few days. It's like meeting her sey. Hehe!! Darling!! Beli lah web-cam!!!

For now,I'm sleepy. I'm heading for bed. Till then people...

PS: I'm Glad We Talk. =)




3:45 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009