It's 230 am. I have Botak by my side now. Hanis is taking care of Gemok today. He want to sleep with Gemok ehk. Each time I miss them,I just hug both Botak & Gemok. Kire macam lepas kan rindu ah tu. N it works. Hugging Botak & Gemok tightly really let go of the feeling sei. =)
I'm sending Dearie the video I've made for Swytaz Anniversary. Hehe!! Cant wait for her to watch it. N yah,before that I was talking with my Adek on the phone. Kecoh nie dua beradik bebual pasal managers kat tempat keje ehk. Marah2 tu perempuan yang tak tau pkir!!! Macam maner bleh jady R.M pon aku tak tau. Buta agak nyer org2 yang promote dier!!! Nabei!!!
Adek,remember. Let me be the one scolding you for the mistakes you did and not others. I hate it when I see others scolding or reprimanding you. I cant stand it ehk. So I hope you don't blame me for being harsh & strict on you. It's for your own good. I've been trying to back you and putting in good words for you in hope you will change for the better. Don't dissapoint me dek. Please lah,listen to me k. Don't ever repeat the same mistake again okie. I hope you wont. Even if the whole world give up on you,remember you have me & ur wifey support aite. =)Today work was hell ehk. It's like a war sak. Guest totally in. So tired sei. The only lepak time was at about 4 to 5pm ehk. Tu part, me & Fad relek a bit. We just did some menial work at store and all. Wah!! This Fad ehk is totally like my Bestfren sey. Bebual bleh tahan sarcastic sak. Abei suker nah usik aku ehk. It's like totally menguji kesabaran sey working with him. Luckily he is not the first person whom I met is like this. If not,confirm can cry sey kena disturb by not only him but also Nick,Bryan & Francis ehk.
I guess all the tiredness is forgotten cause we have each other at the counter. We motivate each other and all. Please ehk,don't ever think it is really a 'good' motivation. It isn't okie. We motivate each other by together cursing & swearing people. N also being very harsh & sarcastic towards each other. That's our motivation for each other. At times,I really can erase my tiredness when I'm with them sei. Hehe!!
Today break fast at store again together with Fad,Bryan & Ain. After that,went to Tech Whye. Aysha ask me to accompany her there cause she got no kakis. Hehe!! So yah,I went there eventhou it was already late. Arrived there,lepak and all before heading home at about 10 plus. Reached home,watched TV with Mum & Dad before hogging online till now.
Dearie has watched the video!!! She laughed like hell sak!! Haha!! Well,Baby & Darling.. When are you gerls gonna get the video from me ehk? Tak nak tengok ker? I spent 12 days doing it you know. Bukan senang ehk.... =) Hope you get it soon aite.
Hmm.. K lah.. Wanna sleep.. Tired...
PS: I'll Keep It As If It's My Life. =)