Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm So Full ehk. Just come back from Al-Ameen at Bukit Timah with my Mum & Dad. Yup,just the both of them. My dad told me something. He said,"Nak buka dengan Kakak punyer lah susah. Kiter gy sahur samer2 jer lah." =p

Since today is my only day that I wont be going out with my friends nor working,I went out with my mum. Woke up at 12 noon and get ready to go out with mum. We went to Jurong West St 42. She wanted to buy some stuff and I bought my Raya shoes ehk. N guess what? I'm wearing heels this year sey!!! Haha!!! I cant imagine myself wearing it on Hari Raya. Confirm I'll put a spare shoe in the car just in case I don't have the patience of wearing it. =p

Oh,yah. I bought a silver Mickey Mouse necklace. Hmm,gonna wear it during Hari Raya ehk. I also bought a new shoe for my work. Koyak dah rabak sei. N Nicholas will always open it up and put fries in to my shoe ehk. Hehe!! Better get a new one before he do it again. It's irritating tau.

I'm starting to wear contact lens again. But only during school ah. Not during work. Went to the optic just now to have my eyes check and all. My degree has gone up but still ok2 baby ah. *Adek Loves to say this* Going to get it tomorrow or something ah. My degree for my left eye is too low. So they don't have the stock in store.

Then went home at about 330pm. Called Bestfren up to ask for his help regarding some cakes that I was ordering from CoffeeBean. Chat & argue. Chat & argue. Until finally we came to an end. My mum scolded me for talking so rudely to him ehk. Padahal Padahal ehk.

After talking to him,had my nap till 630pm before getting ready to break fast with my family. Finally after 5 days breaking fast at McD and keep eating Grilled Chicken Foldover,I have my very own mum's cooking today. Oh,how much I miss it.

After breaking fast,went out to Jurong Point. Went to McD to check my schedule and all. Had Mooncake which Boss bought. Sedap plak ehk. Then went to fetch my dad and we went to Courts at Bukit Timah. My dad bought a bed for my bro & lil bro. I was the one who test the mattress.

Now I know that mattress come in different condition. There are Firm,Xtra Firm,Medium,Soft & Xtra soft. I love the Xtra soft. But it's very expensive sey. I tried almost all the mattress there. I lay down and toss & turn. Luckily no people cause Courts was closing soon. Left few people only.

Payment were made and we head down to Al-Ameen. I had Tandoori Chicken & Cheese Naan & also wedges. Macam dah lamer tak makan nie smua ehk. N of course,I drank my all time favourite,Sugarcane juice!!! =) Mum & Dad had kway teow goreng and share the wedges with me.

Done eating. Of course we wanted to go home and Dad pester me to drive home. He told me it has been a long time since he saw me drive. Alamak,tros sakit perot ehk. It has been two months since I last drive sey. But being me,I just take the key and drive lor. Lazy wanna hear him nag. Luckily I was okie while driving ah. Traffic was rather smooth. But only when it comes to parking ah,tu ader sikit nyer susah ehk. Still,I managed to park it myself!!! =)

Now me & Dearie are looking at each other through web-cam. Suker kiter kutok2 each other ehk. Standard procedure ah nie!! Haha!! Sometime I cant believe that me & Dearie have been friends for 14 solid years sei. Amazing Amazing Amazing. =D

I've cried so much for our unique relationship. I've given so much for our unique relationship. I've sacrifice so much for our unique relationship. I'm not going to give up on this relationship so easily. I know I love you & I wont deny it any more. But don't worry. I'll keep my distant. I know you are in relationship now. I respect that. I don't wanna to be the cause of your argument with her or wadsoever. I guess I just have to get use to the fact.

K lah.. Till then.. Going out with Kak Rina & Sharinna tmr!!! Yeah!

PS: I Miss You Sia. =) Cant Wait Till We Meet On Saturday.




1:12 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009